"Minimins Fallen Angels"

:party0023: way to go cheb, wow 5lb already......... Keep me posted, (mind I'm not here for 2 days after today so if I don't post back you know why...)

HMmmm depends what you call well.... I've lost a huge ;) 2 whole pounds....... Well last sat sun and mon I didn't stick to it and ate lots I shouldn't so I don't suppose it is to bad. I do feel thinner though which is good and some tops and dresses that I haven't been able to do up for a few weeks now fit, (just)...
So I'm not going to weigh until Monday next week and to be honest if I have lost 2lb next week I will be very happy as I am away tomorrow and Wed then starting on the 1000 plan on Thursday. I need to be off the plans for Xmas... as I plan to join in this year, not go over board but eat as and when, then I am going to CC with the odd CD Meal after Xmas to lose the rest.... As long as I get to 9st 7lb fairly quickly I won't mind the other stone taking a bit longer as 9st 7lb see me a large 10 or a small 12.

Hello

Hope you're enjoying your chillin' weekend DQ; and Chitty, are you back with us yet? How are you doing?

I'm really into the swing of things, this is day 9of proper, proper SSing. Wahey, go me!:D

Mind, after my wooosh on Monday the scales haven't budged but I do feel much slimmer. :confused: Strange but true.

Will eat at the weekend as, it seems every weekend after that, as I'm out and about having festive fun. I know (boy do I know) that it's totally the wrong thing to do but I have made my choice. I will SS during the week then gain the weight at the weekends!

Come January I will go all the way to target before finally, finally stabilising........

Hello All

I bet you think that I've been off by myself eating don't you? Well I haven't, yipee! I had a planned break at the weekend but SSed prior to that and straight back on it on Monday. Pleased and proud to report that I've now lost another 3lb.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow and will be eating over the weekend again but intend to knuckle back down in an effort to keep as much weight off as poss over the festive period. I don't know what I'm doing to be metabalism but tbh, reckon I'll won't worry about that til the New Year!

So, how is everybody? Seems very quiet. Hope you're all just off quietly doing well.

So how is everyone

Hiya
Just thought I would see how everyone is...

I'm on day two and so not liking it, but I know I can eat for England or else I'll look like England and be as big.... lol.....

It is hard sometimes, stress is my worst thing, eating makes it better for that second and then I'm fed up because I have eaten...

I want to lose 42lb Max to be at my goal weight would be happy to get to 28lb and then I know I will look ok and would like to lose the last stone via WW....

Hoping to lose the 28lb before Mid March with should be do able if I stick to it.... I do want to but my trouble is I've been yo yoing for the last 9months and it has really squashed my spirits some what.

But I won't gain what I have lost which is up to now 5 stone.....

I would love to hear from anyone of you and wish you all good fortune on this journey we are on.

Love Chitty

Baby,

We all know how you feel. I'm with you all the way xxx

hi i"m new here just joined in fact have been on CD for 14 days now and have lost 14lbs............got tired of it though this evening and ate about 50 mixed nuts, 3 dried apricots, 1 magnum caramel bar................bite of bread.....................now what???

I am a fallen angel

and I really don't know how to get back onthe wagon

Jo xx

have any of you ever gone back on a meal a day for example to speed up your metabolism and then restarted CD sole source

Hey, I dont think that will help hun, sorry. I have had days where i have eaten and it has slowed down my weight loss. A meal a day is basically like an atkins diet, which isnt the point of this diet.

I think you need to re-think why you are doing it, and how fast your weight loss will be if you stick to it 100%

Well best of luck, i hope your not going to give up, cos blips are ok, as long as you realise your mistake and move on it with :)

I am a fallen angel

and I really don't know how to get back onthe wagon

Jo xx

Hey Jo, We mostly all fall off the wagon at some point. Please try to get back on the wagon. Please dont think your a failure, you just need to be strong. i suggest looking at the forum for "Bring you head in and body will follow"... or something like that. It might get your head round to help you on this diet:)

Oh, i forgot to say! I cheated today, went to a family curry party and decide to eat just a few pieces of meat it all looked so nice! So then I ended up having a bowl of meat!! I have checked and i am still in ketosis, i think i did it cos i had my weight in this morning and i lost more that i thought i would, so felt it was ok as i was a few lbs ahead! Plus i knew that i could eat meat and not break ketosis, so i was naughty! I am ok with it though. I know i am not going to eat anymore today and am going to get straight back on it. All my family said i looked so much slimmer and my mum even said that i dont look fat anymore (which is shocking for my mum cos she always tells me where my weight is and normally knows when i have put on a pound!). So I know i am going back on it as i dont want the embrassment of seeing my family again and having to tell them i couldnt restart my diet!!

So i am going to put my little blip behind me. Tomorrow is a new day :)

Are we still doing regular posts, gold stars and spinning stars for Fallen Angels? :)

Back