Minilady's Diary... getting back on track

Hello m'dear, hows tricks?
Iv just registered with that WLR site OMG its fab :D im not freaking out about what iv been eating as of today cos i think iv been way under eating :eek: only noticed this when i made up a meal plan for a normal days eating! Well iv a new goal its 10 stone so according to that site i should be having 1100 cals a day, suits me cos i dont enjoy eating lik i did!
Em was wondering it said when i registered that it was a days free trial whats that about? do ya have a pay for it?

ooo yummy!

Ooh I like those!

HAPPY GOAL ANNIVERSARY FOR TOMORROW XXXXX

Are we having a Birthday-of-Thinness?
Well done Tracey. Lots of love xxx

HAPPY GOAL ANNIVERSARY FOR TOMORROW XXXXX

from me too

Are we having a Birthday-of-Thinness?
Well done Tracey. Lots of love xxx

Wow Thanks for remembering:D

It's official, 1 year at goal (give or take a couple of pounds;)) I celebrated with coconut bacardi breezers and a bottle of malibu:D

I never thought I'd even reach a goal weight let alone stay at it. It feels great!!!!

Thanks for all your support, you really are a wonderful bunch:flowers:

Tracey
xxx

congrats022.gif

Well done Tracey, that is a fantastic achievement!!!

Love Mini xxx

WOO HOOO CONGRATULATIONS!! I am thrilled for you hun and such an inspiration!! Bacardi Breezers scrummy, although after what I have shoved in my gob today I think my cup would runneth over!

Gxx

Happy Goal’iversary!!!!
That really is a fantastic achievement, you deserve to be so proud of yourself xxx

Oh gosh. How did I miss this!:eek:

Congratulations you little star

congratsz.gif

KD you are up on the stats.
I know that population statistics don't always apply to the individual & our Tracey here is one WINNING-LADY, but whwere does she fare in the % chance of keeping it off stakes now she's done a whole year?

I have it in my head that the graph really lifts off when you've done 2 yrs at goal, but is there a rise in long term success from here too?

Many thanks Dancing, Georgie, Mini, Katie, KD and Jane.

Jane it would be interesting to know what my chances are statistically now:confused: Will have to do some research!

Off to change my signature:D

Tracey
x

WOW one year at goal!!!!

Well done ;)

OMG tracey, I can't believe it has been a year!!! just think I should be celebrating with you... (feel sad)..

You have done fantastically, and to keep it off shows just how determined you are to keep your new figure!! You have done an exceptional job and are an inspiration to many!!!

Happy Anniversary hunny, I hope to be there soon...

Love

too hungover to update your diary?
:)

Yes:( Too much :party0016:and not enough:nightf:

Promise to update properly tomorrow.

Must just mention my feet (again:rolleyes:). After forcing my poor tootsies into a pair of mega heels again last night and then prancing around on the beach in them as you do:rolleyes: I now can't get into any shoes, they've swollen up so much:eek: The only things I could get on today were my crocs:sigh: So off to give them a treat in my footbath:cool:

Will try and upload my pics from the meet tomorrow too:D

Tracey
x

Ouch toes, feet, sore, pain, owwwwww - that's what mine were like --- good job my feet didn't stink as I didn't have my shoes on at all for that coach ride :)

I'm all set for an early night tonight - well I was but I didn't get it.

See all the booze and badness was all your fault - you're a bad influence :D

xx

You are both having far too much of a good time! Let's have a little bit of sensible puurrleeaseee :D;)

Who me?? No! I totally sensible - my body is a temple, one to be filled with black coffee, packs and water .... but now my mind is another matter completely ;)

Where you hiding missus?

xx

Back