Minis Secret Santa - thanks are coming in x

got mine ....well think i have ..is it in silver paper snow white?
its under the tree thanxs xxx

Rainbow, thank you so much for my pressies. I am covered in the glitter cream as we speak and it smell lovely, iv'e had to lock hubby out twice lol. Iv'e made a lovely trifle with the jelly and going to have some soon, your gifts are very thoughtful thanks again. Hope everyone enjoyed their secret santa gifts as much as i do. :xmassign: xxx loobylou

thank you very much snow white xx

Cheers Annie and Nanny I hope you went and locked yaself in the bathroom and had a nice CALM soak!
xxx

you're welcome looby, my friend got me some bits from the same range, added the jelly as a SW slant - did you get some funny looks when unwrapping that one hehe!? thanks so much helliecopter, the bracelet is very me (well done) infact i have a button one thats along the same colours, but this one is ideal as its a bit more dressy iykwim, thanks ladyeez, i got lots and lots of lovely stuff, will update on m diary later. xxx

Thanks for my lovely necklace Irene. I wore it yesterday to our Boxing Day meal. x

Thank you Gilly - a really lovely necklace!

Glad you liked yours Rainbow. You nearly didn't get it actually, I loved the colours. Might go back and get myself one! I thought bright colours would suit you :)

i am flued up to the eyeballs and it wrong time of the month!
but in about 10 mins am going to have a lovely hot bath and relax
thanks claire xxxxx
i love the fridge magnet too hun i lick it every time i go in the fridge lol

CHOCOLATE -SOME THINGS ARE WORTH THE WEIGHT IS SAYS ON IT LOL
XXXX

melanie ------ did u like your gift??

Thank you Gilly - a really lovely necklace!

Glad you liked yours Rainbow. You nearly didn't get it actually, I loved the colours. Might go back and get myself one! I thought bright colours would suit you :)

glad i did get it, go treat yourself to one, thanks hun, and yup they are very me xxx

Thank you for the lovely necklace and earrings melanie - i wore the earrings out on Saturday, the necklace will make an appearance v v soon x x

Back