Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
Get wearing those pedometers and join the Minimins Steppers League:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Dust off your Pedometers and get wearing them. PM me your steps for the day by the following lunch time. I will then post a league table of your results ASAP.

Hopefully a little group encourage and support will help us all to achieve a little more than we otherwise would. :grouphugg:

Good Luck all.

Dizzy x

What a great idea!! Are you going to do a weekly/monthly league? Im waiting to get a 'good' pedometer through my work, the only one I have just now increases if you so much look at it lol

I will see how it goes. I think I will record the daily steps and then weekly and monthly totals too if I can. We could also have best improved etc too. If it's really popular we could divide it up say have a maintainers league or something. Lets see how it goes. I need to puchase myself a pedometer too before I can join in. I think it's the Omron J13 that is most recommended.

Dizzy x

Just thought about how to do this a little more. I will try to keep a data base of everyone daily steps. If you don't tell me your steps they will be recorded as zero. If you get them to me by the following lunchtime you will be included in the daily league however if you can't get them in everyday as long as you get them have them I can add them to the data base to be included in the weekly and monthly leagues.

Hope this is making sense and not to difficult for me to achieve.

Look forward to finding out your steps for Monday 6th March.

Please email them to me by Tuesday lunchtime if you can.

Dizzy x

Any one who knows there step count for Monday (yesterday) and wants to be included in the daily league. Please PM me by lunchtime today. If you can't send by lunchtime send it anyway and then you will be included in the weekly and monthly leagues.

Good Luck steppers with your stepping today!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Dizzy x

Get one Sonya you should! Bet it would be really motivating to count your steps. I've ordered one of those superduper Omron ones that everyone seems to recommend but I'm sure I have some knocking around somewhere in the house already. From cereal promotions and the like. Maybe you do too.

Dizzy x

I will send off for one!

Pierce has got the one I had and which I did not use very, but will use my new one...promise:p

Great idea Dizzy:D Think I will get husband one too:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Welcome aboard Mini. I've never used one I can't wait to find out what steps I do without even trying. Hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Dizzy x

Hiya Dizzy

Just come across this thread, well done you for setting it up, great that all pedometer users can join in, rather than just the Fitbug users. It's just past lunchtime (and a bit) but I'll post my steps to you now.

:)

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 5th March.

:clap:Karion Dieting - 10,969:superwoman:
:clap:Wannabeminime - 10,063:queen:
:clap:Tashy100 - 8807:princess:
:clap:Shazza - 8422:wavey:
:clap:MadamDotty - 6964:patback:

Well done all. :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:Tight at the top but KD just managed to be top stepper for Monday. Watch your back Shazza as I know MadamDotty took a Dance Aerobics class today.

:thankyou: all for taking part and hopefully inspiring others to join you.

Look forward to receiving todays steps by lunchtime tomorrow. Hopefully will have set up my data base by then (haven't used the database for a while and have lots of upgrades to do!)

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

LOL @ Dizzy - Thank you for doing that - better get my skates on - only done 3000 steps so far - still got to do my aerobic step targets - How many hours left !!!!!!!!!

KD and Bex have definately raised the bar - Well done u2

Thanks for that Dizzy, really good of you to do this.

But can we have more peeps please (especially if they do less steps than me so I'm not languishing at the bottom for too long :p )

My class today has definately helped, however I have spent most of the afternoon pinned to the computer and this evening with clients (excuses, excuses I know :rolleyes: )

Oh my goodness. First?? First?? Me.

Well that's a first ;)

Well done Karion (but watch out - I'll be round to tie your shoelaces together if you keep up that pace!!) :p

Well done Karion (but watch out - I'll be round to tie your shoelaces together if you keep up that pace!!) :p

LOL. You'll soon catch me up...and probably overtake me shortly.

Not just yet though, as the car is in the garage. Got no choice but to walk everywhere for the next couple of days:rolleyes:

(Karion walks off clocking up more steps looking for a pair of velcro trainers;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back