MiniMins Downtime: Friday Night 2nd May 2008 11pm~

Oh yay.. anything will do.. hehe.. i love the arcade.. And new smileys too.. Im so easily pleased.. lol..

x x x

Pierce was looking for ideas as to what new games to get...have you any ideas?

All suggestions very welcome:D

Platform games (not sure if this is possible).. more tetris.. Erm.. Games which are easy.. cos im rubbbbish.. lol.. Erm.. erm.. qbert.. i love that game.. erm..
any ideas anyone else??

x x

I didn't know we were off air(?) til I tried to log in again and saw the updating forum message lol.

Check this out.

UserCP->Customize profile.

You can change all the colouring and styling to hearts contempt of your own profile!

Pierce
am lovin this, can we have something like this for our posts too (or am i missing something)
xx

too complicated for little old fat meeeeeeeeeee !!!!

are you tired ? thats cos you were fiddling with us late last night !!! x

Some of the new features of the updates...

Picture Galleries
Members can now create albums and upload pictures to their account. The new features will resize your photos automatically. The ability to view these albums and photos can be limited by the user to just board staff and people on their buddy list if they want privacy.

You will find the controls in your user profile.

Reciprocal Friendships Between Users

As part of our new social networking system, members can now request that people on their buddy list confirm their friendship, after which time a person's list of confirmed friends will be viewable to other users.

User-Created Social Groups

The new updates includes a facility to allow members to create their own social/interest groups.

These groups are further enhanced by having their own public messaging system and the ability to add photos to the group's from user albums.

For the more creative members can now customize their profile.

UserCP->Customize profile.

You can change all the colouring and styling to hearts contempt of your own profile!

Inline Editing of Profile Field Values

The 'About Me' tab of each member's profile page has edit controls, allowing members to quickly change values without leaving their profile page.

Attachment Viewing Lightbox

Clicking on an attached image will now open a lightbox rather than open a new window, with the image scaled to fit the browser viewport. A click on the image in the lightbox will open it in a new window as before.

sounds fab mini x well done Pierce x

Back