Cruise PV MiniBean's Dukan Diary

First day back at work today... Got my Dukan friendly lunch all packed up, eaten brekkie before I left & I'm raring to go!

Cruise - PP day (6.1.14)

Today was my first day back at work after the hols... And god knows, I'm exhausted tonight! I'm proud of myself today though as I ignored all of the Christmas leftover chocolates, biscuits and cake that seemed to be everywhere!

Breakfast: The usual iced latte & oat bran overnight 'porridge'

Lunch: Homemade spicy turkey burgers.

Mid afternoon: crab sticks & cottage cheese

Dinner: Beef curry with shirataki noodles followed by some kind of yogurt (not eaten the yogurt yet!)

Sounds yummy xxx great food day

The yogurt turned into a hot chocolate. Bit naughty as I've already had milk today but it was soooo nice! How's things with you Sididd? Xx

1st day attack under my belt whoop xxx

Well done for holding that resolve amidst all those treats! And great news Sididd! You'll be tightening the notches on that belt in no time x

Attack - PV Day (7.1.14)

Hey everyone - how's the Dukan-ing going today?

Today was a good day. Feeling as though I'm on track, and my tummy feels REALLY flat (Well, compared to how it did before. I think we can safely say I won't be winning any toned tummy competitions anytime soon ;) ). Looking forward to weigh-in. I've decided now I'm on attack to weigh roughly once a week after a PP day, so my next weigh in will be Saturday morning. Going to then use that as a motivator to stay on track on Saturday night, as am out for a friend's birthday.

Anyway, back to today...

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs (on the go), skinny latte from costa

Lunch: Leftover turkey burgers from yesterday with a handful of salad.

Snack: Crab sticks.

Dinner: Spicy chicken livers (coated in oatbran and spices), butternut squash patties (leftover roasted BNS from Sunday mixed with remainder of today's oat bran allowance) and a handful of salad.

Water: 1.5L, plus a glass of diet coke tonight.

I just read your diary from start to end and am enthralled! Keep it coming! Not only are you in the zone, but you also have inventive menus and sound as if you know your way around the kitchen. We'll look forward to seeing some recipes you invent!

When did you get married? (I did in Sept 2012)

Thanks Maintainer, that's sweet if you to say! I got married in October. Only feels like yesterday though!

Cruise - PP day (8.1.14)

Today's been a toughie! Work's been crazy for the last couple of days, so I've been tired all day. My eyes actually nearly started going in the middle of a meeting, which was mightily embarrassing. For a moment... Just a fleeting moment, mind you - I almost grabbed some chocolate for a quick boost of sugar. But then I thought about how hard attack was & how proud I felt that I did it... So, the chocolate remained uneaten & my Dukan diet remains on track!

Breakfast: Chunks of turkey breast (processed, but needs must - the cupboards are a bit bare!)

Lunch: Leftover chicken livers from last night.

Mid afternoon: A hard boiled egg, crab sticks & a diet coke.

Dinner: Dukan beef stroganoff (same as the other night, but cooked by the gorgeous Mr Mini so I could keep working)

Treat: Oat bran mixed with a little yogurt, Dukan hot chocolate.

Your doing so well Mini.

Ive lost 6lbs so far and dont feel it at all. But my mum says she can tell on my face. I do feel better. My IBS hasnt kicked up at all which I'm chuffed about.

I nearly ate a choccy earlier but resisted. It was so hard though.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks! That's great Chezza - well done! That's great news about the IBS too. :)

Mini - one suggestion, if I might. At the weekend, cook up a storm and freeze in packages... whenever my fridge is bare, I know there'll be a little package I can defrost in my freezer! Works for oatbran muffins/galettes too, once you get into baking them. They are so delicious you'll never again "waste" your oatbran in a yogurt!

PS - I found a four x square of Dairy Milk in the bottom of my back pack last night (obviously something squirrelled away during the holidays which fell out of the wrapper and stayed put...). Despite its furry appearance, I almost popped it into my mouth, more from mechanical habit than anything else. Fortunately my brain kicked in just in time and I rushed to the bin with it!

:D

Thanks for the tip maintainer - the advice is really welcomed! I will cook up a storm on Sunday to prevent these situations occurring again!

Cruise - PV day (09.01.14)

Today's been a great day. How's everyone else's been? Managed to get away from work early, and got lots of uni work done tonight, which is great. I'm happy! The Dukan has actually taken a back seat in my mind today, but it's been a good choices day nonetheless. Think tomorrow I need to get baking - I think some muffins are needed in my life!

It's shopping day today, so am really pleased to FINALLY have full cupboards and fridge again!

Breakfast: Overnight 'porridge' (FF yogurt, 2 tbsp oat bran & sweetener)

Snack: Chicken chunks (possibly processed - same as yesterday, empty fridge!)

Lunch: Tuna salad (tuna in spring water & mixed salad leaves dressed with balsamic vinegar)

Dinner: 'Spaghetti' bolognese (the spaghetti was shirataki noodles!)

Nom! Keep thinking thin everyone! :)

Cruise - PP day (10.1.14)

Today's been quite hard - I had tummy ache for most if the day, so didn't feel like eating much.

In other (better!) news, when the tummy ache had gone I finally made some Dukan muffins. OMG... I'm in love! I went for chocolate (added cocoa), but am excited to try a cinnamon ginger flavour next! Nom!

Breakfast - Smoked salmon (posh) & a skinny latte from costa.

Lunch - scrambled eggs.

Late afternoon - sliced chicken breast.

Dinner: Homemade burger topped with quark & chilli powder, followed by 2 Dukan muffins.

Cruise - PV day (11.1.14)

Yesterday (Sat) was a horrible day, but on an emotional level, not really linked to Dukan. In a nutshell, I've been really upset by my wider family & I spent most of yesterday morning in tears. It did give me a small epiphany re: Dukan though (every cloud & all that), as through the tears my resolve totally disappeared. Emotional eating is something I clearly need to get a grip on. I did eat a biscuit, but just one & feel that even though that was a cheat, it could have been SO much worse. Onwards & downwards!

Breakfast: sweetened omelette

Snack: 1 chocolate biscuit

Lunch: chicken & veg stir fry

Dinner: salmon salad & a cappuccino (was at a restaurant for a friend's birthday)

Cruise - PP day (12.1.13)

Well... One week of cruise down! Hurrah! Lost 1lb this week, which I'm ok with. I weighed in yesterday morning (but forgot to write about it yesterday!) so know I've been good. I need to up my water consumption though!

Breakfast (late): Latte (espresso & skimmed milk)

Lunch: Prawn curry with shirataki noodles

Snack at cinema: 2 Dukan muffins & diet 7up

Dinner: Roast chicken

Just one biscuit is a result! (Next time though, pop out and buy a whole chicken from a carvery and eat the lot (minus skin!!)). YUM! Hope you manage to get back in the zone quickly... muffins are fabulous. I never bother varying my recipe as I love them plain with just a third of a crab stick in each (smoked salmon is good too...). I begrudge using tolerated ingredients, you see! As you've already seen, they're so useful when out and about and they fill you so well.

Hang in there... :)

The whole biscuit would have been quaffed before you could say "jammie dodger", if it was me - well done! Impressed with the muffins at the cinema too, when everyone around you must've been nibbling and crunching away! Hope things are less strained this week and well done on the loss. x

Back