Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

im just reading everyones diarys as ive only been on slimming world for about 3 weeks now. ive lost 10lbs in 2 weeks and weigh in tonight to find out what ive managed to loose in 3 weeks, your diarys are keeping me going and giving me lots of will power. well done to you for all your losses. xxx
10lbs in 2 weeks is absolutely amazing! well done. fingers crossed you got a good result. the diarys are really good for new meal ideas and i like following journeys too:)

Ee today!

Christmas shopping is getting done today & finished if I can. And I'm starting the wrapping this afternoon! I'm quite excited about it really- such a child! Anyway, onto the food!

B- banana, porridge, coffee (hea &b)

L- all you can eat Chinese. Going to go for healthyish options and then have a bit of naughty in the form of pudding:) this week is turning out a bit naughty but we are on holiday.

Edit- well that was completely unhealthy, but nice. Lots of Christmas shopping done. Just need to start wrapping & writing cards! Not bought either wrapping paper or cards yet so that will be done in the fullness of time.

Last edited:
im being so restrained, i have a box of thorntons in the cupboard and im so tempted to crack them open and have a couple but im resisting as the buffet this afternoon was so completely off plan and ill be going off plan tomorrow night too. tbh i hate going off plan more than once in a week and 2 days in a row scares me a little! i think i will have a gain at wi this week, but ill just try and lose whatever it is the week after and damage limit from sunday onwards. really want to get stuck into maintaining. no plans in november so far thankfully, so should be able to get on with maintaining then up to the week before christmas.

Ee today

Brunch- 2 boiled eggs (the were perfect dippy eggs!) and wholemeal soldiers (heb). 1 tbs i can't believe it's not butter light. Banana.

D- quorn stir fry. Free.

Night out with probably too many drinks. Will try to be restrained as I have to get up and look after the cherub.

Just making some sugar free raspberry jelly with bananas. Nice snack for half a syn for a quarter of it:) and extra easy with the banana. More Christmas shopping done at asda. Doing quite well!

Oh dear, totally off wagon. A pork pie fell in my mouth. Oh well. Here's my outfit:

image-3649236778.jpg

As I've said before I really love the outfit! And did also have a sneaky look at your profile because I wondered how old you were because you look early 20's in that pic! You look great!
Have fun and enjoy the pork pie! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
As I've said before I really love the outfit! And did also have a sneaky look at your profile because I wondered how old you were because you look early 20's in that pic! You look great!
Have fun and enjoy the pork pie! :)

Thanks emmey:) sadly pushing 30 now, but hey ho:) I had a pizza on the way home, shared it with husband so didn't eat all of it! Lol:) was so hungry. Anyway, back on plan, got meals planned for the next week so hopefully I'll stay on track and maybe even get a maintain? We'll see!

Back on plan and glad to be! Was talking to a friend of a friend who does ww and we were saying how odd it feels going off plan and how nice it is to get back on!

No hangover, but then I ate more than I drank. Anyway. Ee.

B- porridge, nana, tea (hea & b)

L- mugshot, apple, jelly with pear & nana (1/2)

D- sw fry up. 3 bgty ex lean Cumberland sausages (1.5), beans, a huge pile mushrooms, 2 'fried' eggs. Nom!

Supper- 1 syn worth of my jelly. Options 2

6 syns total

Last edited:
karnak said:
Have you tried the Spicy tomato? It was so spicy I nearly could not eat it, for me to not eat somehing, It has got to be HOTTTTT!

Not seen that one! They don't have them all in our asda. I like the roast chicken pasta & sweet & sour spicy noodles best. Don't like the Thai though. I like spicy food too:)

karnak said:
The Minestrone is nice and the tomato and herb is good. Isn't it strange we are meant to be on diets, yet all we can talk about is food;)

I like the tomato & herb but not keen on the minestrone. Slimming world is great because it's a weight loss plan for people who love food!

Anyone tried the cheesy one? It appeals to me but not sure if it'll taste good (and weather it would be free??) think I'll be stocking up on mugshots this time of year as I don't really drink hot drinks so it'll be perfect!

karnak said:
So far its seems to be suiting both me and my OH. we have both lost 11lbs in the last 5 weeks and we are enjoying our food and are still able to have a drink now and again.

Turkey Tagliatelli for tea:rolleyes:

That's brilliant! Well done:) we're having low syn sausages, beans, 'fried eggs' and mushrooms for tea.

Emmey1 said:
Anyone tried the cheesy one? It appeals to me but not sure if it'll taste good (and weather it would be free??) think I'll be stocking up on mugshots this time of year as I don't really drink hot drinks so it'll be perfect!

I don't generally like cheese flavoured things so I've not tried them. I do like cheesy pasta n sauces but that's about it. I love actual cheese though:) x

Back