Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

Hi mog,
How did it go at group yesterday?
I've just reread your diary & you've inspired me to get back on plan, I've not been doing it 100% keep flitting between cc & sw but now im sw all the way :) i go to zante 5 weeks on Tuesday & want as much off as i can :) x

Sazbirl said:
Hi mog,
How did it go at group yesterday?
I've just reread your diary & you've inspired me to get back on plan, I've not been doing it 100% keep flitting between cc & sw but now im sw all the way :) i go to zante 5 weeks on Tuesday & want as much off as i can :) x

I didn't go! Bad mog! Im off out for a meal tonight with a friend and im going for another meal on Tuesday and staying with my parents for a couple of days so going to go next weds and try and be good on the days I've not got meals out. It's a start anyway:) x

Sazbirl said:
Hi,
Hope you enjoy your meals out, i will be following your diary to see your progress, if you don't mind :)

Just been to a farm shop and bought 'sin free' sausages from a farm shop. Not official sw certified but I'm going to enjoy them with my sw style cooked breakfast!

They smell gorgeous! I loved the farm shop, they had so many delicious goodies, and not all of them bad for you!

I now have a plan- sw group at 7 on weds and then straight to asda to stock up so I'm all set for a great first week:)

Just been to asda and now fully stocked up with sw friendly foods! So going to be as good as I can mon- wed & then wed night it'll be sw all the way! Eek. Think this is my 5th or 6th time....

Thank you:) yes, we are v close in weight. How tall are you?

Being really good so far and quite happy I'm back on the sw wagon, just chopped up some strawberries and added sweetner to total 0% for a pudding after tea and had no syns today so should be able to have some chocolate later:D mmmm.

Sazbirl said:
Im 5ft 7ins how tall are you?
Mmm bet your pudding was like strawberries & cream.x

5"6! Lol:) it did, husband loved it too, will definitely have it again. It was actually nicer than real cream cos it didn't get sickly after a while and we could have lots:) got the idea from a thread on here. Mmmm:)

Sazbirl said:
Is it your wi tonight? If so good luck, I've been mega bad again this week, only got back on plan today and its my wi tomoz! Xx

2lb off. Pleased with that. Hope I can keep it up. Will soon be at target! X

Maintained this week, I'm not surprised, I wasnt exactly good! But I'm pleased because a maintain is still not a gain! Not sure what will happen this week as I've got a family party tomorrow and I'm just going to enjoy and eat what I fancy. I think this time around I'll be taking the scenic route! Enjoying eating healthily and I feel positive that I can do this if I'm allowed a treat meal once a week.

Party was great! Although I think I may pay for it on the scales come Wednesday! I had an amazing afternoon with family and was worth it. All the homemade cakes were far too tempting! But I definitely believe that if you have 1 naughty meal a week it's not going to harm you. Keeps me from cheating the rest of the time!!

Back on it! I have been feeling down about my size for a while now. Weighed in back at 15st (need to change my stats on comp). Decided I don't want to go to group this time, it didn't motivate me at all and I'd rather save my money! So I'm keeping the cash I would have spent on sw and I'm saving up for the attached shoes!

First day has gone well, porridge & banana for brekkie. Potshot, fruit and fat free yog for dinner and a sort of nandos style tea. Chilli quorn fillets, batchelor's Mexican rice & my own homemade macho peas (garden peas, piri piri schwarz seasoning and 1tsp butter). Mmmmmm!

Definitely a green day. Options with a bit of whipped cream as my treat & dried fruit as my 2nd heb!

Only struggle today was getting through the mid morning munchies. I was ravenous and really wanted a muffin/cake/anything! So I need to get inventive and find some morning snacks for work.

Attachments

• image-240326910.jpg
    image-240326910.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 18
Back