MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Mmmm, your breakfast is making my tummy rumble.

Happy Friday :) xx

As usual, breakfast looks delicious.

Did you make the veg this morning or last night and heat up today?
I just chopped it all and fried off this morning. I made loads for my couscous at lunch and this was just leftover so chucked it on the toast. Nice bit of warmth to it from the chilli :D xx

Mmmm, your breakfast is making my tummy rumble.

Happy Friday :) xx

get some brekkie in ya girly! Happy Friday to you too xx

Yum minks. The fake meringue pie sounds good. Sainsbury's bgty sausages are the best in my sausagey opinion.

Happy Friday m'dear! :D Food looking lush today! xx

Have a good weekend love! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely loving the look and sound of your food on the What's for ?? threads, so had to come and subscribe to your diary, hope you don't mind xxx

It's all your fault. Yes you lot. You all said happy Friday. That means that work on Friday was sheyite. So happy hour happened. Y'know, to make my Friday happy. And happy hour turned into hours. Got a wee bit drunk and died yesterday. So apologies on the lack of communications n stuff :(

Went and got my hair all chopped and coloured yesterday morning, then headed to town and picked up the mini sub rolls from M&S which you can have 2 as a HexB - which is good because they are small. I got me some pastrami and cheeeeese and baked those bad boys in the oven.

image-196503352.jpg

Oooooh yeeeeah.

Rest of the days food wasn't bad either, just had a lack of superfree. Had a chicken dhansak and rice from the curry house and baked a mini naan at home while we waited. Only had half the portion so just had the other half for lunch. With a mini sub roll. I'm already falling in love with them.

Dinner will be beef bourginon and roasties or maybe mash. Cheesy mash. Because you can't go wrong with cheese being added ;)

The boy is on the computer and I'm at a loss as to how to spend my day. Hmmmm.

Those sub rolls and pastrami look amazinggggggggggggg. Glad your still alive though lol. Sounds like you had a good night on Friday hun

Those rolls are yummy must get some more!

Have you looked into the yoga thing any more? xx

I have actually! There is a class 5 minute walk from me but it's on a Tuesday night from 8 - that's when I have group :( but there is wither which is a couple of miles walk on a Sunday from 11-12 so I may give that a crack. It's yoga flow, any idea what style that is or should I just google it? Xx

Sounds similar to the 1 I mentioned Minks, Vinyasa Flow. Have a look on Youtube or something :)

Hope the hangover is gone ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back