Mini Goals for the Next Week (again)

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
Hi All

I too, loved the thread on mini goals we had the other week but haven't seen a new one so thought I would give it a go - apologies if I missed it. My weeks run Thursday to Thursday but anyone can apply the thread to their week whatever that may be. As before, these goals do not have to be all CD/Diet related.

So... my mini goals for this week are:-

• To Sole Source 100% - 3 packs a day:character00238:
  • To drink at least 3 litres of water a day
  • To go to the gym at least 2 times this week
  • To NOT buy any clothes (wasting money unnecessarily at the moment)
  • To find another way of rewarding myself for being good other than the above :eek:
  • To be in bed by 10.30pm at the latest on work nights:nightf:
  • To take my son swimming at least once this week
Anyone care to join???

Great idea lolly. I may well be back later to add mine, its a bit too early in the morning for me at the mo. Have you posted these somewhere in your house as a reminder?

Mine is not diet related, but is to try and leave work no later than 5.30pm every day for a week. Its month end and will be nearly impossible, but I need to spend some time with my OH.

Good thread! Away for weekend but getting back on track from Tuesday, which is when I have my WI, so here's my mini goals for week starting Tues:

* To stick to ss and get into ketosis (not been in it for quite a while!)
* Drink 3ltrs of water PLUS other liquids that are allowed
* Take my liquid iron medicine religiously, 2 times a day

That'll do just now me thinks :)

What a great idea and just what I need to give me a kick up the backside and do this diet properly

To Sole Source 100% (no cheating)- 3 packs a day
To drink at least 4 litres of water a day
To go to the gym at least 2 times this week
To pamper myself twice this week
Avoid food temptation at all cost
Get back into Ketosis and stay there

Jo

ok mine are

to stick with ss 100%, except on aam day
to go to the shop myself, instead of sending my son
to do 3500 steps a day minimum
to remember to put on pedometer, so I can check on 3500 steps :D
to drink at least 3 litres of water a day
to get my sleep pattern back on track

• To find another way of rewarding myself for being good other than the above :eek:

last week my non-food treat was colouring my hair and this week I've had my eyebrows waxed, feeling rather nice now :D Need to find some similar type treats that aren't too expensive but in the same line. I never usually bother with this sort of thing and think oh I'll do all of those things when I'm thin. This time, I'm doing it as I go along and it's making me feel good :D

goals : (I am Tues-Tues)

to ss all week (3 packs/day)
to drink 4 litres water per day
to swim once this week
to find a 'body' treat for me to have next Friday that isn't food or clothes!

Back