Minis CD meet up?

Where would you want a meet to be held?

• London

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Midlands/Central England

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
Just back from fab weekend in Brum, we stayed at Jury's Inn which is about a mile from New street station and just opposite the gorgeous Brindley place, which is all pedestrianised and full of loads of restraunts including Pizza express which is v.child friendly. It is also on the canal and sealife centre is on the same site,tesco clubcard have currently got money off vouchers for sealife centre.
Sealife centre fab,and they have a cinema and soft play area there as well all included in price.
Hope you all have a great a time as we did. x

So, 10th of April, 1pm, Starbucks in Waterstones... is that the deal?[/QUOTE]

Yep thats cool with me what about everyone else??:):D

I'm in London on the 20th anyway for a derby game, so might pop along.

We should get a Scottish meet organised. Looking at profiles quite a few are in Glasgow, but Edinburgh not bad for a wee jaunt either on the train or megabus.

I'd come to a Scotland one just because I've never been and have always wanted to!! Edinburgh is like 3 and a bit hours away and I can get a return for £15!

Yup, Sat 10th of April still works for me! Hope to see you all then :)

Hi Ladies -- Wow! You get busy hanging out at the hospital and miss loads of drama. I am good (I think) for March 20th in London. I would be coming into Kings Cross, but I could take the tube to Liverpool Street to meet up with you, Fitz. I'll be the fat person yelling, "Fitz!" LOL -- Seriously, I'll have to come up with something "distinctive" to wear. My mouse ears, perhaps!

I think April 10th for Birmingham is good for me, too. I am looking forward to meeting up with all of you -- and I'll bring those things for Kaya that my daughter no longer uses.

Thanks for organising these meets, Caroline and Quizzical.

MinnieMel

hi guys
dont know about anyone else but im getting a bit confused over whos going to Birmingham.perhaps we could all put our names down on the same post.
and is it still on April 10th meeting at 1pm,at Starbucks in Waterstones.

Spottitchsam is going.cant wait.x

spottitchsam
shanny
caroline
fitz
minniemel

Anyone else, add your name to the list!

Back