Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was only fit to do half of my walk and I have pain in my chins today, but feel good.

:D :D :D :D :D ..sorry had to smile at that.. I do have some chins and they are a pain (in the nicest sense). Little tasmanian demolition monsters!! :)

Deb please don't leave:cry:

Aww Mini please dont be upset, am not leaving just need to focus on work right now. I will be back soon I promise, just need to get these data entries sorted and year end stuff. It will get easier once done, but am just not getting time to go out walking much !! working long hours and weekends at moment!!

I promise I WILL BE BACK . :D

:D
Did you mean shins Mini?

:rotflmao: Guess that was Freudian...as i do worry about my chins:eek: all three of them:(

Your right meant my shin bones are sore after the walking...probably due to a very steep hill going down it:confused:

Love Mini xxx

:D :sigh:
:D :D :D :D :D ..sorry had to smile at that.. I do have some chins and they are a pain (in the nicest sense). Little tasmanian demolition monsters!! :)

:rolleyes: explain further:confused:

Aww Mini please dont be upset, am not leaving just need to focus on work right now. I will be back soon I promise, just need to get these data entries sorted and year end stuff. It will get easier once done, but am just not getting time to go out walking much !! working long hours and weekends at moment!!

I promise I WILL BE BACK . :D

Look forward:)

Made me chuckle - I never knew excessive walking could hurt your chin(s) :D

You won't live this down Mini :p

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 14th March.

Madam Dotty - 10,520:superwoman:

Pierce - 10,268:king:

Tashy100 - 10,257:princess:

MiniMinor - 7,899:wavey:

Shazza - 7,485:wavey:

Dizzy - 7,158:wavey:

Mini - 5,192:wavey:

Way to go! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Fantastic steps Madam Dotty very tight at the top today all three of you Superwomen, Duke and Princess.

Keep stepping everyone as I've done a lot of steps today, too nice to take the car anywhere and I don't want to have to put myself in the top spot.

Was wondering whether to do steps per kilo (or pound) if you wanted me to do that I would need to know your weight!:eek: But it would be another dimension.

Please don't feel compelled to excel everyday I think of this league as collective encouragement :grouphugg:rather than highly competitive. I think we should all just aim to do more than we would have otherwise and then it will be worth taking part. If we can eventually work up to that magic 10,000 average then woo hoo!!

Total steps for the league for the day was 58,779!!:wow:

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well MD and everyone.

It was lovely here today and I made time and went out for my walk and was much fitter than yesterday and was able to do all of it, just not half like yesterday.

I can't get over how good my little dog is doing:D

Delighted to be getting back into the swing of walking.

Thanks Dizzy for this league as it is motivating me.:D

Love Mini xxx

Was wondering whether to do steps per kilo (or pound) if you wanted me to do that I would need to know your weight!:eek: But it would be another dimension.

Think that would depress me too much mate !!!#

Anyway pitiful steps today or shoudl i say yesterday. Forgot about my steps as i was out tonight.

4503 - oops

Think that would depress me too much mate !!!#

Anyway pitiful steps today or shoudl i say yesterday. Forgot about my steps as i was out tonight.

4503 - oops

Hi Shazza

I think a bit more thought into how to do that would be needed I can see that would be the opposite of what I wanted now. Because those that are heavier are actually doing a lot more work than those that are lighter doing the same steps I thought a way of showing that would be good. But it would definitely need some thought. If anyone has any ideas at all on that or on any other improvements feel free to suggest them.

Dizzy x

Wooooohooooooo:D :D

My ipod shuffle arrived this morning - its fantastic - am busy downloading stuff as I type!!!!

Hehehehe!!!!:D :rotflmao: :silly:

Steps for yesterday 15757

Lovely sunny day today - enjoy:D

Wooooohooooooo:D :D

My ipod shuffle arrived this morning - its fantastic - am busy downloading stuff as I type!!!!

Hehehehe!!!!:D :rotflmao: :silly:

Steps for yesterday 15757

Lovely sunny day today - enjoy:D

Yeah Tasha bet you'll love your walks even more with your shuffle. What colour did you get?

