"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Dunno what to do about my stars :confused: Haven't fallen as such, just been sick for the past couple of days so Up and Down Days have been a bit all over the place. Does that mean I get another spinning star??

I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread ... who awards the stars and what do you have to do to get one?

I'm at the end of day 2 SSing on my (umpteenth) restart. So far, so good - can't say I'm enjoying it but I need to get my act together (either that or take up naturism through lack of clothes that fit!) ... so I just have to bite the bullet and get on with it!

Bring on day 3

Welcome Debbie. This thread has gotten me back onto the straight and narrow! I was SOOOOOO determined to get my stars i haven't cheated at all .... and even wanted Isobel to text Pierce to add stars to my signature whilst we were in Dublin!!! I did a week and lost 9lb - and have just weighed myself since coming back from Dublin - and lost another 5lb!!!! That's in less than 2weeks i've lost a stone!!! NEVER done anything near that before.

So the idea is you click on someones star - copy, paste and add it to your signature every day you are good. At the end of your week - you delete them and start again - and if you have had a good whole week ie 7 stars ... you add a spinning star (again copy and paste from someone else) You keep the spinning stars.

Good luck!!!

Well done flirty! What a fab loss!! :wow:

Welcome Debbie. This thread has gotten me back onto the straight and narrow! I was SOOOOOO determined to get my stars i haven't cheated at all .... and even wanted Isobel to text Pierce to add stars to my signature whilst we were in Dublin!!! I did a week and lost 9lb - and have just weighed myself since coming back from Dublin - and lost another 5lb!!!! That's in less than 2weeks i've lost a stone!!! NEVER done anything near that before.

Good luck!!!
Brilliant result Bev. you really are back ontrack now. Need to go off & read peoples posts about Dublin.
There's nothing quite like vicarious travel!
I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread ... who awards the stars and what do you have to do to get one?

I'm at the end of day 2 SSing on my (umpteenth) restart. So far, so good - can't say I'm enjoying it but I need to get my act together (either that or take up naturism through lack of clothes that fit!) ... so I just have to bite the bullet and get on with it!

Bring on day 3
Dear R-D I'm so glad that you've been able to ome back & continue your journey.
Way back inthe dark cold months, I read your diary from end to end & looked at your pics. You were one of the people on here who made me believe I could do it too.
This was just before you had to take some time away from the diet.

So This is a rather belated thankyou for helping me, as well as a good luck for the rest of your weight loss.

Aiming for an early night cos going back to work tomorrow, so added my star. Tired but feeling ok. Nite nite :nightf:

Woowooo Angels, I am back from my little hol! :wavey:Scoffed loads:whistle::party0051:, drank far too much:party0016::party0036:partied heavily,:bliss::party0023:, but my cdss batteries are now recharged, and my wagon is ready to roll! I want my first spinny star! I am starting tomorrow with my WI in the morning!:scale::hitthefan:GULP!:innocent0001:

End of my third SSing day: it's not been easy - mainly because the CD novelty wore off about ten restarts ago :rolleyes:

But I'm sticking with it (lack of options dictate this!) I weighed in at my CDCs last Monday at 16st 4lb, intending to begin SSing on Wednesday after my nephew's funeral. That didn't happen (I think I underestimated how I'd be feeling after such an emotionally draining event) and instead I ate for England. I started SSing on Saturday and by my weigh-in earlier today I was down to 16st 2lb.

It registered as a 2lb loss - but I actually think it was probably a bit more as I can't imagine that I ate the amount I did throughout the week and didn't gain something by Friday! Anyway, a 2lb loss in two days of SSing isn't so bad: hopefully the trend will continue downwards!

Got my third star ... only four more til I get a spinny! :D

I did a week and lost 9lb - and have just weighed myself since coming back from Dublin - and lost another 5lb!!!! That's in less than 2weeks i've lost a stone!!! NEVER done anything near that before.

Wow well done that is amazing !!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
You have put me to shame......I have put on 5lbs

Sonya will be back on track tomorrow, I told Jo (cdc) that todays weigh in will be my official start weight for sponsored slim.

Forgive me angels for I have sinned...badly.
NO STAR FOR ME TODAY.
Went to Wimbledon all with good intentions...took Tetra packs with me and a bar. Had all of them BUT also had Strawberries with cream, Pimms and chinese.
Weather was naff so got fed up and ate...no excuse I know but..I did.
Back on SS tomorrow for def.

Forgive me angels for I have sinned...badly.
NO STAR FOR ME TODAY.
Went to Wimbledon all with good intentions...took Tetra packs with me and a bar. Had all of them BUT also had Strawberries with cream, Pimms and chinese.
Weather was naff so got fed up and ate...no excuse I know but..I did.
Back on SS tomorrow for def.

Hi Maggie :D

I think a lot of us are getting fed up with the weather at the moment and we're only human aren't we?

Tommorow is tommorow and you sound very positive. Good for you!

Lacey :)

Hi Angels :D

Back from Dublin and SSing again from tommorow which I am very glad about if I'm honest. Eaten today but only skinless chicken and a few prawns plus loads of water...nearly 6 litres:eek:

Will be back to claim my next star tommorow night :D:D:D

Good morning all....was a very naughty girl in Dubbers...:eek: but thoroughly enjoyed it !!

back on the wagon again today...thank goodness !!

do I remove all last week's stars ?? and start again or is it OK to leave them on and just add....:confused:

have a great day everyone....back later to grab a star :)

love

Debz xx

Back