1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini goals

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chuffy_29, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Lots of people on here have mini goals and my 1st one was to weigh less than my husband. now i've done that i need a new one and can't really think of anything! i don't like to set specific weight goals as i have those for class, i could set a goal to STS for my holiday, as we're away for 4 weeks that would not be easy, but has anyone got any fun suggestions?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Have you a birthday or wedding anniversary coming up that you could make a goal.

Or maybe have a Harvest Festival, Halloween or Bonfire night goal, they are all some weeks away yet, so you would have time to set a goal for them.

Hope these have helped. X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.