MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Rosielea said:
Happy New Year Minkx. Hope 2013 is better year for all. xx
Happy new year to you too Rosie :) xx
mrstore said:
Hope work wasn't too bad today!
Have a great night.....it's not strip poker is it?? ;)
Work kicked out at 3 which was awesome. Definitely not strip poker... Be a bit wrong with my mum! Happy new year sweetie xx

Just want to take this opportunity to wish all my minis friends a happy new year and hope it's filled with love, laughter and Fun times (and skinnier times!).

Lots of love to you all
Donna xxxx

You too minky, have a great one xx

Hope you had a good night Minks! just think, in 2013 you will get to target missy :) How great is that xx

Evening y'all! So first WI of 2013 is looming 'dum dum duuuuuuum!'. As I said, the loss last week was a sickness loss and I'm back up again to normal after getting back on to normal foods and eating habits. As long as I've managed to maintain from last official WI on 18th December i'll be well happy. With all the different celebrations I have in Dec a maintain is always what I strive for.

Food shop came today - so many yummy things to be had! Excited over food... Yes I'm strange :D

Today's menu was a little sparse and boring but WI day always is :)

Breakfast 2 x lemon and raisin pancakes 10 syns.
Lunch grapes and melon.
WI at 7:30
Dinner carrot soup HexB bread and HexA dairylea light triangles

Could be a green day but I'll just stick to an EE day, no need for the extra hex choices as I'm not hungry. Might have a banana or a kiwi if I'm feel peckish after dinner but doubtful.

Tomorrow is exciting food time!

Breakfast grapes, kiwi and melon
Lunch bns, pepper and red onion soup HexB bread and HexA cheese sandwich with red onion and gherkins.
Dinner Thai green chicken curry with green beans and coriander and lime rice. 1.5 for rice and 1.5 for curry paste.
Snacks if needed - banana, shape 0% yogurt, rocky road hifi light 3 syns
Total syns max 6

Going to try the Thai curry using quark and mullerlight coconut yogurt rather than coconut milk - fingers crossed it works!

That's great! Well done xx

Back