MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Ohhhh only need to lose a lb tomorrow to hit target this month, hope we're doing another one in November? Still need to lose a fair bit before Xmas to hit my target for the year, still achievable though :)

Ohhhh only need to lose a lb tomorrow to hit target this month, hope we're doing another one in November? Still need to lose a fair bit before Xmas to hit my target for the year, still achievable though :)

Fingers crossed.
Texty has asked me to do a sheet for November so i would imagine it will appear soon.

Thank you.

Daz, I didn't WI this Saturday, so could you just put me down for a STS please.

STS for me this week :rolleyes:

1/2 a pound off this week please :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ev1 :),

My last week of the October challenge and I lost 4 lbs :bliss:really happy. I returned to group today after doing SW at home for a few weeks. I got slimmer of the week and I got my 3 1/2 stone sticker. I didn't meet my October challenge but I am all geared up for the November one ! This last month has been quite testing on my health since my op. Finally I am feeling a lot better now and my motivation seems to be back ! :D I hope to lose half a stone in November. Good luck to everyone else for Novembers challenge ! Daz please can you update me. Many thanks.

Kay xx

Back