"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Don't worry Naomi between us we will crack day 1 and start again once and for all :) Your bmi is about the same as mine so I have every faith that if I can do it you cna do it to! Roll on slim town hehe :)

N xx

Hi thanks guys
I will try my best today although i still feel like crap. I know we can all do it just gotta try that little bit harder

Hi, been struggling, and have started again, now on day2 so far so good!!! need loads of support, i wanna join this thread

just claiming my star from yesterday as i couldnt get online :)

off to pizzahut tonight so wish me luck!!!

I had a perfect day yesterday :) do I get a star? All going good today just off to have my 2nd tetra of the day :)

Nikki x

Hello Sis

Hi, been struggling, and have started again, now on day2 so far so good!!! need loads of support, i wanna join this thread

Hello sis:D
Well done for getting through day 1 and so far so good on day 2. Where is your star??? Claim one for yesterday

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am sick and my period started last night, could not be bothered to get of the sofa, was feeling sorry for myself and bored out of my brain so it resulted in comfort eatting:sigh::sigh::sigh:
Sometimes i feel so useless :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awww bless ya hun, sending you hugs :hug99:

Well done Irene 2 stars
2 stars for Marcus, gonna get your 3rd today?!
Never mind on your slip up sonja, it happens to us all & i'm sure you gonna get one back today...x
Mich well done
Karen well done

Heading for my second star today....xx

Well done all, us angels know how to support each other as does minimins it's self..

Well done & good luck everyone.........xxxx

Well Janey you are not the only one struggling.....I have just eaten a PACKET OF CRISPS.........why I have no idea.

Oh well great week for me too then.
Right Janey lets get our asses back into gear somehow.

I too am having a really bad time. I stupidly came off the Prozac last week, thinking i was ok. There was a side effect of it i wasnt enjoying ;), so i thought i would go without. Well, i was ok over the weekend, but by Tuesday I was craving carbs, stuffing my face and bawling my eyes out. Today i have eaten; 1 bowl of rice crispies, 3 crumpets, 4 muffins, 10 hob nobs, 1 lemon slice cake, 1 packet of revels. :(:(:(:eek::eek::sigh::sigh::sigh::cry::cry::cry:
Obviously i am going to take the AD again.:(

Awwww bless ya girls, Janey, Sonja & bex i'm sure you'll all do well tomorrow...

Bex is important not to take yourself off thoses AD's until the doc says so, can be very dangerous. I've been on AD's on & off for 20 years & many a time came off too soon with bad side effects. Look after yourself hun its so important...xx

Well done chelle on that star, roll on the others...xx

Gonna claim my second star today been a little angel again today....xxx

Im adding a 3rd star :D:D

WELL DONE MARKUS AND IRENE!!!

as for the rest of u...i'll sit with u cos i was naughty at pizza hut. thought i could do it...thought i could just be happy with ordering a bowl of salad but i was wrong. so utterly utterly wrong. 2 slices of pizza...2 chicken dippers....one salad bowl and i cringe to admit that i also had banoffee pie with icecream. i feel as big as a house .....

needless to say...no star for me today :(

Back