"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Had a bad day yesterday :(

All was fine till I went to Aqua last night after only having 1 shake through the day!! Inevitabbly came out starving and then hit KFC on the way home, got one of those new wrapstar thingy ma jigs and it was yukky!!!!!

Anyway back on it today and no forgetting my shakes!

Hope everyone has a great day

Nikki x

Hi
Think I will join you all too I have been doing weight watchers fell of the wagon not been for 4 weeks decided to join again last night was not as bad as I thought started today . I will need alot of motivation but Im determined to get this weight of and suceed as im sick of carrying all this weight around with me .
Hope im not the only one with alot of weight to lose and the heaviest on here .

Good Luck to all on Fallen Angel:sigh:

Bethany it doesnt matter who is the heaviest, as long as you are determined to get the weight off is what matters. A lot of us on here weighed over 20 stone at the start

Pleased to see you on here Bethany! You'll get lots of support and hopefully get a shiny gold star today!

Good luck to you - and all the other fallen angels. Chin up Nikki - today is another day.

Hi all
Goodluck for the day ahead and i hope we all do well today. :)

well done maislow!! almost a stone in a weeks...thats amazing

good luck for a fab day everyone :)

:wave_cry:

Hello, can I join you please?

I have once again failed in my attempts to do cd790 :eek:

I am focussing on eating as healthy as possible from today onwards. Also going to start wearing my pedometer and hitting the pavements!!

Weighed in this morning down (again) to 16st 0lb. So 13lb off since day 1, but day 1 was way back in blummin February!! Anyway, suppose its better than 13lb on. Here's to being an absolute angel from now on :)

ot. Sorry to go off topic, but the last few days I've been feeling really sickly. So tired and crampy. I've got a sneaky feeling I might be pregnant. TOTM isn't due for another week so it could be pms. Anyone else had early symptoms/sickness with past pregnancies? Is it usual to feel sicky so early?

Frumpster x

:wave_cry:

Hello, can I join you please?

I have once again failed in my attempts to do cd790 :eek:

I am focussing on eating as healthy as possible from today onwards. Also going to start wearing my pedometer and hitting the pavements!!

Weighed in this morning down (again) to 16st 0lb. So 13lb off since day 1, but day 1 was way back in blummin February!! Anyway, suppose its better than 13lb on. Here's to being an absolute angel from now on :)

ot. Sorry to go off topic, but the last few days I've been feeling really sickly. So tired and crampy. I've got a sneaky feeling I might be pregnant. TOTM isn't due for another week so it could be pms. Anyone else had early symptoms/sickness with past pregnancies? Is it usual to feel sicky so early?

Frumpster x

Hi hun

OMG!!! I think that there are some tests where you can tell 4 days prior to being due on, so you could perhaps try one of those?

Focus on the positive - losing 13lbs!! YAY! And welcome to the Fallen Angels for the rest of your journey xxx

Thanks Lottie

Counting down the days to be able to test! I feel really excited, but nervous too. I was 16st 10lb when I had number 1 and the midwives were quite rude about my weight, I swore I would be slim for number 2. They said that they couldn't do the scans properly due to my build! and I couldn't have a water birth cos of my weight. Anyway, thats not important, number 1 was/is perfect so my weight hasn't done him any harm :)

I also eat like a saint when pregnant, I think it's because i'm responsible for someone else's nutrition. With number 1 all I ate was steamed fish, cornflakes, roast dinners, pears and lychees (not at the same time though :D) all of my cravings were super healthy. I actually lost 2½ stone when I was pregnant with number 1 cos I couldn't stomach my usual diet of Chinese, Pizza, Curry, etc.

Love Frumpster x

Thanks Lottie

Counting down the days to be able to test! I feel really excited, but nervous too. I was 16st 10lb when I had number 1 and the midwives were quite rude about my weight, I swore I would be slim for number 2. They said that they couldn't do the scans properly due to my build! and I couldn't have a water birth cos of my weight. Anyway, thats not important, number 1 was/is perfect so my weight hasn't done him any harm :)

I also eat like a saint when pregnant, I think it's because i'm responsible for someone else's nutrition. With number 1 all I ate was steamed fish, cornflakes, roast dinners, pears and lychees (not at the same time though :D) all of my cravings were super healthy. I actually lost 2½ stone when I was pregnant with number 1 cos I couldn't stomach my usual diet of Chinese, Pizza, Curry, etc.

Love Frumpster x

Thats what I would do - and I know why I would do it, cos I think more about the life inside me that I do about myself and so I know I would stick to it, for the health of the baby. Awful, but true...eventally I want to love myself enough to do it for me, but in the mean time, I'll focus on X Y and Z or vanity reasons to get to nearer my goal.

Anyway...what better incentive for you to stick to your diet?

Fingers crossed mate, I want one too!!! Am v broody!!

I resisted the chocolate twix they gave me at the hairdressers today. Just had the black coffee. So proud of myself.

Btw anyone on CD have problems with the bars? I have great trouble chewing and swallowing them. And I am struggling as have gone off the tetras and most of the flavours of packs. But I am still having them. And this morning I weighed myself first time since Monday and 7 lb less
Irene xx

Back