Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

Weighed this morning and looking at a 2.5lb gain! Eek! No surprise but hoping I can pull it back a bit!

Ee today:

B- usual (hea & b)

Break- 2 clementines, French fries (4)

L- mug shot, clementine, apple, ww yog

D- birds eye bake to perfection salmon, baby sweet corn, broccoli, baby carrots, sw chips.

Supper- sf jelly with banana & pear (0.5)

Syns- 4.5

Green today:

B- usual (hea & b)

Break- hifi light (0.5 heb), 2 clementines

L- mug shot, clementine, apple, hifi light (0.5 heb)

D- sw chips, quorn cheese & leek escalope (7), broccoli, carrots, baby corn.

Supper- 2 syns sf jelly- loads!! Options indulgence 3)

12 syns

Last edited:
karnak said:
My 24 year old son has recemt;y lost 6 stone on SW by eating stir fry, omlettes, past and BB with beans. I thought, if he could do it so can I!!

I am a Tuesday weigh person so, lets see what damage I have done tonight.

Wow! 6 st is amazing:) good luck for tonight:) x

B- usual (hea & b)

Break- fibre plus (b) and 2 clementines

L- mug shot, apple, clementine, ww yog, skips (4)

After weigh in- 2 hifi light (heb)

D- pasta n sauce, peas, cheese (hea & 1 syn)

Supper- kitkat senses bar (8)

Day- green
Syns-13
Heas-2
Hebs-3

Trying proper maintaing methods this week, so 1 extra heb & between 10-15 syns a day.

Weigh in tonight! Hoping for a m in my book! Eek!

Last edited:
Mini_Mog said:
B- usual (hea & b)

D- baked potato, beans & cheese (

Day- green
Syns-12
Heas-2
Hebs-3

Trying proper maintaing methods this week, so 1 extra heb & between 10-15 syns a day.

Hope you get the M you deserve! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

B- usual (hea & b)

D- baked potato, beans & cheese (

Day- green
Syns-12
Heas-2
Hebs-3

This is the first time that I have seen a plan for someone maintaining, its interesting seeing what the differences are.
Well I managed 1lb last night, I am pleased with that, although I now have to behave this week and sort myself out - have to think about that little black dress at Christmas

I think for this week I'm just going to have an extra healthy extra when it suits and see what happens.

Put 1lb on this week which is good considering wed & thurs I had birthday cake, fri Chinese buffet & sat I went out, drank, had nibbles (pork pie, sausage rolls & Doritos) and had a pizza on the way home and some of hubby's kebab meat and chips!!

So tired today, getting out of bed wasn't easy!

Green today

B- the usual (hea &b)

Break- 2 clementines, French fries (4)

L- ub's sweet & sour rice time, apple, clementine

B- muller light & 2 hifi lights (b)

D- red pesto pasta (2.5) with mushrooms, peppers & cheese (hea)

Syns so far 6.5.

After tea- lime sf jelly & ww lemon tart yog. 1 syn, 2 thornton's chocolates (6)

Total syns- 13.5

Just the 2 heas & bs today. Hoping to get that 1lb off this week but don't really want to lose more. Just want to maintain now.

Last edited:
Friday- at last! I'm shattered and just wanted to stay in my nice warm bed. Not sure what I'm going to do this weekend. I'm going to a bonfire tomorrow night and got to incorporate an asda shop at some point- probably Sunday.

Today is green-
B- usual (hea &b)

Break- 2 clementines, 2 hifi light (heb)

L- red pesto pasta (2.5), clementine, apple

Break- muller light

D- square pizza (8 & hea), sw chips, veggies.

Edit- after work I had a small, skinny praline mocha from Starbucks. Omg it was divine! Will work out the syns tonight. I think it might be quite high as it had hazelnut & choc syrup in it. Yummy Friday night treat!! Mmmmmm.- edit, about 5 syns with sk milk as part of hea and no whipped cream.

15.5 syns. Excellent:)

Last edited:
Green today! Been really busy so it's not been great...

B- usual (a & b)

L- nothing (see! Rubbish!)

D- pasta bake with baby corn & peas & cheese (hea), fibre plus while it cooked (heb)

All 15 syns to play with ....

Edit- supper- options indulgence (3), crunchie (9.5)

Total- 12.5

Feeling 'fat' today and bloated. Hope I'm not going to gain again this week.

Last edited:
Still feeling big:( ugh, not good. I don't know what's wrong with me today but I feel like I've gained, I feel big and miserable. Got that Monday morning feeling a day early too! Oh well:( I also have zero appetite and could quite easily have skipped lunch but I've made myself for 2 reasons- because it's a bad example to my daughter & because it's no good for my body to skip meals. Even tho I'm in a funny mood I'm still keeping to plan really without thinking. A year ago I would have been stuffing my face to cheer myself up!

Today is green

B- 2 slices whole meal toast (heb), 2 boiled eggs, 1 tbs I can't believe its not butter light (2.5)

L- 3 clementines, coffee (hea), fibre plus (heb)

D- square pizza (8 syns) with roasted peppers and red onion, tomato purée and cheese (hea). Served with sw chips.

Total- 10.5 syns and all healthy extras scoffed:)

Feeling a bit happier although not happy about how close Monday is! I'm working Saturday morning so it will feel like a long week....think sil is picking Niamh up so I'll be able to have a lie in till 7am on Saturday! Woohooo!

Last edited:
I got an email from graze the other day asking me to do a 6 question questionnaire and in return I got 3 half price boxes:) how could I say no?! Lol. So first box is coming on tues. will make a nice change to French fries on morning break. I love getting the box and seeing what I've got. Don't know if I'll get them at full price though.

Green again today. Feeling better now, despite the fact it's Monday and a 6 day working week! Can't believe when I was in my early pregnancy I was working every Saturday, was trying to save for maternity leave but it was a killer!!

Anyway....

B- usual (hea & b)

Break- French fries (4 syns), 2 clementines

L- uncle ben's rice time, apple, clementine, fibre plus (heb)

D- hot & spicy quorn stir fry with rice, soy sauce & 5 spice- all free!!

Treat- kit Kay senses caramel- 8

Total syns- 12

Last edited:
Morning
I have been popping in and out of your diary, so thought i would say hello :). I think you have done amazingly, and to lose 5 stone is fantastic. Maintaining is the hardest part, and i just wanted to say i think you are doing so well, your diary has really inspired me, cause I'm finding it hard at the moment, keep going up and down and cant seem to get under 10stone :), but reading other peoples journeys are really spurring me on. Thanks for sharing your journey and good luck maintaining I'm sure you will be just fine. Take care and hope to speak again. :) x

lynica said:
Morning
I have been popping in and out of your diary, so thought i would say hello :). I think you have done amazingly, and to lose 5 stone is fantastic. Maintaining is the hardest part, and i just wanted to say i think you are doing so well, your diary has really inspired me, cause I'm finding it hard at the moment, keep going up and down and cant seem to get under 10stone :), but reading other peoples journeys are really spurring me on. Thanks for sharing your journey and good luck maintaining I'm sure you will be just fine. Take care and hope to speak again. :) x

Thank you:) maintaining feels a little strange if I'm honest and I miss the goal of having the next award to aim for, but it's great knowing that I can relax a little and enjoy being at target:)

Best of luck with slimming world:) you will get where you want to be, just keep going! X

Back