"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Sorry I did not check in last night - I hope Sonkie is not angry with me - however, I had a perfect day with no wobbles, considering my appetite is slowly coming back, I consider this an achievement, hope it lasts! - my first spinning star - YAY!

I know you need to be extra vigilant now your appetite is coming back, so hang in there Sue! Just remember to choooooooooo sloooooooooooowy and you'll be okay! ;):D

:hide:Hi,

I think I'd like to join the Fallen Angels. Have been absent for a long time and been feeling sheepish about coming back, but minimins is the only place that understands my CD journey. I love the star idea and just wonder if I can join please? Been to see my CDC today and plan to start tomorrow (again) :eek:

What do I need to do to start, is there a certain start day each week?

:hug99: I know how hard it is to resist this stuff - put it behind you, knock back the water and get straight back to it.

Thanks Hun, i know thats what i should do, but its only a couple of days until my hol (fri until mon). Think i may take a break until i come back.xx

Well I have had my chicken and cucumber for tea.....omg how gorgeous was it......lol.
Still feels weird being allowed to eat.

:hide:Hi,

I think I'd like to join the Fallen Angels. Have been absent for a long time and been feeling sheepish about coming back, but minimins is the only place that understands my CD journey. I love the star idea and just wonder if I can join please? Been to see my CDC today and plan to start tomorrow (again) :eek:

What do I need to do to start, is there a certain start day each week?

4qqy2qu.gif

welcome aboard lottie you're in good company here....xxx

Hi Lottie, you earn a star for each day you are good ie stick to your diet.
If you complete 1 full day you get a star.....if you gain 7 stars in the week you earn a spinning star.

Checking in to add my first star of the week :D

I probably ate a little past full tonight, but overall, today has been a good day

Well done anyone else adding a star tonight :party0019:

Back