Minis Secret Santa - thanks are coming in x

got mine readu but cant seem to get a response from helliecopter for her address !!! if anyone sees her will you ask her to contact me please xxx

Irenes is going today. xxx

Nannys is going today too! x

I am getting Big and Bouncy's today!

Irenes is in the hands of the post office as we speak. Pressie i mean (dirty minds) xxx

hmmm -helliecopter is buying me, and Iv not given her my address yet, maybe she'll be back soon xx

if she doesnt rainbow i will send mine to you if you would like???
or i will donate it to charity ..gemma hasnt been in touch with me either never mind it was still a brilliant idea xxx

hehe, i know gems around so you'll be fine on that score and id love your prezzy if hellicopters not around, thanks gillyb. i'll change the title thread to make sure ever ones confirmed xxx

please indicate if you've posted

Rainbow Have posted mine
Loobylou
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey
Treats
iNaTiZ
Claire1981
NannyDi
melanie
Snow_white78
slack alice
qualitybrittany
tinkerbellsmum
gemma1986
gillybeans
Helliecopter

Claire's will be going tomorrow. Claire, Santa says excuse the packaging being a little bit torn, my three year old decided she wanted to look inside before Santa got it packaged up for posting. grrrrrr

please indicate if you've posted... have added what i know, hope its correct xxx

Rainbow Have posted mine
Loobylou has posted
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey has posted
Treats was getting one more stamp then posting
iNaTiZ is posting tomorrow
Claire1981 was posting today
NannyDi was posting today
melanie we know melanie had SWs parceled up
Snow_white78
slack alice
qualitybrittany
tinkerbellsmum
gemma1986
gillybeans
Helliecopter

thanks rainbow if you would like to pm me your address i will post it tomorrow hope you like it !!! xx

do you think we should give helliecopter until tomorrow night to respond, cos it will still be in time wont it? i dont wanna mess up the list unnecessarily hehe, hope thats ok hun x

do you think we should give helliecopter until tomorrow night to respond, cos it will still be in time wont it? i dont wanna mess up the list unnecessarily hehe, hope thats ok hun x
thats fine with me honey x just let me know tomorrow night its ready to give to santa !

have done it for ya melanie

please indicate if you've posted... have added what i know, hope its correct xxx

Rainbow Have posted mine
Loobylou has posted
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey has posted
melanie posted and has been received by SW
Snow_white78
slack alice
qualitybrittany
tinkerbellsmum
gemma1986
gillybeans
Helliecopter[/quote]

have done it for ya melanie

Rainbow Have posted mine
Loobylou has posted
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey has posted
melanie posted and has been received by SW
Snow_white78
slack alice have got it and posting tommorow morning
qualitybrittany
tinkerbellsmum
gemma1986
gillybeans
Helliecopter
[/quote]

just updating the list with my info xx

How exciting is this, or is it just me sorry but i love surprises. Thanks for the great idea Rainbow (our little santa). xxx Loobylou

i love surprises too! x

Back