Mini Quiche

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by bilsat, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bilsat

bilsat Really likes to cook

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(37.95%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimmers World
    Hi Slim4son.
    I tried this yesterday and I ate them as fast as I could get them out of the cake trays, only problem was that they stuck to the bottom even when using Fry light!. Next time I am using the silicon cake cases, you can put what you like in them but I was clearing out the fridge.
    Pete

Pete’s Mini Quiches

Ingredients

1 small red onion
    2 spring onions
    1 large carrot
    ½ red peppers
    ½ green peppers
    1 stick celery
    Mixed herbs
    Handful of fresh parsley
    3 fresh eggs

Frying pan
    12 silicon cake/muffin cases
    8” mixing bowl

Chop all ingredients into small cubes, spray the frying pan with Fry light and fry until the veg become soft, add a small amount of water if required.
    When soft place to one side to cool.

Place 6 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges in the bowl and break up into small pieces, place dish in microwave and heat for 45 sec’s for a 600w microwave, remove and mix into a paste adding warm water as required add the , add the fresh parsley & mixed herbs .

Set aside to cool.

Put oven on to preheat at 170c, bottom shelf.

When the ingredients are cool add three eggs to the cheese mixture and beat into a smooth paste, add the other ingredients and spoon into 12 silicon cake cases. If using a metal cake tray spray well with Fry light but I found it still stuck!

Cook for 10mins and then keep an eye on the cooking for the mix to rise or going brown.

Enjoy while hot!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.