"Minimins Fallen Angels"

gawd sorry RD. that is the law tho ...

Ahh right .... well I got mine under false pretences then because I awarded it to myself when I'd done seven good days - but I don't think they were consecutive. I've removed it.

Ta for the info.

I have been eating 790 food, but too much of it! Only lost half a pound this week! Hope to just stay the same until next Mon, as i have my birthday weekend coming up. :D

Hi I joined here when i restarted CD which i have failed at miserably so i have rejoined slimming world, and just wondered if i could still collect stars for being on that. So far i have done 5 days so would really love to have 5 sparklies, lol. I shall wait to add them incase its only of your doing VLCD, hope someone can help.

Thanx

Love busy XX

It's not just VLCD's Busy Bee so go ahead and collect your stars! It is for whatever diet you are on - as long as you are good and stick to the rules you can have a shiny gold start :)

N xx

just collecting my stars for today and yesterday, im feeling really positive at the moment ;)

Yay 9 solid days in a row for me so another shiny gold star!!

How are all you other ladies getting on???? xxx

Picking up my star for yesterday, thats 6 for me, just toda to go and i get my 1st ever spinny star!!!!!

Love Busy XX

WAHEY!!!!!!!!

My first ever spinny, I am sooooo pleased!!!!

Love Busy XX

P.S forgot to say weigh in this morning so keep your fingers crossed for me.

good luck with your weigh in busy, and congrats on your first spinny yay!!!!

just got my 3rd static one for yesterday so im halfway there to getting a shiny spinny of my own now ;);)

Good Luck with you WI busy! Let us know how you do!

I've picked up my 10th start so onto day 11 today - Im going to crack this SS business once and for all haha :)

N xx

just got 2 more stars for yesterday and today.......almost got my first ever spinny :party0011:

Back