Minis CD meet up?

Where would you want a meet to be held?

• London

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Midlands/Central England

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
I don't think there is any harm in 2 meet ups and I am sure quizzical or Caroline doesn't have a problem with it. This forum is all about being here for one another and for it to be a nice place to meet up on and have a friendly chat so come on, there really is no need for that.

Zoe,

I completely agree. There is no reason what so ever why there can not be 2 meet ups. Caroline can organise a Birmingham meet up, and quizzacal can continue with her efforts of the London meet up.

What I do disagree with is the poll. I mean why the hell is there a poll to what people may or may not prefer? There is already an organised meet up for London, so all that was needed was to see if people wanted to meet in Birmingham!

All her ridiculous polls do is undermine all the hard work that quizzacal has gone to in organising her London meet up. It isn't about who prefer's where - this is yet again what CG has made it.

I find it ridiculous to be honest, and want no part of any of her polls. They make no sense, they just push people's noses out of joint.

Yet again it's just another form of CG entertainment to have a good giggle at :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hey emmapety!

I understand you might dislike someone - your perogative.
But this time you got the facts wrong!
Meeting by Caroline was organised FIRST and poll was strictly to decide where. Thanks to the poll majority decided to organise meeting in Birmingham.
Quizzacal thread was started right after since there are some ppl from Ldn who can't make to Birmingham. Get your facts right.

I find your attitude appalling and unacceptable. I have never come across such a childish behaviour!!!!

What's the purpose of your post?!?!?!Why do you attack someone without ANY reason at all?!?!?

We are all here to support each other. I think you must have mistaken the forums....

Ah people....

im 4+hrs from london but only just over 1hr from birmingham,depends when it would be but i would defo be interested in birmingham.

Hey emmapety!

I understand you might dislike someone - your perogative.
But this time you got the facts wrong!
Meeting by Caroline was organised FIRST and poll was strictly to decide where. Thanks to the poll majority decided to organise meeting in Birmingham.
Quizzacal thread was started right after since there are some ppl from Ldn who can't make to Birmingham. Get your facts right.

I find your attitude appalling and unacceptable. I have never come across such a childish behaviour!!!!

What's the purpose of your post?!?!?!Why do you attack someone without ANY reason at all?!?!?

We are all here to support each other. I think you must have mistaken the forums....

Ah people....

The purpose of my post was to make a point that the poll is ridiculous when a meeting has already been organised. Simple.

As for 'disliking' someone - too right I dislike her. You have no idea the PM's and emails I was sent. So yes, I will hold my hands up and agree that I do not like her, but with good reason.

Saying that, I was not meaning to 'attack' her. I was trying to work out why on earth the poll began between Birmingham and London, when a London one was already decided. If the poll began before the meeting in London was decided, my mistake.

I won't agree with you though when you say my 'childish' behaviour is 'unacceptable' and 'appalling' - I am fully entitled to voice my opinions the same as anyone else. I could have said a LOT more, but chose to keep it 'to the point'.

Think you must have mistaken me...

Ah people...

Excuse me Emma, but I am sick and tired of your jumping down my throat at every single god damn opportunity! If you actually bothered to look at the situation you would see that I had started this thread before quizzical mentioned a London meet. I know that you don't like me, and that's fine, I couldn't really care less, but if that's your opinion then just don't bother talking to me or commenting on my threads, there is absolutely no need for your post here, at all. And you are the one who is completely in the wrong here, not me at all. So before you accuse me of being certain things in the past, maybe you want to look at yourself too. I have absolutely no problem with attention being on other people, and I don't even know where your whole spot light on me thing really comes from, it just shows that actually you don't know me at all. The poll was put on because I started the thread over a week before quizzical started her London meet thread and I was trying to work out which was best for people. I have no problems with Quizzical organising a meet after I'd started, so why would it matter anyway if I had started after her. No-one seems to have any issues here but you, maybe you can start to realise where the problem actually lies here, because it certainly isn't with me.

