Minilady's Diary... getting back on track

MICE :eek::eek::eek:, I'm not good with mice... the vision of you screaming and landing in the bucket was very amusing though! ;)

Lol!! Cheers friend:D

Congrats on the lb and how fabulous to be so close to your original goal weight for your first anniversary... mucho respect!

Gxx

Thanks Georgie:)

I've just seen that you are off on your camping holiday tomorrow. Enjoy - I will do a sun dance for you! But I'd dig a deep moat around the tents if I were you.

Luckily we have a caravan, but I think the moat idea is still a good one! We went last year and it was a wash out then too, I left the suitcases in the awning and the whole thing got flooded, every single item of clothing was soaked and all the shoes were literally floating around!

Why the hell we're going again this year who knows:rolleyes: must be the thought of all those american cars, rockabillies and beer;):D

I am picturing you doing a sun dance on your newly cleaned patio tiles:D I think it may just work;):D

Tracey
x

Poor Mice. I like mice, they do little harm...honest & are v pretty.
Hope the W/e is a success. weather forecast looking up.
so glad Scott is back to normal. does he know that you punish your selkf when you get upset/frustrated by his behavior?
My guess is he hasn't a clue. If he was aware ,might it help him temper his moods?
Speak soon & don't over do the Bacardi!

Poor Mice. I like mice, they do little harm...honest & are v pretty.

They are lovely in the right habitat, but not in my caravan;)

Hope the W/e is a success. weather forecast looking up.
so glad Scott is back to normal. does he know that you punish your selkf when you get upset/frustrated by his behavior?
My guess is he hasn't a clue. If he was aware ,might it help him temper his moods?

No he dosent know.

Speak soon & don't over do the Bacardi!

Ooops too late for the words of warning:eek::D

Had a wonderful weekend away, the weather stayed okish although all the clothes we wore are covered in mud.

I drank and ate to excess:eek: but had a great time doing so:p:D

Will weigh tomorrow and am expecting a set back of around 5-6lb:eek: I wonder if on my anniversary of goal, it'll count if I'm a couple of lb heavier:confused:

I bought the most amazing pair of shoes while I was away. There was a stall at the show that sold all rockabilly and psycho billy/punk stuff. There sitting proudly were the most wonderful pair of shoes, there was only one pair and they fitted perfectly so I took this as a sign that they were meant to be mine:D

They are sling back platforms with a chunky thick heel, which is black and covered in red spots. The top part of the shoe is black with a red bow and a peep toe. Havent got a clue what I'll wear them with, but who cares they're gorgeous:D

Off to have a much needed bath and put yet another load of washing on:rolleyes:

Tracey
x

Had a wonderful weekend away, the weather stayed okish although all the clothes we wore are covered in mud.

Isn't being covered in mud the mark of a truly successful camping trip... or is that just what my Mum used to tell me??!!

I drank and ate to excess:eek: but had a great time doing so:p:D

Will weigh tomorrow and am expecting a set back of around 5-6lb:eek: I wonder if on my anniversary of goal, it'll count if I'm a couple of lb heavier:confused:

Like hell it will, it would be an awesomely amazing achievement me thinks!

I bought the most amazing pair of shoes while I was away. There was a stall at the show that sold all rockabilly and psycho billy/punk stuff. There sitting proudly were the most wonderful pair of shoes, there was only one pair and they fitted perfectly so I took this as a sign that they were meant to be mine:D

They are sling back platforms with a chunky thick heel, which is black and covered in red spots. The top part of the shoe is black with a red bow and a peep toe. Havent got a clue what I'll wear them with, but who cares they're gorgeous:D

No, sorry if you don't know what you are going to wear them with you have to give them to me, I don't make the rules I just have a duty to reinforce them :D

Off to have a much needed bath and put yet another load of washing on:rolleyes:

Tracey
x

Great to have you back hun xx

LOL my thoughts totally Dancing - get shoes ..... then find outfit!!!!

Glad you had a good time away. 5-6lbs???? Nothing you can't do something about - and well worth it for enjoying yourself!

