"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Hi all,

Thanks Shaza:) :superwoman:___ _____ _:character00100:

Diet going very well and weigh in today I have 2.5lbs. off!!!

Delighted to see one stone off!!!

I can feel that stone gone in my clothes and when I am walking.

Two more stone to go for Christmas...

Love Mini xxx

Hi everyone.

Not posted because I haven't got back into SS yet. Gonna try again Friday. I am looking after 3 kids tomorrow plus a party so gonna wait until Friday.

Mini - gonna print off that 790 thread and have a good read. Maybe the right way to go to get me back into things.

Chicken - your post about your sneaky trip for chicken and cookies made me smile. It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one that does that kind of thing! Hope you enjoy your trip away with hubby.

Hi Cha ching - welcome and good luck.

Shaza and Hedgehog - hugs to you both x

Take care all... x

Hi Storm,

To be honest I did not follow it to the letter, but close enough, I did cut down and then out the carbs and eased my way back into SSing. It is a less painful way of doing it, for if you slip you just keeping going.:)

Since I took off on that Wednesday three weeks ago today I have found it much easier and actually enjoying the diet and feeling good on it.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Everyone,,,,,,,,,, been busy and yesterday went out for my Pizza Hut, so thought I would wait and start the diet again today.... ..... Making a Christmas Cake this afternoon, thought it would be a good thing to make as we can't eat it any way... lol......
I've now got around 6 weeks to really stay on track, unless Hubby plans something.....
He offered to take me to my fav resturant tomorrow night, but I said I would wait....
I'm feeling good, I'm on 1000 today and tomorrow 790 I will stay on 790 until I reach 24.9, then back to 1000, fingers crossed 4 weeks and I will be there....... We will see, that is about just do able I think, hope so any way.

What happened Mini, your pretty stars are flashing, but your falling ones are gone........ You weight loss is fab though, that goal is well within your reach....

I did read a little of the other threads and they were very sad an my heart goes out to all those who have lost, I know how it feels and my thoughts are with you.......

Chitty XXXXx

Hiya Guys..... Well I'm checking in, but had a rubbish day yesterday... I was brilliant until the chicken... the chicken started it. Ok I'm allowed chicken I was on the 1000 plan. But I just picked at it rather than have a proper meal. All was ok, then I sat down and there was some cake in the tin, well 10min later it wasn't, then I had ice cream, choccy and a fab over the rest of the night and today, I'm 11stone 5lb again.... This has to stop.... I've been much better mentally, happy with the diet and every thing I was 10stone 9lb on Thursday... last week......
So today I'm starting a fresh. I've got so much to do I'm not going to be online much, but I'm thinking of you all and wondering what is happenening with your starts etc etc..... please keep posting to me, it keeps me sane and heres to 21lb off in the next month... or else the fridge gets it... lol

Thanks,,,,,,,,, hmmmm yes kill the fridge wouldn't be a bad idea. Fingers crossed for some rapid weight loss...... I feel good today, pissed off as I should be a goal and sailing along way back, but we live and learn and I am going to get to goal and I am going to bloody well stay there......... 40 day target will see me a healthy weight I hope.....
How are you doing.......?
Whoops chitty

TRy try try again

Kill the fridge tee hee

Love Love

Rubbish Chitty

Checked my old weight card and I am back to May 1st weigh in ~ gutted all that sodding effort and money !!!

Realised thats when I changed my medication and I have just been really ill since, I am amazed its that long ago ~ no wonder I feel down and fed up with the pain. Just been to hospital and trying some new pain killers (lets hope no side effects with these ones)

Need to get my head around the whole diet thing ~ not in the mood and not doing it till I am

I thought I got my mojo back last week and was in the groove but that only lasted 3 days then some bugger stole my mojo and pushed my off my groove tee hee

Not worrying just a bit gutted to be back to May ~ I should weight 13 stone 5lb not 18 stone 5lb

Keep going and just wait a while whilst I kick my own ass !!!!

Love Love

Ahhhhhh I know what you mean, June I weighed just 15lb from goal now I am 40..... and I was doing really really well..

We will both get there in the end... all I can say is talk to your CDC, don't give up, try a higher plan. I am on the 790 plan now and it suits.....

Any way, I just popped on to say hi..........

Luv Chitty

Welcome cah-ching:gen126:

The road to Slimville has many detours for some along the way but as long as you keep heading in the right direction you will get there:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks babe xxx

How is your neck of the woods? I was there two weeks ago ....

Hello All You Heavenly Bodies:)

Reckon I qualify to join the Fallen Angels, I was within touching distance (3lb away!!!) of my target 10st7lb stayed around 11st for a year but bit by bit it's crept back up:mad: In April I had got back down to 11st10lb for my holiday but since then I've lost the plot BIG TIME:eek: I play with SSing 2 days on 3 off, over and over but enough is enough I have to get away from this feast and famine cycle I've got myself into.

Not sure what my weight is now, just had a 2 week break from anything dietwise so I suspect I'm approaching 14st. Nothing fits me and I feel very hefty which is surprising seeing as I lugged almost 17st around with me for years. My weight is on my mind the whole time which is really getting me down.

Drawn a line in the sand and started back on SS today.......

PS what's with the stars?

Hey Cheb

You get a shiny star for one day sticking to 'your' plan (whether it be SS, LT, LL, WW or whatever), and after 7 days straight you get a fancy star :cool:

Yep you qualify, isn't it madding, how the weight comes back on..:argh:

But you just have to learn from each and every slip...... and I know what you mean. I am 21lb from the lightest I have been this year and I feel like 5 stone heavier.... putting on weight makes you feel bad in both body and soul......... so turn that into..... eating really unhealty and or over top makes you feel bad in both body and soul and it isn't worth it...
Eating in a lovely resturant nice, slim and in control, feels so much better than stuffing your face, in your 'fat clothes' at home....

Come on we can do it.....

Day two nearly over ......:party0048:

Hello All You Heavenly Bodies:)

Reckon I qualify to join the Fallen Angels, I was within touching distance (3lb away!!!) of my target 10st7lb stayed around 11st for a year but bit by bit it's crept back up:mad: In April I had got back down to 11st10lb for my holiday but since then I've lost the plot BIG TIME:eek: I play with SSing 2 days on 3 off, over and over but enough is enough I have to get away from this feast and famine cycle I've got myself into.

Not sure what my weight is now, just had a 2 week break from anything dietwise so I suspect I'm approaching 14st. Nothing fits me and I feel very hefty which is surprising seeing as I lugged almost 17st around with me for years. My weight is on my mind the whole time which is really getting me down.

Drawn a line in the sand and started back on SS today.......

PS what's with the stars?

Updated

Good Morning, just remembered about the clocks,.... lol.... but only when I turned on the computer......

Just updating my ticker, I lost 3lbs yesterday, so thats 6 down and 34 to go..... I know my weigh loss will slow down now, but hey pleased with 6lb in 2 days... on the 790 plan.

Added a star as well, thats 2 down 5 to go for my blue one. And...... a day closer to my goal weight...

Ok better be off, kitchen, ironing, ebay and kids calling.
Hope every one is ok, Mini how are you doing now heard from you for a few days and every one else.... how are all the Fallen Angels.:break_diet:

Evening All

Well failed yesterday and slipped again today.....ah well not losing sight of the goal and although I've not managed a full day I'm not going to throw in the towel and go off on a binge. I shall just have my packs and try harder tomorrow.

I did brave the scales this morning and have gained another 3lb so I'm now 13st7lb, a long way from my lowest of 10st10lb, seems like a dream now!

How is everyone else doing, weekends are difficult aren' they?

Back