MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

missemma said:
I've never seen them in Tesco only Sainsburys but haven't seen them in there for a while either! Boo.
the search is on!! Ooooor, I just buy flumps and chop them up? I think they are only 1 syn and they are pretty big. Who'd have thought making a scrummy hot choc would be so exciting? :D xx

Rosielea said:
Minkx good luck WI tomorrow.
thank you honey, hoping for a maintain or a pound off. Week wasn't great (had some buffet food on Saturday night and then copious amounts of alcohol!). What will be will be! Xx

Forgot to mention last night... When I stopped at tesco on my way home I got a bit taken with the deli cheeses - y'know the ones that come from the deli but are already cut and priced and wrapped in cling film? Well, normally my HexA of cheese is cheddar, LOVE a bit of strong crumbly cheddar.

Well last night I got something different. Little slab of Somerset Brie, the Finest Parmagiano Reggiano and some Applewood - I freaking love that stuff!! As applewood is in theory just a smoked cheddar, do you think I could just have that in place of normal cheddar for a HexA? I reckon so??

As for the Brie, that is going on a toasted ciabatta tonight after WI, with caramelised onion. Omg that's gonna be devine!!

Going for green today, and as it's WI food is minimal as always with plenty of fluid.

Breakfast - 2 cuppas, half a melon

Lunch - banana, yogurt.

Post WI - Brie (40g) and caramelised red onion on ciabatta (HexA and HexB)

Dinner - no idea! Something easy and simple that potentially the boy could make. Veggie pasta with roast brussels? Think that's the plan.

Now I gotta get me ass moving cause I've got a train to London to catch! Xx

Morning!! How about these little bad boys for your hot choccie?? Got them in Morrisons for about a squid I think......5g serving (approx 20 mini marshmallows) is 17 calories, so 1 syn :)

Attachments

• image-2634110812.jpg
    image-2634110812.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 44
mrstore said:
Morning!! How about these little bad boys for your hot choccie?? Got them in Morrisons for about a squid I think......5g serving (approx 20 mini marshmallows) is 17 calories, so 1 syn :)

Think I need to pay a visit to Morries! Such a ball ache though being the other side of town. Think they are building one in town so at least that will be a bit handier. Cheers Hun! Xx

Cor it's chuffing freezing this morning! Sat outside costa at embankment - probably should have sat inside but meeting a colleague here in 5. Thankfully got a massive tea so that should warm me up.

Shouldn't have had 2 before leaving though, I'm busting for a wee!! So bad.

Brie and red onion chutney is my absolute fave, with a bit of bacon in there! When i really need a fix, I call brie as my HEX A even on a EE day lol...very naughty i know ;)

I tried the choc orange shreddies this morning, amaaaazing!! xx

"Post WI - Brie (40g) and caramelised red onion on ciabatta (HexA and HexB) " :drool: :drool:

Good luck for weigh in! x

20 mini! Amazing that's loads. I saw some similar ones in sainsburys yesterday might have to invest hehe.

Good luck with WI, Minks x

Please may u cool for me? Your good sounds sooooo nice! Good luck for wi! Xx

I'm in such a foul mood tonight. Nothing has p*ssed me off either. I think I'm just tired and hungry. Naughty me I didn't actually pack lunch so haven't had anything since breakfast except cups of tea and water. In fact, I'm not hungry. Think because I'm pissed off!

So been thinking, WI isn't going to be great tonight following dinner out last week and alcohol so to boost I'm gonna give success express a go for the entire week. I've cancelled a night out on Saturday too so I can't screw up a loss. I want next week to be a jaw dropper :D

Can't be arsed to make the brie roll and can't be arsed to make dinner when I get home so may just finish today off with a hot chocolate and be done with it. Got to be in Westminster at 7:15 tomorrow so early night.

I need it. If only to stop me being a grumpy *****. Grrrr.

-hugs- doesn't sound like the best of days! You must eat something after WI though, not good just to have liquids :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After a long day like today where I just couldn't get warm, I really can't be fooked to cook :( no idea what food plan is for tomorrow either. Wish I had the mental energy to plan my meals for the next few days , but I just don't. Maybe I should come off here and go through my cupboards? Yeah, I'll do that. Might help my mood too.

:(

I have gone through all the cupboards and freezer and can confirm - I've got a shed load of carbs in the house!

Now I know what I have I can plan a shop and meals for rest of the week too.

Promise dinner is going to be eaten too. Boy has said he will cook me (after being told he will....) :

Cabbage
Brussels
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Tesco meat free BBQ glaze fillets (4syns)

I will put a HexA of cheese on top and have a hifi bar.

Not bad, one meal and use both hexes and some syns. Probably squirt some whipped cream straight into my mouth too.

'Cause I'm a rebel like that.

Back