For the rest of you, sorry the thread went a bit quiet, I'd been working on uni work and to be honest forgot. As quizzical has organised a London meet, it makes sense to have one in Birmingham. That way people can go to whichever one is easiest for them, even both if they're able to! It might be a good idea to space it out a bit from the London meet, so either the end of February or beginning of March might be good, or maybe April if that's best, what do you guys think??

Your behaviour is not only unacceptable and childish but you fail to understand simple facts.
Poll was here to decide before anything else was in a place. Don't like it - don't use it! Simple as that. It's not a rocket science anyway...

Mature behaviour allows you to voice your opinion when these are worth hearing and keep quiet when these don't add any value to discussion... So maybe food for thoughts?

But as you rightly said you are fully entitled to your opinions, that's the beauty of forum. What's even better is a fact that everyone reading it is also entitled to judge accordingly.

Everyone here works hard for their reputation to be able to offer help and support whenever needed. If you are here for any different reason I would strongly advise you to re-evaluate your agenda.

Emma how can you sit there and say about the PMs and emails I sent you... you sent me far worse! I actually have all of them still in my inbox somewhere, so don't even try and pull that card. If you don't like me, just don't get involved, it's that simple.

I have acknowledged that I made a mistake and that the poll had started before the London meet up. I hold my hands up and agree that yes, I have made the mistake.

CG - I am not getting into another confrontation with you. Good for you having the PM's and emails - me too! I guess we aint both just pretty faces eh!

MM- I have been using this forum for a long time now, believe me my agenda is CD nothing else. :D

Good, I don't want another confrontation with you either. I apologised for my part in things before, so any problem you've got now is exactly that, your problem. There's no need for posts like you've made here though, completely unprovoked. But yet I'm the immature and rude person, yeah, I can see how you get that. Anyway, really doesn't matter now.

Good, I don't want another confrontation with you either. I apologised for my part in things before, so any problem you've got now is exactly that, your problem. There's no need for posts like you've made here though, completely unprovoked. But yet I'm the immature and rude person, yeah, I can see how you get that. Anyway, really doesn't matter now.

As I have previously explained, I noticed quizzical's post before yours. A mistake. It really is that simple.

Yes you have apologised for your past remarks, but I do not forget easily I am afraid. As I have quite openly said to you before I do not wish to have any conversations with you anymore. It's not a 'problem' that I have Caroline, it's a memory.

For the record, I haven't called you 'immature' or 'rude' in this post, not once.

At the end of the day :booboo: . It happens...c'est la vie :sigh:

Hahahahahahaha you two at it again LADIES.!! oooh well yes the birmingham/ london poll does done weeks ago long before the london one was even thought of.!

So Emma ure in the wrong hun.!! . caroline has'nt done anything wrong in my eyes for creating a poll.! x

Gotta stick me oar in here and say Caro had this poll going for ages.

I know you've admitted your'e in the wrong emma etc but going off like you did on page 3 was way OTT. Not sure if you've had a bad day or something but *wow* i was a bit taken aback

Anyway - -as is in real life...there are some people we just do not get on with..and thats works for forums too.... people click and others dont. In real life...we steer clear of those we dont like.... should be the same on here too...would save alot of arguments etc.

I did post about dates, but think it got a bit lost! I'll repost that bit though...

For the rest of you, sorry the thread went a bit quiet, I'd been working on uni work and to be honest forgot. As quizzical has organised a London meet, it makes sense to have one in Birmingham. That way people can go to whichever one is easiest for them, even both if they're able to! It might be a good idea to space it out a bit from the London meet, so either the end of February or beginning of March might be good, or maybe April if that's best, what do you guys think??

I'm thinking early April might be best as a few weeks might not be enough time for some people to arrange it, especially if train tickets need to be booked or anything. Does a Saturday work best for most people? How about the 3rd of April? There's the easter challenge that lots of people are doing which ends the 4th, so might be a good day. But then again, easter weekend is probably a bad time really isn't it, so maybe the 10th?

what did you have in mind for the meet up caroline?
would love to come but i have to bring kaya with me due to her care

I can make any date so 10th is good with me. sumayyah cant see y u couldnt bring your little one alone?

how about board street? cafes, bars, food places are open in the day time?? just an idea caroline x

Back