Just had my bath and feeling a lot more human again. Put on my jammies and noticed an unsightly bulging belly (mmm me thinks too many naughty carbs were consumed whilst away! It must have been the american pancake covered in hot choc sauce, ice cream and crushed nuts:eek: and not to mention the bottle of bacardi and numerous budweisers:D

Thank you ladies for my warm welcome back:):):)

Georgie I am loving the new avatar pic!!!! Profiteroiles (sp?) in my opinion are always best served in bed:cool:, and you wouldn't get that happy satisfied expression with a plate of carrots ;):D

B you're right I need to find a new outfit to go with the shoes, I shall make it my mission when I'm with you all in London to find something appropriate! I may even wear them, although I'm not sure how long I could keep them on for without them killing my feet!

Hi Bev, I hope you have fully recovered, I was so sorry to hear you missed the meet:( Off now to check out your diaries to see what's been going on.

When I logged on this evening I noticed I'd missed over 10,000 posts:eek:

Tracey
x

new shoes.jpg

Here's my new shoes:D

The girl on the stall told me about a website called Daddy O's, just chesked it out and found my pair! Also noticed a gorgeous pair of wedges covered in cherries:eek::D

View attachment 2068

Here's my new shoes:D

The girl on the stall told me about a website called Daddy O's, just chesked it out and found my pair! Also noticed a gorgeous pair of wedges covered in cherries:eek::D

Oh Tracey they are GORGEOUS!! :D

Weighed myself today and only gained 3lb after my weekend of naughtiness, very pleased:D So now 5lb off original goal.

I went to the hospital today to see the consultant about my varicose veins. They have agreed to operate:eek: I asked about having them lasered, but they will only strip them:eek::cry: I've agreed to have the procedure but am now really scared!!! I've never had a general anesthetic before. Also panicking that I'll get MRSA:eek:

I have to wait for an appointment for an ultra sound and then another appointment for the actual operation itself. They couldn't give me any ideas as to how long the waiting list is, so hoping it'll be sooner rather than later so that I don't have so much time to worry and convince myself something horrid may happen.

My car broke today too:cry: Poor little mini just didn't want to go anymore and decided it had had enough at a busy roundabout:rolleyes::mad: I was terrified:eek: People were bibbing and looking angrily at me, at first I apologised then after about the 10th car I'd had enough and started behaving like a fish wife back:eek::eek:

Eventually I managed to start her up again and get off the main road out of the way and waited for the lovely RAC to rescue me:D

Scott's had a look tonight and there are a few problems but nothing he can't fix so mini is back in my good books:) Only 3 more years and she'll class as a historic vehicle:cool:, so I guess I shouldn't be too hard on her.

Tracey
x

Sounds like you had a great break ... and all for 3lbs :) Great news.

Just love those shoes, they are just stunning!

what a day of ups and downs for you! Excellent news about only being 3lbs up and only 5lbs away from your anniversary goal weight.

Yes I'm quite pleased although if I hadn't have gone away and overindulged I think I would definately have got back to goal, never mind not far off it.

I can't offer much reassurance about the surgery as I too am terrified of MRSA - forget the surgery itself, the MRSA etc is a concern however many hospitals tackle these superbugs more efficiently than the ones we hear about so you should be fine.

Bit scary isn't it! My aunt is a member of the mrsa association and has told me to wash the week before using pure tea tree oil in my shower gels etc. This apparently is meant to help.

Glad the mini is saveable.

Mini is now fixed:D:D:D I had a little drive around and she's purring like a kitten again.

Sounds like you had a great break ... and all for 3lbs :) Great news.

I was quite shocked I thought it would be more than that, so am pleased.

Just love those shoes, they are just stunning!

I've been checking out the www.daddyo's.com site there are a gorgeous pair of white wedge heeled shoes, covered in cherries:eek: might ask Scott to treat me nearer my birthday:D

Something really lovely happened to me today. One of my maintainers came for a coffee it's the first time I've seen her (although we keep in touch via email) since she reached goal 5 weeks ago.

