MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hope you're feeling better and managed to have a lovely Christmas! xx

Morning everyone. Thank you for the Christmas wishes, sorry I wasn't around much but have been feeling really awful. Christmas day I ended up in tears from the aching pains and throat and was in bed by half 8 - although couldn't really sleep from how hot I was. Boxing day was pretty much the same. Didn't make it to work yesterday because my throat was still swollen and couldn't even touch my neck or scalp. Feel a lot better today although not 100%. Going into work because I have so much to do.

Hopped on the scales yesterday and today and they showed on both occasions 12 stone 1 which is a 4.5lb loss since my last WI on 18th. Hoping to get into the 11's when I weigh in officially on 2nd Jan. Can't make WI today (the only WI at my group over Xmas week) as it's only between 9:30-11 which is a bummer.

Hope everyone is feeling a bit more positive (seen a few :( posts flashing up) and looking forward to slimming in the new year xxx

Hey Minksy was a bit worried about you when you said the lights hurt your eyes etc - You should have got checked by doc hun. Glad to see your a little better even if not 100%. Total rest when you get home I hope?

4.5 is fab news just not a nice way to lose it if its through illness - good luck for your next WI x

Glad you are feeling better and well done on 4.5 lbs loss. As others have said rest until you are 100%. Take good care and work can wait until you are better.

Awww sorry to hear you've been feeling so awful :( poor you.
Excellent loss though xx

I'm feeling much better now after some rest although feel really tired. I'm not taking the loss as 'officially' off, I wasn't well and we all know what happens - you don't eat properly and then get back to normal and gain and then get back to losing. So I'll wait and see what the scales say for real on Wednesday.

How's everyone doing? When's everyone's WI?

Im really hoping for a good loss next week, I feel really focused for getting to target now. I have a wedding to go to on 23rd Feb and I want to be looking my most fabulous for the wedding pictures! Plus my best friend got engaged at Christmas so wedding plans are underway for that soon and I want to be at target and toned as hell - no wobbly legs or arms so that's going to take a while to achieve once I'm at target.

So my new years resolution is to be more focussed. Focus, plan and take this sh*t serious. C'mon target!! Xxxx

Foodage for today isn't going to be the best as it's The boys birthday.

Breakfast - banana and shortbread biscuit 3 syns

Lunch - random one! Brussels and cabbage with gravy! 2 syns.

Dinner - going out for Thai so I'm going to peruse the menu first before going later and make the decision and stick to it. Couple of glasses of wine will be had too but nothing heavy, don't want to get sick and I have work tomorrow.

Too excited about lunch! Very hungry but need to go out first :(

Glad your feeling a lot better chick, being ill drains you no wonder you still feel tired. You will get that target and you will look fab on the photos - were right behind you - you can do it x

Glad your feeling a lot better chick, being ill drains you no wonder you still feel tired. You will get that target and you will look fab on the photos - were right behind you - you can do it x

Thanks hun, I'm so surprised at how quickly I get tired when ill. Hope to be on the proper mend and get super better! Xx

So just got back from computer game shopping and ended up with a 42" HD LED TV! Its amazing! Nice little treat for the boy on his birthday :)
Feeling tired though and haven't had lunch yet. Decided not to go out for dinner tonight (we are both tired) so will be getting a curry delivered instead which is awesome on controlling syns AND means I won't drink either woo!

Now, I need me some foods! Xxx

Awww fab I love a bargain. Curry sounds lush im making a beef dinner for ours. Thats when hubby decides to come home from pub lol

Food yesterday wasn't great - had a mushroom and onion omelette with HexA cheese, SW friendly tick! Then onion ring crisps, mini salted caramel bites and a temptations bar - SW friendly, big fat cross.

Dinner was a curry as planned - starter 1 popadom with onion and lettuce and some mint yogurt stuff. Half an onion bhaji and 2 pieces of cubed chicken tikka.
Main half a portion of onion rice and half a chicken dhansak. Quarter of a naan. Washed down with diet coke.

Other half of curry will probably be eaten today at some point if I get chance. Depends what time I'm off out I guess. Otherwise it's porridge for breakfast and then whatever food I can eat at mums! Want to stop at tesco on my way home to get some fruit so may have time to just nibble on some mango sticks or something.

Plans for NYE - get work bloody done (sob!), home, shower, change. Depending what time I finish possibly eat. Over to my mums with The Boy for a poker night and drinks. Then tomorrow the diet returns.

Tomorrows menu - breakfast weetabix and milk part HexA and full HexB. Banana and some form of juicy fruit.
Lunch - carrot soup.
Dinner - Brussels, cabbage, roast courgette and peppers. Maybe sausages with it?

And I'll be doing a food shop to be delivered on Wednesday as I'm off so fruit and veg will be plentiful. Woo.

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing day and aren't stuck in work like me! Xx

Back