MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I plan on having double off next week that's for sure!! I will be in the 11's. No question about it.

Quick question - although I have the mirena fitted and as such don't have periods (which should have been due this week), do you reckon I still have water retention??

I know why I gained, it's no biggy. I had a lot of alcohol and some buffet food plus my meal out so I was in for a gain.

Just filled my mouth with squishy cream. Delish!

Hangover is getting slightly better. Although I'm so tired. And ache. In bed watching Just Friends - bit of Ryan Reynolds to make me feel better.

And one of these.

View attachment 74402

3 syns for a gorgeous little choc fix. No idea what's for dinner today. I really fancy a donner kebab with chilli sauce. Have been craving one for WEEKS and the craving is so bad today.
Minkx where did you get that chocolate bunny for 3 syns. I looked around and the only one I could see is 29 gr and 8 syns. I want to get some as they are good treat for 3 syns.

Dinner.

Success express style.

image-1628438584.jpg

MinkyDinky said:
I plan on having double off next week that's for sure!! I will be in the 11's. No question about it.

Quick question - although I have the mirena fitted and as such don't have periods (which should have been due this week), do you reckon I still have water retention??

I know why I gained, it's no biggy. I had a lot of alcohol and some buffet food plus my meal out so I was in for a gain.

Just filled my mouth with squishy cream. Delish!

I take 3 packs of pills one after the other, so basically 9 weeks on, 1 week off. But even in those 9 weeks I get PMT, bloating etc even though I don't have any periods in that time. Did that make any sense at all??!!

Hi Minx xx

Sorry to hear about your ickle gain - you was robbed ;)

I've got the mirena coil fitted and can still follow my cycle, so yes, you could still be having a bloat etc ... Start a little diary and I bet you'll see a pattern

I'm joining ya in the gain club! But I'm also gonna join you in the bigger loss club next week ;) xx

Back