MiniMimi2091*Running strictly on fatttt!!!losin this stubborn stone - 10.6s goal!!!

Hello hello!!!

It's been rather crazy week for me but I did stick to my ss+ (sort of)

Because I'm not so strict with myself I found that it does slow my weight loss. So this week is 2lbs off which means I am only 2lbs from moving to 11s!!!Yey!!!
I am trying to reorganise my life in general as my last year was not the best one at many different levels and I am determined to make the most of this one.
I am trying to unjunk my flat firs so I might start ebaying for once.
I have to actualy order a new charger for my camera in first instance.
So many things to do - so little time.
I have emailed my CD with a choice of shakes (I actualy like toffe&walnut, butterscotch along with chocolate orange and apple & cinammone porridge. Mainly due to financial reasons I decided to stick to 2 shakes a day plus one protein based meal. Just noticed that M&S does really interesting new range ready meals which look very very healthy indeed.Fingers crossed this will work :)

Oh, and have to share this one with you as well. I was looking for good face cream for ages. Had conversation with girls at work and one of them recommended Dr Hauschka! Not only it's very expensive but I don't like the smell of any of their products. However, because one of the girl's sister works at cosmetic counter she brought the full sample pack. (so good to have friends in a right places LOL)
I wasn't very keen on products to begin with as ugly packaging with orange!?!?! labels and pretty horrid smell. But I have to admit that after over a week using only this cosmetics I couldn't recommend them more to everyone! Since I can remeber I always had mixed skin but only lately I developed very sensitive skin with spot of dry skin if left without moisturise for a lil bit too long.
Since I started using Dr Hauschka it seems that my skin got a new lease of life - and I don't even have to use foundation to make my skin looking toned and fresh. Absolutely loving it.....
What's your best find in cosmetic world?

Hope you all having a good week - will catch up with you later xxx

Good to see your still on the straight & narrow chick!!! lol

take care and onwards and downwards!!! congrats on the 2lbs off...x

2lbs is great , well done
I used to be a Virgin Vie Consultant so used their sensitive range all the way - now I'm not & I'm on a budget I find E45 range is fab. No fussy packaging, no smell, good prices & works a treat ! Job Done !

I find E45 range is fab. No fussy packaging, no smell, good prices & works a treat ! Job Done !

Thanks for your tip - I haven't tried this range (yet)
x

well done on your 2lbs :D
I've just read through your diary from the start, I am slowly getting round to reading everybodys
have to say I agree with you I am always amazed at how those on meal replacements diets can manage it for so long I only have respect for them that it some doing.:eek:
also agree about Ww possilbly the best diet out there and you even get the odd glass of wine too ahhh bliss

Ah, welcome to fantastic minimins forum!!!

I couldn't do without it. Big time!

Yes, I cant imagine not to eat any substantial food for such a long time. I think there is a diet for anyone - you just have to find it.
I do like WW overall - but what I disagree with is the fact that many ppl who have a weight issues is mainly due to sugar or carbs addiction. If you are still allowed to have sugary snacks and unhealthy carbs (as long as you stay within the pts) how on earth are you supposed to get rid of the cravings? I would get back to WW but to see real and maintainable results I need to cut back sugar and bad carbs completely.
Thanks for popping by and good luck with your journey hun xxx

Hiya Chlo!! How are ya hun?
Decided to my own type of low carbing, i've cut bread out this week lol - i want to see if it makes any difference! (god am i dying for a pc of toast or what!!)

Hows ur week going? xx

Hello Becky,

So good to see you!!!

Decided to my own type of low carbing, i've cut bread out this week lol - i want to see if it makes any difference! (god am i dying for a pc of toast or what!!)

See you are most definitely ADDICTED to carbs!!! LOL

I was exactly the same - the moment I stopped carbs (well bad ones anyway) I got proper withdrawal symptoms such is headache and countless cravings!!!

Hold on to it - it'll work. First week (especialy first 3 days) are pain but then it a breeze. Good luck with it hun xxx

See you are most definitely ADDICTED to carbs!!!

Haha!! That is probably soooo true! :D

Hows your week going anyway? Are you finding things easier this week? xxx

That is probably soooo true! :D

Not PROBABLY - MOST DEFINITELY you meant!!!LOL

This week is so much easier indeed and thing which I enjoy the most is not being slugish any more - I haven't had so much energy for a very long time.
Already started my spring clean!!! I mean can you believe it?
Still doing only 2 shakes a day plus one meal (chicken or steak) with some green veg and my fav Miso soup now and then. It did make such a big difference and for once I feel that I can do it for a while. (as long as finances allow of course)

How are you doing with WW? Are you back with your weekly wi?

Hey CHloe, good to see your still on the wagon!!!! lol

Have a fab weekend..xx

Not PROBABLY - MOST DEFINITELY you meant!!!LOL

Hahaha!! Chlo, i've gone all weekend with no bread LOL - the first time in EVER!!

How are you? I hope you've had a better weekend than me (i've put the story in my diary - it's rather long) but basically, what's happened has left me in tears today and it's completely ruined the weekend.

Hope you're okay - and well done, you are doing such a good job!! I'm jealous of the amount you've lost already!! :) Hopefully, this week i've done a bloody good job! I've been as good as gold :D xxxx

Hello all my Minimins friends!!!

Just got back from my WI and I have lost... tada...whole 3lbs (or 24 sausages LOL or an average human brain) I am hoping that mine is still in tact. :)
It's not a huge loss on CD but.... it does get me down to my 11s!!!!!! which I haven't seen for a while!!! I'm so chuffed.

I haven't been 100% (of course) and have been experimenting with all different "additions" like Atkins bars, whey shakes, plenty of red meat and green vegetables. I think my "CD" is really a border line of Atkins along with some low-carbs vegetables. It's not everyone's cup of tea but it does work for me. And what's most important it is very flexible so I can easily find a substitute for a meal and what's most important I can still go out with friends and enjoy eating out.
So what I dive in and out of ketosis. I know how it works and tbh I don't think I am really that carb sensitive but still experimenting with it.
So - 35lbs to go - I have to be on my goal by my next bday in May - whatever it takes. And yes, nothing taste as good as being slim feels.
I am slowly changing the way I dress and love every minute of it.
I've managed to get into leggings with my flat brown leather boots and longish wooly dress with it. I wouldn't dare to wear it couple of months ago but now...what shall I say - I think it looks cool xxx

Hopefuly all you girls doing well!!!Looking forward to catching up with you.

Well Done!!! You're doing such an amazing job!!! :D
It seems like your Atkinsey style diet is working really well - i might have to steal some of your ideas lol

I bet you're completely over the moon and you deserve it, what an inspiration!! :) xxxxx

Ermm...haven't been called inspiration ever in my whole life LOL
Admitedly - feels very very gooooooooooooooood

THANK YOU hun xxx

It's true!! You're doing so well, gives me the drive to carry on going too :D You're right we will do it this year!! xxx

Well done hun!
How on earth did you ever find out that a human brain weighs 3lb? Weird & wonderful fact that it is i would have thought i would have been more! x

Back