Minis Secret Santa - thanks are coming in x

:8855::8855::8855::8855: ahhh Mel thank you for that... I haven't laughed out loud in a while and needed that!

I could actually picture it.... an office like the chocolate orange advert...

Oh well you mad cat woman... Merry Catmus !!!!:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855: ahhh Mel thank you for that... I haven't laughed out loud in a while and needed that!

I could actually picture it.... an office like the chocolate orange advert...

Oh well you mad cat woman... Merry Catmus !!!!:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
Is it from Santa Claws.:8855:

Secret Santa humour - thanks to this, everyone at work now thinks I am a complete loon...

I had Snow White's parcel on my desk ready to take to the post office yesterday to post and a colleague noticed this and asked who the heck Snow White is. Not wanting to explain the real story (that I go on a weight loss forum and we are doing a not so secret santa and buying gifts for each other) I said 'its my friend'. She said 'but why's she called snow white'? Of course, I didn't want to say that its becasue I don't know her real name so I said - and bear in mind here that I was thinking on my feet and felt a little pressurised as everyone was listening at this point - 'its just what we call her cos she's married to a dwarf'!!
Cue snorts of laughter and lots of disbelief - and colleagues have now decided to make up their own version of events, being that Snow White is a cat and that my kitten is sending another cat a Christmas pressie and I made up the dwarf story because I didn't want to sound like a mad cat woman....

So cheers Secret Santa - my reputation is in tatters now!!!!

:8855:

havent laughed so hard in a while!! LOL!!!

you were supposed to pop yurself on the list abygail, so thats why you werent on. and sorry but yup it is too late, we closed it last night so that people could buy/post today. you could start another list though incase anyone else wants to join in. sorry. Hilarius bout Snow White! what would you have said if you'd had someone else?! if you'd had me you could have said i was married to someone called jeffrey or bungle!! xxx

PMSL! So is Vince now Bungle?!!?!?! I loved him as a kidxx

lol - ha vince as bungle hehe or george?! i loved george............ i can hear his voice in my head now!! xx

Yes me too! I had Zippy puppet when was younger!! lolol They dont make em like they uised too lolz

they dont, i mean whats iggle piggle in comparison to zippy! x

I dont let me DD watch that - its just random noises! How the heck do they learn from that! x

Hilarius bout Snow White! what would you have said if you'd had someone else?! if you'd had me you could have said i was married to someone called jeffrey or bungle!! xxx
Or me you'd of had to say i went out with a right puppet (Andy Pandy):8855:

Secret Santa humour - thanks to this, everyone at work now thinks I am a complete loon...

I had Snow White's parcel on my desk ready to take to the post office yesterday to post and a colleague noticed this and asked who the heck Snow White is. Not wanting to explain the real story (that I go on a weight loss forum and we are doing a not so secret santa and buying gifts for each other) I said 'its my friend'. She said 'but why's she called snow white'? Of course, I didn't want to say that its becasue I don't know her real name so I said - and bear in mind here that I was thinking on my feet and felt a little pressurised as everyone was listening at this point - 'its just what we call her cos she's married to a dwarf'!!
Cue snorts of laughter and lots of disbelief - and colleagues have now decided to make up their own version of events, being that Snow White is a cat and that my kitten is sending another cat a Christmas pressie and I made up the dwarf story because I didn't want to sound like a mad cat woman....

So cheers Secret Santa - my reputation is in tatters now!!!!

:8855:

:8855::8855::8855: ROFL Melanie. Merry Kittimas ;)

That gave me a good giggle. Well done for thinking on your feet about the dwarf LOL

Ive bought, wrapped and packaged off loobys present, hows everyone else getting on with the purchasing of a gift!? xxx

Oh yes... I have mine ready to post... need another 5 cent stamp darn it.... but put it in a nice bag inside a jiffy and off it will go....

Just hope it gets to Annie in time.... they are pretty good over here with times though it is when it hits the uk :8855:

cool cool, yer ive put mine in a bag kinda thing (Ive reused one I received something in) will get OH to take it to post office tomoro and away it will go, anymore for anymore or is it just looby and Annie who are getting a pezzy hehe?!

i posting mine tomorrow
xxxx

am going today to get brittany something, xx

Back