MiniMimi2091*Running strictly on fatttt!!!losin this stubborn stone - 10.6s goal!!!

Hiya Chlo! Looks like you're doing a fantastic job!! :) Good for you heading out clubbing lol and think of all those extra calories you've burned from dancing around :D

I haven't spoken to you in ages, tbh i haven't really been on here. Been struggling with my stomach recently and had a major flair-up two weeks ago (i have Inflamed Bowel Disease - not pleasant) however, feeling great now and back on it again!! :)

How quick has Februaray gone?? It's Insane!! Glad to hear you're okay tho and soooo positive! :) xx

Oh hello hun,

Have been thinking about you just recently!!!
Sorry to hear about your problems - I'm glad it's all sorted out now.

Welcome back to a mad-house!!! I can't believe February is almost gone!!!! Doesn't time fly by?!?!?

Very happy to see you back - bring on new losses then xxxx

Yayy! I hope you're right :) I lost 2lbs the week i cut bread out - amazing how something so simple can really give you a push!!

I'm hoping for a good loss this week too - 16 weeks left until this wedding i'm going to, Ben is best-man so i'd like to try and loose as much as i can for then!

Wow you've only got 33lbs to go!! I'm so jealous, really need to start pushing it over the next few weeks - lol any tips? hehe!!

Well done tho hun, you are doing an amazing job!!!! xxxx

Hi Becksy,

Happy for your 2lbs loss - woohoo!!! back on track then?
It's good to have an incentive and 16 weeks do seam like a far enough to make a big impact on you journey.
Hope all is well in your world - good luck with this week xxx

Ah thanks Chlo - i am chuffed with 2lbs, yay!! How you getting on this week? Hope all in well down in lovely London! :D

You had any snow yet? We are forecast a bucketload in Birmingham this afternoon - might need to make a sharp exit from the office :) what a shame!! lol xx

Oh dear, snow... not againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Just when I started cycling to work. I don't ask for a lot - no rain or snow. I can live with everything else but this!

This week is OK-ish - I am getting a lil bit low today but hoping that this will change soon...

Good to see you back on track hun xxx

Morning chloe hope you are shining this morning?
'You have come so far'

Thank you Shanny sweetheart - your support did make my day brighter xxxx

Today I am aiming for 100%. I am invited for my friend Bday on Sat and migh stay over until Sun. This will be a wee bit challenging but I know she'll be cooking so will be bringing chicken with me and heaps of salad leaves LOL!
I know I should keep my chicken simple but I was kinda getting bored with unsalted plain version. (even though I try to buy corn fed chicken...) I used PeriPeri (sweet and sticky- Nandos) left overnight and grilled it last night - it's absolutely AMAZING...I hope it won't affect my weight loss though...

So, thanks god it's Friday!!!
"The lovely bones" are on from tonight - was tempted to go but might just hold off until Wednesday (Orange 241)

Hope everyone is doing well.
Have to check weather forecast for the next week as I am hoping to get back on me bike!!!

Good Friday everyone xxx

Thanks hun xxx
Fingers crossed I will xxx
You have done amazingly well - thank you for being a real inspiration xxxx

Hi hun

just popping in to say I hope you've had a great weekend and your day is going well

x

Hey Chloe :) Hows it going dahn sarf??
I tried seriously cutting down on bread, to 2 slices a day... it's tough!!

Hope your week is going quickly - Nearly the weekend!! x

Morning chloe looking lovely in your profile pic girl!! and so much slimmer too.!

Hope you are still going strong.xx

Morning Shanny, morning everyone!

Thank you for your lovely comments hun - I'm going strong indeed.
In fact, atm I'm more than ever determined to get there QUICK!!!
Haha... Beside I have a good motivation as I'm going home for Easter and whatever might happen I will be 10.6s by then!!!
Guess, I finaly got into zone and hence- energy surge!!!

Either way, I am enjoying myself and looking forward to new mini-me xxxx

You're doing so well hun, and you sound so positive, it's great! :)
The most important thing is that you are enjoying yourself.
Hope you're having a lovely day!xx

Im smiling chuck glad you are well hun.! yep 10. 6 in no time im sure.!!

Hello Lozbo how's you hun and ww world? x

Chlo!! Where have you been?? Hows it going hun? xxx

HUGE well done chloe.....your getting to your goal in good style!!!
Looking gorgeous too..xxx

Back