She came in looking as slim and lovely as ever and handed me a package and a card. She'd made me the most gorgeous mug, all hand painted by herself, it has my name and is covered in butterflies, flowers and cats (my favourite things) It even has a butterfly on the inside, and printed on the base is 'thank you' She also made the card which is lovely too. My eyes welled up a bit, it was such a lovely gesture and it certainly has made my day. It's a wonderful feeling knowing you've helped someone. Being a CDC is the best:D

Tracey
x

link didn't work - tried it without the " ' " but that wasn't the right site? Want to see the shoes!

Sorry it's (hopefully) www.daddyos.com

Ahh - and you are obviously a great CDC to have someone motivated to do that for you xx

I think it's more the fact that she's a lovely kind lady.

(by the way ... I have taken steps now - wink wink say no more, iykwim)

I read on your diary a mention of obtaining extra income and wondered;):D Good for you, you'll be great:):):)

Tracey
x

Weighed myself today and only gained 3lb after my weekend of naughtiness, very pleased:D So now 5lb off original goal.

I went to the hospital today to see the consultant about my varicose veins. They have agreed to operate:eek: I asked about having them lasered, but they will only strip them:eek::cry: I've agreed to have the procedure but am now really scared!!! I've never had a general anesthetic before. Also panicking that I'll get MRSA:eek:

I have to wait for an appointment for an ultra sound and then another appointment for the actual operation itself. They couldn't give me any ideas as to how long the waiting list is, so hoping it'll be sooner rather than later so that I don't have so much time to worry and convince myself something horrid may happen.

Exciting and scary all at the same time, be well worth it though hun but I can understand your nerves, will keep my fingers crossed you're not kept waiting too long xx

My car broke today too:cry: Poor little mini just didn't want to go anymore and decided it had had enough at a busy roundabout:rolleyes::mad: I was terrified:eek: People were bibbing and looking angrily at me, at first I apologised then after about the 10th car I'd had enough and started behaving like a fish wife back:eek::eek:

Eventually I managed to start her up again and get off the main road out of the way and waited for the lovely RAC to rescue me:D

Scott's had a look tonight and there are a few problems but nothing he can't fix so mini is back in my good books:) Only 3 more years and she'll class as a historic vehicle:cool:, so I guess I shouldn't be too hard on her.

Gotta love minis, they just never want to give up and are really easy to fix. I often miss the purple monster, but defrosting the inside in the winter used to really p*ss me off, I used to scrape the windows with the heaters on and I looked like a human size snow globe!

Tracey
x

Love the shoes, there at least half a dozen residing in my shopping basket!

xx

who stood on my kitten !:eek:

LOL!!!!

Aren't they cute!

cute!

There are loads of funky shoes on there (and they don't cost too much)

I thought they were reasonable too.

if I had to choose just one pair (and wasn't copy catting you with the bow ones...) it would be these:
or maybe these

They're both nice, there were quite a few I'd like to add to my collection:D

Did you look at the dresses, some of those would look great on your figure!

Tracey
x

Love the shoes, there at least half a dozen residing in my shopping basket!

xx

Maybe we should all do a joint order and save money on the p&p.

I wish I had a waist I'd love one of those dresses, not sure where I'd wear it though.

Lol! B of course you have a figure and a very nice one it is too!

Mini's are definately fair weather cars:sigh:

Tracey
x

Hey!!!! Ladies, I have been shoe shopping while I am in Texas! Brought some cute teal colour ones yesterday, and today came home with some 4'' black f**k me ones! With a tortishell like heel. Fab! Can't walk far in them, just from the car to the restaurant and back home should do it!

Hey!!!! Ladies, I have been shoe shopping while I am in Texas! Brought some cute teal colour ones yesterday, and today came home with some 4'' black f**k me ones! With a tortishell like heel. Fab! Can't walk far in them, just from the car to the restaurant and back home should do it!

Nice to have you back Nikki, missed ya:D

Shoes sound lovely!!! Any pics?

Tracey
x

Google, in images...jessica simpson henri black patent pumps.......and you can get the picture. Lots of colours, but roughly the samething. Just incase my photo doesn't make its way onto the forum pages! Love the ones you have posted by the way. The shoes over here are just great. Lots of bling and colours etc etc. I am in shoe heaven.

Back