MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

40% is amazing, you must feel so so proud. I have my target set at 11 stone but the closer I get the more I think I'm going to need to lower it... x
To be honest, when I set my target of 10.7 I was a bit unsure if I would even get to 12 stone something! But I did and I like seeing the changes in me and hope to god that the excess skin etc doesn't cause a problem getting to target. Must start doing more exercise for toning!
But yes, I am super proud of where I am now. Not proud of actually having to lose that much but proud that I have done it and done so in what I see as the most sensible way ever! xx

That's so incredible. Massive congratulations to you!
thank you Sally, helps having support and friends on here :) xx

Todays food has gone as planned so far woo! And I am pretty stuffed to say the least!

Extra Easy day

Cuppa 1/2 syn for milk dash
Breakfast 1/4 melon, 2 kiwis, dozen or so grapes
1 cup peppermint tea, 1 cup lemon and ginger tea, 2 pints of water.
image-3001318302.jpg

Lunch BNS, Red Pepper and Red onion soup (with garlic, chillis and spices), Cheese, onion and gherkin sandwich (HexA and HexB choices, no butter)
Another cup of lemon and ginger tea about to be made and a pint of water fetched.
image-1126209949.jpg

Lots of superfree in there today so far yay!

Loopeylou said:
Over 40% wow that's incredible and a true inspiration!!
Lunch looks lovely, I have asparagus soup at home which I forgot to bring to work so a yummy bowl to look forward to later :)
Hope you have a great day x
Thanks loopey :) I've not tried asparagus soup before, is it nice? I've got a bunch of the stuff in the fridge that could be made into soup. Have a great day too! Xx

Kia-Ora said:
Amazing loss Minky!! X
Thank you sweetie! Hope you're ok xx

Food update - had a cheddar biscuit for 1 syn and a banana just now and my god, it has made me feel so full up. Like really stuffed, trouser uncomfortable stuffed. Bizarre. I don't know why I ate it, think it's boredom? Can't be because I'm hungry or thirsty. But better to have that than junk if it's boredom eating.

I just want to finish work, nip into tesco for a lime and cereal and get home. Cannot wait to try cooking the Thai curry tonight. Hoping it works! Xx

Food update - had a cheddar biscuit for 1 syn and a banana just now and my god, it has made me feel so full up. Like really stuffed, trouser uncomfortable stuffed. Bizarre. I don't know why I ate it, think it's boredom? Can't be because I'm hungry or thirsty. But better to have that than junk if it's boredom eating.

I just want to finish work, nip into tesco for a lime and cereal and get home. Cannot wait to try cooking the Thai curry tonight. Hoping it works! Xx

Loopeylou said:
My whole family love asparagus soup and so easy, just stock seasoning and asparagus :)
Guess is you wanted it to be thicker you can add some potato but we love it as it is x

I know what's on my menu at some point next week ;) thanks Hun xx

Thanks MinkyDinky. I'm new to the site but have dabbled in SW before. It's nice to find my feet, get some inspiration and hear from others in similar situations. Also keeps me 'busy' at work so I don't boredom eat.

Have had a trawl through old magazines and looked at a couple of the stickys here to remind myself of the rules! Now I just need to get OH to understand it all properly so he can do a share of the cooking/planning!

How do you do your menu planning? Weekly, monthly?
All hints and tips gratefully received!
xx

EmmaM said:
Thanks MinkyDinky. I'm new to the site but have dabbled in SW before. It's nice to find my feet, get some inspiration and hear from others in similar situations. Also keeps me 'busy' at work so I don't boredom eat.

Have had a trawl through old magazines and looked at a couple of the stickys here to remind myself of the rules! Now I just need to get OH to understand it all properly so he can do a share of the cooking/planning!

How do you do your menu planning? Weekly, monthly?
All hints and tips gratefully received!
xx

I wouldn't do monthly planning - some do but for me it wouldn't work. Things change over a week and I wouldn't want to panic about food should something crop up. Weekly is what I do. I tend to pick a few meals and then work my way round that, thinking of leftovers and batch cooking at times.
Sometimes I just get a shop in and then do a plan day by day or a few days at a time. For instance this weeks shop came yesterday and I've planned up until Tuesday, possibly Wednesday now.

Keep it fresh, keep it different and don't be scared to experiment! And remember we are all here to help xx

Thai green chicken and green bean curry, stir fried soy sauce veggies with lime and coriander rice. Well worth the couple of syns. Going to finish the mullerlight I used some of in the curry. Total syns so far 4.5

image-3226443813.jpg

Slimming gods and goddesses shone down on me tonight.... 2.5 off.

3 for next week please!!

Well done u x

***MILESTONE MADNESS***

As of last nights WI I have now officially lost 40% of my starting body weight! Crazy!

If thats not enough to keep me motivated I don't know what is!

Wow wow wow that's just amazing Hunni, you are amazing and a real motivator for me and others. Can only dream at the moment of achieving what u have x

Miss_Corset said:
Curry looks delish! Was the Muller Light a good addition? Definitely need to try that! x
Hey! I've never made a Thai curry before so can only assume it tasted better for having the yogurt. I used half a pack of quark which has quite a tang to it so combined with the coconut sweetness it evened it out. Only used about half a tub? It's delicious and thoroughly recommend! Xx

jo-85 said:
Well done u x

Wow wow wow that's just amazing Hunni, you are amazing and a real motivator for me and others. Can only dream at the moment of achieving what u have x
thanks sweetness. And remember dreams can come true for everyone so you cam achieve it! Xx

Back