Minimins CD 2008 - sign in thread

Have to say if it wasnt for the powder i add to water mmmmm sunshine orange, i couldnt of managed drinking just plain water every day.
Good luck to sally and jacqui , hope you have a fantastic first week weight loss, its such a boost

hello mrs B , glad you found me :),
spooky our trackers are almost the same lol, ohhhh like the bike one that is kool.
what does totm stand for?,
love ya
Nycci
x

Hi, I just posted on the main thread bit before realising this was here! I'm starting teh cambridge diet on Wednesday (seeing my CDC tuesday evening!!) .. dreading it but excited all at the same time! I shall probably be here often, whinging about wanting toast, my one true vice :-D

Haven't got my stats together as yet but will but them in my signature as and when I get them!

Cxx

Hi, I just posted on the main thread bit before realising this was here! I'm starting teh cambridge diet on Wednesday (seeing my CDC tuesday evening!!) .. dreading it but excited all at the same time! I shall probably be here often, whinging about wanting toast, my one true vice :-D

Haven't got my stats together as yet but will but them in my signature as and when I get them!

Cxx

mmmmmm toast (drooooool) lol

new to minimins & CD

Hi I'm Emma & I'm new to this. I hope i've posted on the correct thread?? :confused:

I started on CD SS last night so today is my first day on the diet. So far so good.
Reading through the posts on this forum has given me inspiration & hope that I can shift the 9 1/2 stone that i have put on over the last 6 years.

I was so ashamed when i was weighed last night - 18 st 12 lbs. :cry: I could've cried so now I am on the road to losing half my body weight.

Have managed to drink 3 litres of water :tear_drop: up to now so doing well on the liquid intake side. But I've probably pee'd as much back out! :D My tum is growling now but trying to hold off having my last shake until I've walked my dogs.

Getting my partner to take b4 photos tonight & will take my measurements too.

Currently a size 22- my first target is to get down to a size 16 by end of September. I hope that is achieveable.
Next goal will be a size 12 by the end of the year.

Off to the loo again!

Em
xx

good luck em. the plan is to wee MORE than you drink, get rid of all that water retention. your losses will be astounding. stick to ss and you can't fail to lose weight, and the first losses can really be amazing. mine weren't, but they are good enough that i can't believe how fast my weight is going down.

abz xx

Banging headache -

Thanks Abz.

Day 4 on CD SS - woke with a blinding headache this morning & have only just got rid of it!

I have my first WI on Wednesday night so fingers crossed the weight loss is good.

I've been drinking between 3 - 4 litres of water everyday without too much trouble so hopefully my first weight loss should be good.

Missed the post women yesterday - ordered some ketone sticks online - will pick them up tomorrow from the post office. Must be in ketosis though as my mouth feels rank!

Em x

don't fret about taking a couple of paracetamol to get rid of the headaches to begin with hon...

sounds like you are fat burning :D

abz xx

i am new on here too, i started on ss tues and have lost 11lb according to my scales..Em , you are not the only one to have suffered with massive head aches i have too....but all the nasty side effects seemed to dissappear on day 5 thank god....i too have loads of weight to loose, have tried every diet under thr sun and failed !!!! this is my last resort and if i cant loose it on this i give up!!!!!! the little sticks you wee on are fantastic it really gives you a moral boost when you see that you are peeing ketones!!!!

nipped to the post office tonight on my way home from work & picked up my ketostix.

Pee'd as soon as i got in & i'm definitely in ketosis. It turned a nice rose colour. :D

Day 5 today & no headache thank god.

Have drunk 4 litres of water again today. Can't wait for my 1st WI on Wednesday night.

xx

lost 11 pound and i am over the moon!!! 8 inches from all over too. feels weird that when ive always been to a weigh in with ww or sw ive gone home via a take away!!! yet dont want to do that now!!!!!
got big job interview tomorrow and am feeling a little bit more confident in myself !!! i am now a number 1 fan of the CD!!!!!

shelleyxx

Well done! :D

Roll on wk 2!

My first WI tomorrow night & I'm hoping for similar loss. Don't have any scales at home - would rather wait for WI.

Good luck for your interview tomorrow

xx

thank you ladies....feeling really motivated now....my mate is joing tomorrow too.....emma i really would invest in some scales its great seeing your weight go down every day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back