Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can we have more peeps please (especially if they do less steps than me so I'm not languishing at the bottom for too long :p )

Dont worry MD if I had posted my measly steps for the 5th I would be well on the bottom of the pile :break_diet: :eek: :eek:

Dont know what to do now, as have only been clocking up approx 1100 - 1500 steps in the day ((bad I know :eek: )) but am stuck at desk all day at work on pc. Only steps I do then is when visit the loo or nip off to get a curly wurly or cuppa! :coffee: . By the time have got home sorted out tea, fed, cleaned and sorted all the furries out the days nealy gone.

Am still using the x-trainer at night but havent been wearing the bug for that part but using the details from the display on that so can enter the cals into WLR exercise diary.

Last time I wore the bug for both clocked up 8339 steps. :D :clap::bliss:

Will have to start wearing it all time now to try and catch you all up. :D :D

Deb

Don't worry if some days your step count is low as in the weekly and monthly league it will even out. Just let me have your steps for every day so that they can be put on the database otherwise I will have to put zero.

If you don't want them to go on the daily league that's fine just tell me or post them late. It really doesn't matter though how many or few you do as long as you are encouraged and motivated.

You want to include those exercise ones though somehow!

Dizzy x

Deb

It really doesn't matter though how many or few you do as long as you are encouraged and motivated.

You want to include those exercise ones though somehow!

Dizzy x

well it has certainly done that -

have been dancing fro the last hour to clock up some much needed steps.

Shame I cant include my water aerobics - that would really boost it up.

Good night peeps

NEW STEPPERS WANTED!

Remember to PM me yesterdays steps by lunchtime.

Happy stepping today.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Dizzy x

Morning Dizzy

my way too few steps from yesterday have been pm'd to you. :eek:

Will wear my bug today when on the x-trainer so it includes those steps too from now on. :D

Deb x :bliss:

Steps for yesterday (6/3) were 8366.

I can see I am going to have to put a bit more effort into this if Im not to be embarrassed:rolleyes:

Well done to all :D

Tasha

PM winging it's way to you now Dizzy - good day yesterday thanks to my dance aerobics class. Have managed a walk up to the post office this morning, which took just over half an hour there and back so a good start to today, however most of the rest of the day is planned sitting on my bum in front of the computer and with clients - so need to try and do some more.

drat drat drat!!! How did I miss this??!!

I can't remember my steps from yesterday....did I even wear the bug?:confused: goodness knows. Wearing it today so will join in tomorrow!!! :)

Is there a place to view the league?

I wondered where you had got to !!!

Your bug stores 7 days data just click the memo button

Welcome aboard Mini. I've never used one I can't wait to find out what steps I do without even trying. Hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Dizzy x

Pierce just ordered them for me off Amazon and the Amazon Gift voucher I got at Christmas covered the cost! :D

I probably won't have them until Monday, post is so slow here:cry:

But myself and husband will join in when we get them.

Love Mini xxx

:D This look great:D

:clap:Karion Dieting - 10,969:superwoman:
:clap:Wannabeminime - 10,063:queen:
:clap:Tashy100 - 8807:princess:
:clap:Shazza - 8422:wavey:
:clap:MadamDotty - 6964:patback:

Well done all. :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:Tight at the top but KD just managed to be top stepper for Monday. Watch your back Shazza as I know MadamDotty took a Dance Aerobics class today.

:thankyou: all for taking part and hopefully inspiring others to join you.

Look forward to receiving todays steps by lunchtime tomorrow. Hopefully will have set up my data base by then (haven't used the database for a while and have lots of upgrades to do!)

Dizzy x

oooooough...memo button....never thought to read the instructions, well done Shazza!!......too late but yesterday 07/03 - steps were 7263, pants!! pffffffrrrt!!!:rolleyes:

Mini- come on!!! faster faster faaaaaaster!! the league is calling you......:D:D:D

oooooough...memo button....never thought to read the instructions, well done Shazza!!......too late but yesterday 07/03 - steps were 7263, pants!! pffffffrrrt!!!:rolleyes:

Mini- come on!!! faster faster faaaaaaster!! the league is calling you......:D:D:D

Hi Coley,

Will start as soon as it comes.

