Minis CD meet up?

Where would you want a meet to be held?

• London

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Midlands/Central England

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
Yes, it would be fun. Not surprisingly I would prefer London but would travel to Birmingham if the majority opinion was to opt for central England.
Now you can see what I look like, ha ha?! x

would love to but cant really do adult things cos of kaya

awwww, I would love to meet up with you loverly ladies for real, but a no go for me due to kids and hubby working ridiculous hours. How about mini meets for people who are close but unaware of each other? It could be an opportunity to buddy up and offer support if you discover a fellow cder on your doorstep. I'm in Somerset by the way

I LOOOOOVE Amaretto! Once you are well off CD and a back to normal -- try it with Coke Zero... it's even better and few calories!

MM

already on it :p i only drink with diet coke i hate the taste of full fat :)

A meet sounds fab either large or small works for me. I am in south Dorset if anyone lives near and fancies a coffee and chat

I've added a poll!

I would prefer Manchester but birmingham would probably be ok, but would have to be at half term/easter etc as working in a school I can't get time off

London would be great but Birmingham is also easy to get to via trains :)

Hey CG -- I clicked London because there was a "not bothered -- either is okay with me" button. lol

So, really I'll go with the flow.

Great idea by the way.

MM

Well I have voted for my hometown, proud Londoner that I am, but happy to travel to Birmingham.
Look forward to hearing more about this! x

Shame, I'm all the way down in Dorset :(

Hi Shanny,

We could send Caroline a PM -- she was the one coordinating the meet up.

MM

My understand was that a 'meet up' in London has been organised for the 20th March. But as per usual Caroline has to start her stupid poll's in order to point score against those who have already made arrangements.

Think i'll stick with the 20th March thank you :D

Hi Shanny,

We could send Caroline a PM -- she was the one coordinating the meet up.

MM

Actually, no Caroline wasn't co-ordinating the meet up. A meet up has already been organised by the lovely quizzical ('drink and be merry' thread) Seems someone couldn't handle the attention being on someone else ~OH WHAT A SURPRISE~ :sigh:

I don't think there is any harm in 2 meet ups and I am sure quizzical or Caroline doesn't have a problem with it. This forum is all about being here for one another and for it to be a nice place to meet up on and have a friendly chat so come on, there really is no need for that.

Back