Minis Secret Santa - thanks are coming in x

Good good! I dare not take my youngest in Ann Summers. God knows what she would grab!

Hi Loobylou again.....
Just checked and my PM didn't go last night - sorry. Was so shattered last night I may have dreamt it.:eek:
Have definately sent it now - so excited.
Irene

as i was last on the list so far i will wait till friday night to find out who i am sending too !!!so exciting xx

heres the list again for new people who wanna join just so they dont have to trail back xxx
Rainbow
Loobylou
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey
Treats
iNaTiZ
Claire1981
NannyDi
melanie
Snow_white78
slack alice
qualitybrittany
tinkerbellsmum
gemma1986
gillybeans
Helliecopter

If there's nobody under me (so to speak) by the close of the thread, am I buying for Rainbow?

Yes I would think so, otherwise Rainbow won't get a pressie!

Hi Loobylou again.....
Just checked and my PM didn't go last night - sorry. Was so shattered last night I may have dreamt it.:eek:
Have definately sent it now - so excited.
Irene
Thanks Irene if got it, Hope you like it. :) xxx

Ermm was there a cap on price as I have looked through and can't remember?

Someone please.. as I have loads of things here that I can send now haha

Hi Treats, yes it was suggested about a fiver. Hope your ok? xxx Loobylou

Thanks Looby...

Just taking things easy with my back... so cold here.. the ice on the grass never defrosted at all today and the wind is howling..... and I was thinking I don't look like I have lost any weight as have about 5 layers of clothes on :8855::8855:. Thank you for asking if I was ok. x

Wait until the summer Treats when you have hardly any layers on, you will be a Skinny malink. xxx

where is the list? am i on it?

I really cant believe people aaaaaaaghhhhhh the price suggestion is on the first post, can people not read back?! Oh and Nannydi put the list on page 7, here it is ....

heres the list again for new people who wanna join just so they dont have to trail back xxx
Rainbow
Loobylou
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey
Treats
iNaTiZ
Claire1981
NannyDi
melanie
Snow_white78
slack alice
qualitybrittany
tinkerbellsmum
gemma1986
gillybeans
Helliecopter

latest list x

is it too late to join i asked during the week but i havent been put on

Secret Santa humour - thanks to this, everyone at work now thinks I am a complete loon...

I had Snow White's parcel on my desk ready to take to the post office yesterday to post and a colleague noticed this and asked who the heck Snow White is. Not wanting to explain the real story (that I go on a weight loss forum and we are doing a not so secret santa and buying gifts for each other) I said 'its my friend'. She said 'but why's she called snow white'? Of course, I didn't want to say that its becasue I don't know her real name so I said - and bear in mind here that I was thinking on my feet and felt a little pressurised as everyone was listening at this point - 'its just what we call her cos she's married to a dwarf'!!
Cue snorts of laughter and lots of disbelief - and colleagues have now decided to make up their own version of events, being that Snow White is a cat and that my kitten is sending another cat a Christmas pressie and I made up the dwarf story because I didn't want to sound like a mad cat woman....

So cheers Secret Santa - my reputation is in tatters now!!!!

:8855:

Back