Pierce wears his every day so where his he:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 6th March.

:bliss:Karion Dieting - 14,320:superwoman:
:bliss:Wannabeminime - 11,523:queen:
:bliss:MadamDotty - 10,657:princess:
:bliss:Shazza - 9,046:wavey:
:bliss:Tashy100 - 8,366:wavey:
:bliss:pierce - 8,344:wavey:
:bliss:Coley - 7,263:wavey:
:bliss:Cavycrazy - 1,564:patback:

Way to go all! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Bad luck Bex, fantastic steps but with Karion Dieting's car off the road her steps are mega. Well done KD!!! Superwoman again. Dance aerobics helped Madam Dotty climb way up to Princess mode. Glad the league is motivating you Shazza great improvement. You just need a waterproof pedometer for the Water Aerobics. Consistent stepping Tasha. Welcome on board Pierce and Coley. Cavycrazy I have a feeling that when you add your 10 km on your trainer you will be shooting up the league so be warned about this dark horse everyone.

Mini and Hubbie we all look forward to you joining in too. I'm going to get Mizzy to join in too I think he'll be up for it, he likes gadgets and is working hard to maintain his weightloss. So anything that helps.

Look forward to receiving todays steps by lunchtime tomorrow. Newcomers are very welcome!:wavey:

Dizzy x

Happy with Princess Mode - thanks Dizzy - that's absolutely brilliant, really appreciate you doing this.

Won't be a princess tomorrow though :( no dance class today.

Happy stepping everyone (and KD - give us a chance:confused: ;) - you superwoman you :D )

Guys no need to keep thanking me.:eek: I'm enjoying it and the fact that people are signing up and feeling motivated is appreciation enough.

:grouphugg:

Dizzy x

(and KD - give us a chance:confused: ;) - you superwoman you :D )

LOL. Today has been rubbish. Worse day ever...even before Fitbug. Haven't managed to get out once! Can't remember the last time that happened.:eek:

And now I have delivered a baby! (not delivered of a baby I quickly add).

He's asleep at the moment, so not even an excuse to walk off the tears:rolleyes:

Been non-stop work today...and hardly any cals to show for it :eek: DH won't even be around to childmind for me to go for my midnight walk :(

Make the most of it :D

And now I have delivered a baby! (not delivered of a baby I quickly add).

He's asleep at the moment, so not even an excuse to walk off the tears:rolleyes::D

Karion - have I missed something here - you've delivered a baby!!!???? :eek: Would you care to expand? It's just not a normal-run-of-the-mill-everyday activity you come across on Minimins. I is confused :confused:

:bliss:Karion Dieting - 14,320:superwoman:
:bliss:Wannabeminime - 11,523:queen:
:bliss:MadamDotty - 10,657:princess:
:bliss:Shazza - 9,046:wavey:
:bliss:Tashy100 - 8,366:wavey:
:bliss:pierce - 8,344:wavey:
:bliss:Coley - 7,263:wavey:
:bliss:Cavycrazy - 1,564:patback:

Way to go all! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Bad luck Bex, fantastic steps but with Karion Dieting's car off the road her steps are mega. Well done KD!!! Superwoman again. Dance aerobics helped Madam Dotty climb way up to Princess mode. Glad the league is motivating you Shazza great improvement. You just need a waterproof pedometer for the Water Aerobics. Consistent stepping Tasha. Welcome on board Pierce and Coley. Cavycrazy I have a feeling that when you add your 10 km on your trainer you will be shooting up the league so be warned about this dark horse everyone.

Mini and Hubbie we all look forward to you joining in too. I'm going to get Mizzy to join in too I think he'll be up for it, he likes gadgets and is working hard to maintain his weightloss. So anything that helps.

Look forward to receiving todays steps by lunchtime tomorrow. Newcomers are very welcome!:wavey:

Dizzy x

Hehehehe!!!

Great post - love all the smileys :D

My steps for yesterday (7/3) were 3102:( :( :(

Desk bound and house bound and didnt get out for my morning walk :mad:

Still never mind - today will be a much better day!!

Well done to all!!!

Tasha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back