"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Woowooo Angels, I am back from my little hol! :wavey:Scoffed loads:whistle::party0051:, drank far too much:party0016::party0036:partied heavily,:bliss::party0023:, but my cdss batteries are now recharged, and my wagon is ready to roll! I want my first spinny star! I am starting tomorrow with my WI in the morning!:scale::hitthefan:GULP!:innocent0001:

I want to put my weight here, just so its logged somewhere; 213.4lb:eek::eek::eek:.

Hi, hope it's okay to ask but can I join this thread if I am an intuitive eater? i would like to use it to help me stick to the principles of natural eating (earning a star for a day where I do this)

If I am allowed...how do I download the star....I hope thats not a daft question :)

Hi Leesha

You just copy and paste a star (from the bottom of someone else's post) into your signature. Once you have 7, you do the same with a spinny :)

(Welcome by the way :wavey:)

Morning angels........! Sonkie is back, and back on the wagon too........I put on 5lbs......(4 3/4lbs) after my weekend away.
So at weigh in last night I told Jo I am taking that weigh in as my start weight for the sponsored weigh in.

Help!

Thank goodness for this thread! I need help! I am on the Lighter Life. I have only lost 2 stones so far and have been lapsing for the last 5 weeks! I wanted to lose weight for my wedding which is on the 1st September. I would like to try and stick to the diet for at least the next 8-10 weeks. I dont know whats wrong with me. I am not bingeing just having food instead of my foodpacks. I find it has become very boring now and the thought of having anothert foodpack just depresses me! Is it wirth changing to CD diet instead? To be my healthly weight I need to lose another 4 stone. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks!

:cry:

Havent been able to log on for a bit as internet been playing up :mad: although on a good note I have been 100% ss for the last 3 days so I,m here to collect my starts :)

Hope everyone is ok

Nikki x

welcome to the new angels :D and well done to everyone busy collecting stars! ive been awol...tho i have been good since last wednesday i wanted to start fresh this week so i can work towards my spinny! with this sponsored slim happening, im definately gonna be good now!

have a fab day angels. i will report in tonight xxx

Well.. couldnt get on yesterday as had people round.. but i didnt break ssing once.. cos i want a spinny star.. so guess.. it kind of has a great psychological way of making you want to do it.. shame they didnt do this for my a levels really.. lol..

Hope everyones cool..
Kitteh x x x

Well.. couldnt get on yesterday as had people round.. but i didnt break ssing once.. cos i want a spinny star.. so guess.. it kind of has a great psychological way of making you want to do it.. shame they didnt do this for my a levels really.. lol..

Hope everyones cool..
Kitteh x x x
Well done on your first Star Kitteh... those days will soon add up to a spinning one!

oooooh forgot to add my 3rd week weigh in was today and I lost 4lbs :)

Nikki x

Day almost over and all going well so hopefully be back for my spinning star later on tonight :)

Hi all
Hope everyone has been doing better than me :( I am on day 2(again) Yesterday went well so i have claimed my star and will be back later to collect my 2nd star (again) :(

Well done Naomi, keep up the fab work. I am back on my first day again !!!!!!!!!! After my weekend away to visit my brother !

I could quite easily eat cork floor tiles at the moment ... I'm s-t-a-r-v-i-n-g!!!!!

Other than that - not so bad :)

ive been good today :D i already have a star in sig from last week (too lazy to delete it!) so i will keep that for todays effort. xxxx

Hello Everyone, Just Claiming My Second Spinny For Another Good 7 Days

Thanks Hope You All Had A Good Day Xxx

Back