Dizzy x

Hi Shazza

I think a bit more thought into how to do that would be needed I can see that would be the opposite of what I wanted now. Because those that are heavier are actually doing a lot more work than those that are lighter doing the same steps I thought a way of showing that would be good. But it would definitely need some thought. If anyone has any ideas at all on that or on any other improvements feel free to suggest them.

Dizzy x

Had a thought, forgot my ipod at the gym so plenty of time for thought. I think we all have pedometers that show your calories. How about we give calories burnt too as that takes into consideration weight?

I know it will make it more complicated so I'll go by whatever you all think is best.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 15th March.

Tashy100 - 15,757:superwoman:

Dizzy - 11,845:queen:

Mini - 9,170:princess:

Pierce - 9,155:wavey:

MiniMinor - 5,020:wavey:

Shazza - 4,503:wavey:

Way to go! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Superwoman again Tasha, hope you are still enjoying those long walks and hopefully the scales will shift soon too. I'm Queen! (My car still has a full tank of petrol too.) Really pleased you could do you full walk yesterday Princess Mini hope you have had a good day today with no aches and pains.

It does help if everyone can PM me your steps each day and title the PM "steps for Wednesday" etc. It makes it easier for me to find all the results and make sure I don't delete the wrong messages. :thankyou: everyone.

Have a great weekend everyone!:)

Total steps for the league for the day was 55,450!!:wow:

Dizzy x

yay - miniminor is off the mark !!!!

He is trying:p

I am a princess again:D

No walk today:cry: Too stormy and wet:( :sigh:

Hope you all have a brill weekend....

:rolleyes: looks like really bad weather....:cry:

Yeah Tasha bet you'll love your walks even more with your shuffle. What colour did you get?

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy

I got the pink one but am so fed up - ruddy thing worked for 10 minutes and then completely died - Apple support tell me its corrupted and I have to send it back and get a new one!!!!! Boohoo :cry: - will just have to wait another week to add it to my walks (assuming new one works!!)

Weight still stuck :cry:

Will PM you my steps from now on!!!

Have a great weekend

Tasha

Hi Dizzy

I got the pink one but am so fed up - ruddy thing worked for 10 minutes and then completely died - Apple support tell me its corrupted and I have to send it back and get a new one!!!!! Boohoo :cry: - will just have to wait another week to add it to my walks (assuming new one works!!)

Weight still stuck :cry:

Will PM you my steps from now on!!!

Have a great weekend

Tasha

Shame about the ipod but at least getting the replacement will be hassle free as you bought direct from apple.

I like the girly pink one but I'd like to see the new orange one in the flesh too.

I guess the weight may stick for a bit with all the exercise but somehow when you are feeling fit what the scales say seems much less important doesn't it?

Not long now until Center Parcs!

Thanks for PMing the steps.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 16th March.

Tashy100 - 11,085:superwoman:

Pierce - 9,815:king:

Dizzy - 9,320:princess:

MiniMinor - 6,832:wavey:

MadamDotty - 3,236:wavey:

Mini - 2,525:wavey:

Way to go! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well no surprise who superwomen is! Welldone Tasha, Pierce Duke once more and me well I'm very happy to have the opportunity to be a Princess. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Me and mine are still enjoying seeing the steps go up through the day. It's fascinating seeing how many mount up doing everyday tasks especially when you are inefficient.:rolleyes: Wearing the pedometer I do notice how much more accepting I am of having to go upstairs, again for something forgotten or walking up and down the washing line etc. I'm almost happy to do it!:D

Have a lovely Sunday, lazy or not!;)

Total steps for the league for the day was 42,813!!:wow:

Dizzy x

Well done Tashy, Pierce and Dizzy:clap:

The weather has been absolutely terrible here, so got no walk today:coffee: just chilled out in front of the TV.

Love Mini xxx

sorry dizzy for not sending my steps - was out today and i also forgot to put on my pedometer

will send you sunday steps on monday

well done stepping everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back