Mini Quiche

bilsat

Really likes to cook
Hi Slim4son.
I tried this yesterday and I ate them as fast as I could get them out of the cake trays, only problem was that they stuck to the bottom even when using Fry light!. Next time I am using the silicon cake cases, you can put what you like in them but I was clearing out the fridge.
Pete

Pete’s Mini Quiches

Ingredients

1 small red onion
2 spring onions
1 large carrot
½ red peppers
½ green peppers
1 stick celery
Mixed herbs
Handful of fresh parsley
3 fresh eggs

Frying pan
12 silicon cake/muffin cases
8” mixing bowl

Chop all ingredients into small cubes, spray the frying pan with Fry light and fry until the veg become soft, add a small amount of water if required.
When soft place to one side to cool.

Place 6 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges in the bowl and break up into small pieces, place dish in microwave and heat for 45 sec’s for a 600w microwave, remove and mix into a paste adding warm water as required add the , add the fresh parsley & mixed herbs .

Set aside to cool.

Put oven on to preheat at 170c, bottom shelf.

When the ingredients are cool add three eggs to the cheese mixture and beat into a smooth paste, add the other ingredients and spoon into 12 silicon cake cases. If using a metal cake tray spray well with Fry light but I found it still stuck!

Cook for 10mins and then keep an eye on the cooking for the mix to rise or going brown.

Enjoy while hot!

Back