Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

do pedometers work on bikes ?? (am guessing they wont properly :rolleyes: ).

Planning to go for a spin the weekend. Whooo...its been about 3 years since last time I took it out!!)

I dont think so. The one that comes with Fitbug doesn't, however if you are a member you can input the exercise that you have done into the site and Fitbug converts it to 'steps'

At least, I think thats how it works!!:rolleyes:

Tasha

This is from the Fitbug site:

The Bug accurately records every step you take, but in order to record all the other activity you do - be it swimming, a trip to the local ice rink or a weight training session at the gym - you need to enter it here. All you have to do is select the activity you did, the correct level of intensity, the amount of time spent on it and when you did it from the dropdown boxes below. We'll then convert your activity into steps, which will count towards your daily targets. A word of advice though: it is always better to underestimate the intensity of your activity - otherwise we may convert it to a higher steps equivalent than you actually used.

hee hee ... am not going to be last tomorrow!! :D :D .

Just been for a megga walk. :crazy: :D :clap: :gimi: :giggle: :bliss:

I have heard that if you wear pedometer in shoe it picks up some of the cycle mvt as steps - May work - not tried it myself.

If you wear your pedometer on your sock it records cycling quite well, but of course if you freewheel at all, it stops recording so you usually find you don't get many aerobic steps. If you're recording it on Fitbug though as Tasha mentioned you can now enter it as an exercise and they'll convert it to steps for you.

So up to you really :D

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 8th March.

Wannabeminime - 15,051 :superwoman:

Karion Dieting - 14,109:queen:

Tashy 100 - 13,050:princess:

Madam Dotty - 9,428:wavey:

Shazza - 7,300:wavey:

Coley - 2,104:wavey:

CavyCrazy - 1,567:patback:

Pierce DNS today.

Way to go!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Pierce did not submit today, no problem Pierce send them in when you are next online. We don't mind you winning really!

Wannabeminime in flying as superwoman for the first time over 15,000. Well done enjoy being first, you deserve it after coming second all week. KD an impressive second today. Tasha Princess again for the day. Shazza a very respectable step count given you took it off and forgot to put it back on. A scrap for bottom place today but CavyCrazy got it due to being under the weather.

If anyone wants to text me their steps when they can't get online PM me for my number. Everyone seems to have lots of steps planned for tomorrow so good luck all.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

If you wear your pedometer on your sock it records cycling quite well, but of course if you freewheel at all, it stops recording so you usually find you don't get many aerobic steps. If you're recording it on Fitbug though as Tasha mentioned you can now enter it as an exercise and they'll convert it to steps for you.

So up to you really :D

Are we including converted steps in this league - doesn't allow you to include them on the Fitbug leagues - only on your individual targets. might be a bit unfair for those that are not part of fitbug.

Are we including converted steps in this league - doesn't allow you to include them on the Fitbug leagues - only on your individual targets. might be a bit unfair for those that are not part of fitbug.

Probably fairer just to include our steps I would think Shazza, like you say a bit unfair otherwise. What does everyone else think?

I only enter the acutal steps as show on my pedometer. :) I do wear it when on my x-trainer but just take what steps it reads from that. I dont convert of distance to steps or anything.

I dont convert anything from any other forms of exercise either.

Think its the fairest method. :D

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 9th March.

Tashy 100 - 14,226:superwoman:

Shazza - 11,380:queen:

Wannabeminime - 11,062:princess:

Madam Dotty - 10,254:wavey:

Coley - 8,335:wavey:

Cavycrazy - 8,108:wavey:

Pierce DNS

Karion Dieting DNS

Way to go! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
New superwoman today. Well done Tasha all the effort is really paying off and on the scales too I hope. Shazza well deserved "you're Queen" brill motivation all week. Bex how nice to be a princess for a day, wouldn't mind myself! MD Coley and Deb all brill. No one needs a head pat today, really good going. Can't wait to join you all myself.:grouphugg: Sorry to submit results so late. No excuse really just tiredness making me keep forgetting. Hope the weekend is as good as the weather for you all.

Dizzy x

Remember new steppers are always welcome. You just need a pedometer and to be able to walk.:thinking2:If you are still thinking about it, stop and do it give it a week and see how you get on.

:gimi: I love receiving all your steps each day and seeing how motivated you all are.

Dizzy x

well done everyone - have pulled something in my knee - not serious - have bought some knee supports but will be just taking it easy for the next few days just meeting my own fitbug targets - been a great week though - it has really helped me go that "extra mile" cant wait to get back inthe game - just one step away from superwoman status

Sorry about your knee Shazza. You are right to take it easy for a few days. Hope it's better soon.

Dizzy x

Hellooo everyone. Went to London yesterday and watched Evita - was fantastic!!!!:bliss:

My steps for yesterday were 12863.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Tasha :)

Everyone's doing so well! It was lovely being first a few days ago! Not so sure i will do so well next week as i am hoping to get back into ssing, so i will be taking it easy for a while. Keep going everyone!

Some great results guys - hope your knee's ok Shazza.

My weekend steps are never very good, so not sure how I'll fare this weekend - think you'll overtake me Deb. :p

Will pm yesterday's steps to you now Dizzy

Have a good weekend everyone.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back