Mini Target Incentives / Rewards

Max&GabrielsMum

Hi

I am going to give myself some sort of reward / incentive for each half a stone I lose, I am thinking of having russian dolls tattooed on my foot, one per half stone to remind me of my progress and to keep me going til I get 5, one to represent each of my family!

Just wondered if you are doing anything to mark mini goals?

J x

I bought a pandora style bracelet, and I'm adding a bead for each 7lb loss.... reminds me, I need to add another for last nights WI - 3lbs gave me my 2st sticky :)

I am aiming for a set of motorcycle leathers when I get to target - haven't officially set my target yet, but aiming for another 2 stone, maybe more, we'll see when I get a bit closer

I'm stealing the bracelet idea, making my own with plastic beads. There's a big bead shop in my village, so may have to go there for a browse :)

I have a lovelinks bracelet and I love this idea but unfortunately I don't have many gaps left! I do have the cupcake charm to remind me when I want to eat one that it isn't a good idea ;) I like the tattoo idea... beautiful.

I bought a pandora style bracelet, and I'm adding a bead for each 7lb loss.... reminds me, I need to add another for last nights WI - 3lbs gave me my 2st sticky :)

I am aiming for a set of motorcycle leathers when I get to target - haven't officially set my target yet, but aiming for another 2 stone, maybe more, we'll see when I get a bit closer

I am doing the same :)

I found a few people that handmake pandora style beads so I am treating myself to a 'unique' one each time :D

I stole the idea from someone else (sorry I can't credit the person whose idea it was) and convinced my man to buy me a pair of shoes for every stone. Nothing fancy, just some flip flips or sandals from asda. I keep hinting at some Laboutins for target but no joy so far!
Love the pandora idea. Perfect reward. Except I don't have a bracelet!

My hubby got me a pandora bracelet for this reason :)

eBay is great for the charms - I now have 3, one for each award sticker I have :) I did get carried away and got a 4th one on eBay as it was such a great deal (£11) but it's not allowed on the bracelet until I get my next award!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rewards are a great incentive! I only have .5lb til I can book my first one!!

Fish pedicure, hmmm, I really want to try that! Has anyone tried it yet? Maybe I will start a new thread lol

Shirleen said:
Fish Pedicure every 7lbs

Thats my next reward last time was a girly shopping trip with my sis n my wedding dress is my 3.5stone reward :) only at 12lb at min so a long way to go xx

ive been having a massage every stone-going for my latest one on Tues after WI :)

i know there are people that put £x away for every lb lost so they have a new clothes fund for when they get to target

I feel like I've been missing out on something as I haven't been treating myself :-( but that's about to change! I love all your ideas - now to decide how I'm gonna reward myself when I get my one and a half stone award :)

I feel like I've been missing out on something as I haven't been treating myself :-( but that's about to change! I love all your ideas - now to decide how I'm gonna reward myself when I get my one and a half stone award :)

x3! celebrate every 1/2 stone!

love love LOVE fish pedicures. So tickly. But you can understand the problems with chemicals in the water.

Back