Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

Hi
How's your weekend been hope you ok x

Mini_Mog said:
Thank you:)

We will be fine:) I have an absolute fear of going back to being overweight and feeling like I did. Looking back I was so sad and unhappy. I think as long as I remember how much I don't want to go back there ill be ok:) x

Also you have a loooong way to get back to how you were so you are already at an advantage there :) you'll be a great maintainer! Dont worry :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had lovely weekend but still off the wagon! Argh!! I daren't weigh myself and I feel like I've put on a significant amount. Just argh. Christmas is soooooo hard! Anyway, I'm not doing anything that involves eating naughty eats till Friday so that gives me 3 and a bit days of being good. Wish me luck!!

*wishes luck*

You'll be fine:) it is Xmas it's the hardest time of the year. You need to just relax and stay on track when you can and enjoy your times when you can't. We will all be back 100% in Jan take care :) x

Right, back on it now. 100% till Friday. Need a full week really. Bloody Christmas! Do love it though. Today I am fed up of cleaning up puzzles and mess and have decided playdoh is the bane of my life! seriously, how much mess and destruction can one 2 year old make!!

Anyway, as she is busy Stickering everything in the house.....

Today is ee

B- banana, cup of tea
L- pasta n sauce (0.5), 2 clementines, 1 apple
Snack- graze salsa dip thing (2.5), clementine
D- BBQ chicken (1.5), baked potato, broccoli, carrots, baby sweetcorn.
Supper- graze punnet- dried mango, banana & coconut-6 syns

Syns-10.5

Last edited:
nearly ready for the big man to visit now. Washing all done, oven clean, kitchen & bathroom to clean tonight, hoovering to do, big shop tomorrow night & a couple of gifts left to wrap.

So, today's food. It's green today

B- nothing, got up too late!

L- pasta n sauce bake (1 syn & hea), broccoli, peas.

Edit- was 100% on plan till we went to town & nero's and my husband bought me a white chocolate mocha and a chocolate truffle torte thingy! Anyway, rest of today's eats are fine & I've no time for synful snacks tonight.

So I've cleaned the kitchen, just kitchen floor, bathroom & washing to put away left. Best get to it!!

Last edited:
Merry christmas and best wishes for 2012!!
Hope you have a great time take care xx

Morning
Just catching up how was Christmas hope you ok ? Take care have a good day x

Hi lynica:) merry Christmas and happy new year to you too:)

Christmas was really lovely, we had a lovely time & my daughter was so excited! Living room still looks like its been taken over by toys!!

In regards to sw, despite my good intentions I have eaten everything that is high in syns that I could get my hands on! So I'm now 9lbs over my target weight. It's ok, it's manageable & as I've been completely off plan for a couple of weeks it will now be like my first week again. Also I've stayed within my stone bracket so it doesn't look as bad!

Anyway. Today I'm back on plan. We aren't doing anything over new year. No sitter and we don't like packed pubs & bars anyway. Too busy! So we're staying in. Since Christmas I've been inseparable from my kindle so I intend on spending some quality time with it this weekend!

The food! It's a green day today:)
B- banana, coffee (hea)
L- pasta n sauce (part hea), with broccoli, peas and cheese on top (2nd hea)

Last edited:
Welcome back on plan and I ABSOLUTLY love my kindle too. What a fab Xmas gift! :)

Shrimpy said:
Welcome back on plan and I ABSOLUTLY love my kindle too. What a fab Xmas gift! :)

I've honestly not watched tv since Christmas day! I prefer the kindle to an actual book. I love that I can read and munch at the same time!

Was a bit naughty yesterday and went to a coffee shop with it and sat and ate a cake and had a mocha while reading the kindle:)

I love that too. It's great, one-handed decent reading. I may risk it in the bubbly bath, wrapped in a zippy bag for extra security. :)

Shrimpy said:
I love that too. It's great, one-handed decent reading. I may risk it in the bubbly bath, wrapped in a zippy bag for extra security. :)

Ooh, I'm not that brave! I'd be scared of dropping it! I've found it much more convenient than a book too with it being so light and small to pop in my bag for work.

I've been keeping up with my sink shining and have extended it to the bathroom too. Just got to tackle all the toys in my living room this weekend. Taken the Christmas cards down, left the tree though.

I have managed to stick to FlyLady, I have a shiny sink (despite husbands friends being unfamiliar with the purpose of a dishwasher) and I decluttered the living room this week (mostly- well the bookcases).

Christmas decorations are coming down day after tomorrow, was going to wait til the 12th night but back at school then, so will probably be too busy. It's nice moving from Chaos isn't it?

Shrimpy said:
I have managed to stick to FlyLady, I have a shiny sink (despite husbands friends being unfamiliar with the purpose of a dishwasher) and I decluttered the living room this week (mostly- well the bookcases).

Christmas decorations are coming down day after tomorrow, was going to wait til the 12th night but back at school then, so will probably be too busy. It's nice moving from Chaos isn't it?

It is:) I've taken the principles of fly lady & decided that a little daily is manageable. So my bathroom is now completely decluttered. Living room was until father Christmas made his deposit & kitchen is looking good! Just trying to keep everything maintained:)

Well done love! :)

Right! It is time to take things in hand! After a hiatus over Christmas that didn't end I an returning to group on Wednesday! Eek! Really looking forward to it actually. I *think* I've gained 2st. We shall see!!

Back