Minilady back again!

minilady

Gold Member
Looked for my old diary and found one in the maintenance forum, sadly cant use that anymore:eek:

I lost 4 1/2 stone just over 4 years ago, maintained fairly well until a year ago. I stopped being a CDC and took on night work, that really messed with my eating and sleeping patterns, so now I am 2 stone overweight.

Minimins was such a great support first time round, there is something very special about this place:)

So here I am on day 2 of ss and I'm bloody hungry!!!!!!

Tracey
x

OMG just read through some of the leaflets given to me from my counsellor, thinking there'll be nothing new in here from last time:rolleyes:

But yes we can have eggs and prawns:D:D:D:D:D

Well actually I can't yet as am ssing, but excited anyhoos:p

OMG just read through some of the leaflets given to me from my counsellor, thinking there'll be nothing new in here from last time:rolleyes:

But yes we can have eggs and prawns:D:D:D:D:D

Well actually I can't yet as am ssing, but excited anyhoos:p

Im meant to ss-ing but last night and the night before i had two eggs as well as my 3 sachets. I only have them when OH eats, stops me wanting whatever her has :D

Hopefully it wont make too much difference to my WI next Thursday.

I too was very excited to see prawns and eggs on the list :)

Im meant to ss-ing but last night and the night before i had two eggs as well as my 3 sachets. I only have them when OH eats, stops me wanting whatever her has :D

Hopefully it wont make too much difference to my WI next Thursday.

I too was very excited to see prawns and eggs on the list :)

It is really hard when others are eating around you, I never minded cooking for my lot, but in the early stages could never watch them eat, I would sit on my laptop in another room, normally on minimins :)

good luck on your new journey ;)

Thanks Illa xxx

End of day 3 :D

Had a rotten headache last night at work, but luckily gone today, also not feeling too hungry today either.

Dreading tomorrow, day 4 was hard for me last time and I'm going to a BBQ tomorrow afternoon, then I have a night shift at work:(

Hubby and the kids decided it was a good idea to have a takeaway curry tonight:mad: I had to hide in the garden when they ate it, smell still lingering so I've had a bath and am on laptop in bed.

Divorce lawyer getting contacted first thing Monday morning :D

Hiya and welcome back!

I too lost 4 stone in 07, it must have been a good year! Promptly fell pregnant and then piled two on with that and the rest since.

I have been on SS (give or take some minor indiscressions) for 8 weeks now and lost just over 2 stone. I am teetering on the 11s now.

Get through today and you know the rest is easy!

End of day 3 :D

Had a rotten headache last night at work, but luckily gone today, also not feeling too hungry today either.

Dreading tomorrow, day 4 was hard for me last time and I'm going to a BBQ tomorrow afternoon, then I have a night shift at work:(

Hubby and the kids decided it was a good idea to have a takeaway curry tonight:mad: I had to hide in the garden when they ate it, smell still lingering so I've had a bath and am on laptop in bed.

Divorce lawyer getting contacted first thing Monday morning :D

Why is it when we are trying to watch what we eat all the world had a BBQ? I'm with you re the divorce lawyer - definately unreasonable behaviour - if that fails - you could try murder - you could get away with it on grounds of diminished responsibility.

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome back!

I too lost 4 stone in 07, it must have been a good year! Promptly fell pregnant and then piled two on with that and the rest since.

I have been on SS (give or take some minor indiscressions) for 8 weeks now and lost just over 2 stone. I am teetering on the 11s now.

Get through today and you know the rest is easy!

There were some very successful people that year! and minimins seemed dominated with Cambridge users, seems Xante has taken its place. Had not heard of that until I logged on here last week. Think I'll stick to CD though, I need to be weighed or I'll never do it on my own:eek:

Very well done for doing so well so far, you're doing great :D

and thanks for popping by :D

Tracey
x

I shall be keeping a close eye on this thread - funny and down to earth, and at the beginning of the journey as I will be soon.

I shall be keeping a close eye on this thread - funny and down to earth, and at the beginning of the journey as I will be soon.

Hi Spangles you're more than welcome to visit me:D

You said you're starting soon, are you going to do Cambridge and when will you be starting?

Tracey
x

Ok day 4, the dreaded day went ok. I managed to sit through 4 hours of people partying, eating, drinking and having a great time. I managed to laugh along with them all and outwardly I think I appeared to the world to be having a good time too. Inwardly I wanted to rampage around, spilling drinks and pushing plates of food in peoples faces :eek: ( especially hubby's of course :D)

Then came the night shift, by this morning I was buzzing on a caffeine overdose.

BUT I did it, got through the worst day (for me) without a single pick :D:D:D

Had a good sleep today as am on another night shift tonight, but feeling good:)

Had a crafty weigh this afternoon, think its 7lb so far:D Roll on Thursday morning weigh in with CDC

Hope everyone else is doing well

Tracey
x

Hi Spangles you're more than welcome to visit me:D

You said you're starting soon, are you going to do Cambridge and when will you be starting?

Tracey
x
Yup - starting CD on 1st August. I'm a teacher and I wanted to get well into it before I start work again, but also to have a bit of the holidays (just over a week) to kick back, go out for lunches and get drunk. Oh how I shall miss cocktails!

Yup - starting CD on 1st August. I'm a teacher and I wanted to get well into it before I start work again, but also to have a bit of the holidays (just over a week) to kick back, go out for lunches and get drunk. Oh how I shall miss cocktails!

Oh yes alcohol:cry: I had convinced myself that the fruit that goes into wine added to my 5 a day;)

Have a fab week, will be looking forward to your progress on the diet, have you been on CD before?

Tracey
x

Oh yes alcohol:cry: I had convinced myself that the fruit that goes into wine added to my 5 a day;)

Have a fab week, will be looking forward to your progress on the diet, have you been on CD before?

Tracey
x
Nope - my first VLCD... tried everything else, mind.

It's good it's your first time, you'll read many times on Minimins that the first time is the golden time, and I think they're right (although hoping to dispell this myth:D)

I too had tried every diet imaginable over many years of yoyo dieting (boiled egg diet being the worst:cool:) but had never tried a VLCD as I thought I wouldnt be able to cope with no food. However it turned out that it was the best thing for me, it took me 16 weeks to get to goal and I lost 4 1/2 stone taking me from a size 18 to a 10. I managed to stick to it 100%.

That was in 2007 and its only been the last year that the 2 stone has crept back on, so not too bad, am hoping in 3 months I'll be back to that size 10 which was a great feeling, as I've always been an overweight bird even in childhood:sigh:

Tracey
x

Day 7

Weigh in tomorrow, think I've lost about 8lb, so will be really pleased if my counselor's scales show the same (my scales can be a bit dodgy).

Feeling a lot better, got quite a bit of energy now and only getting a few periods when I could binge for England, on the whole everything going to plan:)

I remember first time round, continually dreaming about food, once again this is happening:( I woke up last night in a sheer panic as I thought I'd eaten a kebab:eek: It took several seconds to calm myself and realise it was just a dream. Strange thing, I hate kebab:confused: Still last time main foods eaten in dreams were chips and brussel sprouts:D

Tracey
x

Back