Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karion - have I missed something here - you've delivered a baby!!!???? :eek: Would you care to expand? It's just not a normal-run-of-the-mill-everyday activity you come across on Minimins. I is confused :confused:

31642l3.gif

I can't believe I mistyped that :D :D Just missed out a word! I have been delivered a baby :D 10 week old (young mum not coping very well).

He goes back midday so I can get to work.

My steps yesterday....blah...pathetic, but couldn't be helped. Will pm you Dizzy

Any one else with there steps from yesterday?

Any new steppers out there?

Dizzy x

31642l3.gif

I can't believe I mistyped that :D :D Just missed out a word! I have been delivered a baby :D 10 week old (young mum not coping very well).

He goes back midday so I can get to work.

My steps yesterday....blah...pathetic, but couldn't be helped. Will pm you Dizzy

Oooooooh - thank you for explaining - didn't mean to be nosey, it just took me by surprise, especially the nonchalent way you dropped into the conversation :D

Love the piccy BTW :p

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 7th March.

:clap:Pierce - 11,981:king2:

:clap:Wannabeminime - 10,355:queen:

:clap:Shazza - 9,797:princess:

:clap:MadamDotty - 7,009:wavey:

:clap:CavyCrazy - 6,099:wavey:

:clap:Karion Dieting - 3,885:wavey:

:clap:Tashy100 - 3,102:wavey:

:clap:Coley - 2,530:patback:

Way to go!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Pierce King for the day, woo hoo! Wannabeminime Still Queen fantastic consistent stepping. Shazza our new Princess. Karion Dieting welldone for letting the others have a chance. Helloo CC and Tasha. Poor Coley I have a feeling you are stuck to that desk with all you Uni work. It does need to come first if you can manage a little walk to keep your steps up, all well and good it may also help clear your head.

I hope you have all had a good day today and good luck with your stepping tomorrow.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Dizzy x

Who invited Pierce? ;)

(Jus kidding - well done Pierce :p )

Woohoo:D :D

Look at us all - going to run out of shoe leather if we arn't careful:eek:

Are you getting a pedometer Dizzy - your name should be here seeing as you are doing such a great job of running this league:D

Tasha

Got one on order Tasha! Mizzy's also looking at one to use my ipod. He just showers me with gifts (and attention) these days. I ain't complaining! How about updating your diary Tasha. I want to know how you are doing and have questions for you?

Dizzy x

:banghead: aaaaaaaaargh!!!! :banghead:
:doh: dissertations are eeeeeeevil and so are presentations. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!! Just as bad today!! waaaaaaah!!!

I totally understand. :hug99: Stepping is the least of your worries. You will be running around in glee though when it's over!

:bliss:

Dizzy x

AAAARRRRRRRHHHHH!:cry: Dont wanna be second!

Although look out everyone, i have already done LOTS AND LOTS today! Kids and i had a mad hour dancing to club, rave, trance type music!!! Need a drink now!:drool:

Got one on order Tasha! Mizzy's also looking at one to use my ipod. He just showers me with gifts (and attention) these days. I ain't complaining! How about updating your diary Tasha. I want to know how you are doing and have questions for you?

Dizzy x

Thats just how it should be :D

I will do - I am feeling really good actually - exercising is suiting me :)

My steps for yesterday - drum roll...........13050 :D :D

Woohoo:D

Well I think I KNOW who is going to be last for yesterday!! :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did absolutely rubbish yesterday, and I mean rubbish!! LOL.

Deb x

Well done Pierce:clap:

I had a good day yesterday, which means I get to eat lots today :D Will pm you Dizzy

Well done Pierce:clap:

I had a good day yesterday, which means I get to eat lots today :D Will pm you Dizzy

I'm doing what you advised and adding my calories burnt per my Bug from the previous day onto the current days allowance - its great - I'm allowed 1600 cals today :D :D

Its also a great motivator knowing that if you are active you can eat more the next day - so thanks for that:D

Tasha

Worst steps for the week - took off pedometer for an interview and forgot to put it back on again - bloody typical !!!!

Ahh Bless ya! But Princess yesterday!!!:)

No scraps for bottom please girls.;)

Dizzy x

Not having used one I can't help. Hopefully someone else may know. But ofcourse you can just try it.

Have a great bike ride.

Dizzy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back