MiniMimi2091*Running strictly on fatttt!!!losin this stubborn stone - 10.6s goal!!!

Just a quickie tonite (no punt intented lol)

Went to cinema to see Case 39 and I loved it!!!!
I love Renee Zellweger anyway so this was the main reason I went to see it in a first place. It's a good movie - would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Dietwise - still strong. It's good to have my own lil routine. Fingers crossed it will be a breeze these last few weeks xxx

Nite nite my loveliess xxx

hiya! whats your 'own little routine'? would love to hear it as you are so near goal.

Leeds - are you also doing CD?

It took me a while to incorporate a Cambridge into my daily routine but I think I have it sussed out (well for me anyway)
My daily routine keeps evolving all the time. I always try to push my first shake (actualy porridge) as late as possible and lately I've been having it around 1. (don't ask) Then I do need to have smthg before 5 as this is my picking-prone time. And when I'm back home I'll have smthg around 8-9 while watching TV. Last one feels like proper treat, so always make sure I take my time drinking it through my lil straws.
Recently discovered boullions and these are blessings. I'll have 1 or 2 a day and they really fill me up. Love it. In fact lately, I'd have it instead of my first shake (but before 12) so I can push my routine even further.
Hope it makes sense for you xxx

Hi chloe mee again can i ask to you have the soups?? if so what flavours are worth trying?
And yes Leeds is doing CD she's doing well too, Heeyy Leeds hun bun.x

Hey Shanny, I've tried a few of the soups. The tomato is pretty good, the chicken & mushroom is mn't too bad either. The leek & potato tastes a bit powdery, but is really thick if you want to have something out of a bowl rather than a mug. The mushroom is disgusting! Tastes like feet... I did have an oriental chilli to try, but after reading the bad, bad reviews on here wimped out and switched it! lol

Hi hun

You are do so so well, great stuff and you are looking fantastic in your pics too

xxx

Chloe.....i have only just found ur bloody diary......there is some amazing, inspirational information on here hun...love it xxxx

Oh....ah....Becccccccccccca!!!

You are making me blushhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxx

Hiya Chlo! You're getting there now :) You'll be at target before you know it!!

Hope you're okay xx

Hello Bex!!! Where have you been hiding stranger?

Hope your back is healing quickly and you are all raving to go!
I, for a change, might not be far from the goal but have been fooling around for a last week (or two) Complacent - is the world and I will be back on track after Easter - determined to be on a goal by my Bday in May!!!

youve done amazing so far and am sure you will get to goal for your birthday!

Hello Bex!!! Where have you been hiding stranger?

Hope your back is healing quickly and you are all raving to go!
I, for a change, might not be far from the goal but have been fooling around for a last week (or two) Complacent - is the world and I will be back on track after Easter - determined to be on a goal by my Bday in May!!!

Hehe, i'm doing just fine thanks hun. Had a bit of a boost the other week with a 7lb loss!! Wow! :eek: I'm hoping i've got at least 2lbs off tonight too :) (well i can hope!!) with the weather warming up i have been tucking into 1pt Quorn salads lol - now thats a way to get the weight off!

Are you still doing you Cambridge/Low Carb diet? You're doing a great job and i am sure you'll be at your target for May :)

How things down in sunny London? xx

haha, sunny Ldn...erm...what sunny Ldn? It was a lil tiny bit sunny first thing in the morning but it's dark and cloudy already and I don't expect it to change soon. But hey, if you don't enjoy what you have you'll never enjoy something you'd think it'll make you happy.
So despite the weather and my red nose (it's so last season I know) I am plodding my way through. I am still doing CD but decided to have a lil time off!!! and I am going home for Easter so of course I keep practising my strong will and ability not to get over-excited once being faced with all yummy mummy's food. haha
It's though, probably thougher than losing weight (never thought anything would be more difficult) but I'll get there sooner or later.
As long as I'll keep my sugar levels at balance I should be fine. And of course plan is that as soon as I'll be back from Easter I'm back on Cambridge until goal. Hell yeah!!!

Look at you Missy!!! 7lbs loss (mentioned as a matter of facty lol) WOW!!! It's half a stone gone in one week!!! You must be smilling all week long then x Good luck with your wi tonite. I found that actualy losing 2lbs steadily brings much better (and surprisingly quicker) results than going into extremes. It's just not sustainable and sooner or later you'll be off the wagon and then back on again. If you'd set your goal on 2lbs a week it's much easier to incorporate the changes into your life. Fingers crossed for you hun - and oh so good to have you back here xxxxx

Fair play to you!! I don't blame you having some time out, ive never done anything as extensive as CD but i could imagine it's bloody hard work. And at least that was you can enjoy easter and moderate amounts of mum's cooking and chocolate :D hehe!

London sounds very similar to Brum today, it's awfully windy and overcast - i wouldnt be surprised if the heavens opened soon!!

The 7lbs was a massive shock - i put 3lbs on the week before and decided to get myself a tracker and really push myself after that gain (i don't even know how i gained cause i didn't pig; i didn't even put that much on over xmas!). So yeah, i went mad on the Green Tea and ditched all of the dairy and shifted 7lbs!! Shocking!! :)
Fingers crossed for tonight anyway :D

I bet you've had so many positive comments after loosing so much! I'm envious how close you are to goal now, hehe :D xx

Chloe...where are you my lovely??

Have you hit your target chick??.

xxx

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

It's been quiet there for far too long (me thinks LOL)

Hope all your lovely ladies are doing well and life is treating you well.

After on and off battle and rather enjoyable brake I'm back in the saddle and ready to get rid of my last 18lbs!!!

After stoping CD I went through different phases - I was very focused and generaly good girl for a first month (or so!) and despite being scared of putting enormous amount of weight back on - I was still losing!!!
and managed to get rid another 4lbs!!! just by eating sensibly...

Well, erm.... that was until my Bday (end of May) when I let go and ate EVERYTHING what was not allowed (nor consider healthy) haha
And of course my healthy regime was slipping away day after day so I lost confidence even to confront my scale!!!
As yesterday was exactly month of eating junk and rubish and getting high on my sugar (I can't believe how addictive this bit was!!!) I am back and ready to rock.
I have strong motivation as we have our school reunion in mid of August so there is roughly 6 weeks from now on to get rid of my last stone (or so!)
I am not sure what diet exactly I am going to do now. The only thing for sure is that it will be high protein and possibly healthy carbs. I am making my mind up on that one...

So, I am very intrigued as to how is your life treating you...
I've been missing you guys a lot - hope we can all catch up soon.

Let's rock this boat together xxx

Hi...sorry I've been AWOL for a bit now. Hope the restart is going well! I'm sure you can do it! xxx

Back in a game!

Lots to catch up with! Lots to share as well...

I am back to lose my last stuborn 18lbs!!!
Ready for a challenge again!

Bring it on x

Welcome back hun! I'm sure you can lose those last 18lbs!! Hope you're having a good day! xx

Back