MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Tuesdays foodage so far

Brekkie - 1 syn

image-3175647543.jpg

luncheon

image-1750987321.jpg

Just posted this in another thread but by Jove am I angry right now....

DYJHIW you get denied another holiday request?

No I do not work for finance, I assist when I'm not busy... But seeing as you got rid of the rest of my department and I am now running it entirely by myself I do not have many dealings with finance because I am swamped with my actual job, so your staff holiday has no bearings to what I want to take.

And no, I currently do not have an 'actual' holiday booked, but seeing as I have had to compromise every holiday request so far this year (even down to only taking 4 half days when my friend flew over from Sweden so as to ensure I was in every day and nothing would get missed) it shouldn't matter whether I do or not.

And YES I really do need the break. I haven't taken a full week off this year due to staff leaving/new starters required training, I am single handedly rolling out a new operations system in the new year up and down the country to all members of staff and end of February was the next available date that doesn't interfere with anything!

Yes finance are having a new system implemented also BUT I'M NOT RUDDY FINANCE!!!! And you've said that it may not even happen that week?!

If I was to walk out now you'd be screwed so be a bit nicer to me ok??

RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH.

(now someone gimme cake :()

I've got a stress headache now :( stupid work. It really has annoyed me. Honestly, I've compromised every freaking holiday I've taken this year and taken no more than 2 days at a time because I've not been allowed. And now to be told no for holiday in 2 months time.... It's a joke. I just want a frigging week off!!!!

Anywho... WI in an hour. Yay. :(
Can't wait for dinner. Going to have some cabbage and Brussels with my steak. I guess today is a red day? There was one potato used in the batch of soup so that's 1 syn there. 2 syns today.

Will use a HexB as a hifi bar. HexA cheddar on my steak. Maybe bread and butter with dinner for other HexB.

The Boy has got these gorgeous melt in the middle chocolate sponge puddings in.... May wallow myself into the 500 calorie goodness.... Or just have a mouthful of his. Pah. Wish I was as skinny as him and didn't have to worry sometimes.

Hoping this bad mood lifts soon... Don't like an unhappy Donna - I'm prone to becoming a mega b*tch when I'm a grump.

Sounds really frustrating :( can you take it up with someone else at work?

I hope weigh in goes well. That cake sounds yum x

WI result.... 2lbs off. Nice. Happy with that. Think I'm 3 lbs off losing 40% now? I'll check in the morning. For now, it's dinner bloody time!!

Ur a bloody superstar!!! Well done hun u deserve it :)
And nearly 40% a massive achievement x do u get an award for that or is it just a 10% one?

Well done lovely :) your place sounds like mine for getting days off! Good luck talking it through tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emma_partington27 said:
Ur a bloody superstar!!! Well done hun u deserve it :)
And nearly 40% a massive achievement x do u get an award for that or is it just a 10% one?
Thanks Em, unfortunately there is only the club 10, no more. Although by the time I'm done I want to have lost 50% - shame they don't do stickers/awards for it! Xx
Texty_F said:
well done hunni - very well deserved. your place sounds like mine for holidays and it gets worse every year

xJoanneJJx said:
Well done lovely :) your place sounds like mine for getting days off! Good luck talking it through tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rosielea said:
Well done. That is great. Stand your ground re holidays.

mrstore said:
Fantastic!! Well done

Thank you girlies. I'm hoping to talk it through with hr tomorrow and go from there. Put it this way, I won't be leaving the office until I'm satisfied!! Xxx

Dinner tonight was a bit of a feast! Didn't have the scrummy yummy sponge pudding after, just a little kinder bar for 3.5 syns and a malted milk for 2. So well within syns today.
HexA and HexB used for this beast of a dinner.

image-3306455059.jpg

Was well and truly stoofed after!!

Snow has appeared. Great. Got wet on the way to work from it and my legs are frozen!! Still, at least I know I have a yummy scrummy dinner to go home to. Was up early so dug out the slow cooker and have a beef n veg casserole on the go.

image-3244602187.jpg

That is going to taste AWESOME! Well, one hopes anyway!

Going for another red day today, seeing as I managed one yesterday with no problems for the first time.

Breakfast - pear, apple, banana.

Lunch - left over carrot soup again 1 syn

Dinner - beef slow cooked casserole with cabbage n brussels (cannie wait!)

Snacks - blueberries and cranberries with yogurt, hifi bar HexB, WM bread n butter HexB n 1.5 syns.

Got to fit a HexA in there somewhere... Possibly a massive glass of milk.

Have a lovely Wednesday all and fingers crossed talk goes well with HR!! xxx

Snows gone, sun is out but brrr there is a nip in the air. Have spoken to HR and the finance supervisor that declined my holiday and waiting for a response. It better be what I'm hoping for otherwise there will be one unhappy worker here.

I just wanna get the day done to be honest. I've no plans this evening except getting home, getting changed into the snuggle clothes (leggings, tee, dressing gown & fluffy boots!), putting the veggies on and chilling with The Boy. Got to sort our finances for the christmas and birthday period too so will do that before dinner I guess.

Dinner is still the highlight of my day. Silly to get excited but I am!! It's going to be the nuts :D xx

Holiday update!!!
Christmas eve has been approved - waheeeeey!
Feb holiday - pending that another guy is in the office that week (and I've already checked he is!) then they will approve that too. Ha! They will listen to me!

Dinner was epic. Added some more chilli powder and flakes when I got home and stirred through while the slow cooker was on high, lid off. Absolutely delish.

image-512085152.jpg

Back