MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Minks my dear, here's the link for Homey Pie...sorry for the lack of response on my diary! 'Twas lushness indeed!

She Cooks, She Eats: Search results for homey pie
Oooh thank ya Hun. Looks good and simple :) xx

Yoga flow looks different to what I do as iyengar seems to do anything but flow at times lol but a lot of the poses etc will be the same. The flowsounds like it will be really good for fitness, I think it will be great for you especially with where you are at with your weightloss(nearing target !)......a new challenge :) xx
I'm all up for it being good for fitness! I'll give it a go and if I don't like then impair enough but I'm hoping I do! Toning is a must and I don't want to do weights or god forbid swim! Xx
Sounds similar to the 1 I mentioned Minks, Vinyasa Flow. Have a look on Youtube or something :)

Hope the hangover is gone ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I think I need to have a little google on it all. There is another class called piloxing which is pilates mixed with something else - can't remember what though but isn't pilates just a different type of yoga?? Xx
Do you have a pic of the sub roll packaging please so I know know what I'm looking for ;-) cheers :) xx
of course ducky! Xx

image-1461402048.jpg

Afternoon minks those subs look delish
They are delish but also too cute! The boy has had some today too and gives 'em the thumbs up xx

Haven't stopped picking at bad food today :( cake, popcorn and jelly babies. Pah. Not grotesque amounts but way over syns. Dinner is in the oven and smells good. Although I've halved the ingredients as I'm cooking for 2 instead of 4, does that mean I adjust cooking times or still cook for 2 and half hours??

What is it you are cooking? You will need to reduce the time a bit because of less volume but how mch by depends on what it is. I wouldn't juat halve it though.

I hate picky days.

I made beef bourginon. And as my parsnips decided to take forever I just left it in the oven. Finally though... It's ready!!

image-2979801515.jpg

Oh it was so worth the wait. And I've got a portion left over to chuck in the freezer too. The boy liked it which is great! He is funny about meat being 'chewy' but luckily the meat fell apart. Another tick for a SW recipe :) xx

Is it one that been in the mag? Think I saw it in there and went "oooh" might have to try it! X

Yeah it is from the mag. I've looked at it a number of times but finally got round to making it. I halved the recipe but it made enough for 3 people. Fully recommend it Hun xx

Look good hun. New mag out this week, shame the weather is keeping us in winter.

I was just going through the last mag and realised I haven't actually made anything from it. Couple of things I want to try now but not like OMG I must have it if that makes sense. Hope this ones slightly better xx

What's the plan today Minks? Hope work goes better than Friday :) xx

Morning all, what a cold day it is! I'm off work today and thank god after an awful nights sleep :( and after yesterday's food attack I just want to get WI done tomorrow and start a fresh. I'm becoming a bit lazy the closer I'm getting to target and I shouldn't be.

Mothers birthday on Friday and I was on the phone to her yesterday about it. She was saying 'we'll put on a spread because it's easier, going to pop to iceland and get some of those greggs sausage rolls, pate, breads and things. If you want to bring your Indian bits like last time that'll be nice'. So hurdle on Friday. And it's bank holiday weekend, guarantee my buddy will want to go out on the sauce. I don't want another crappy WI week though like this week will be :(
Think I'll make some pasta and pesto with veggies to take to my mums to bulk up my food with low syn yumminess. I might just say to my mum don't go crazy on the food front because I'll bring my own. I know there will be birthday cake too. Humph.

I know I can sound like a moaning ninny at times... I know it's my own fault at not being at target because I'm the one that's putting the food and drink in me. I just wanna be at frigging target!! SW site says it's predicted date for that is 20th May. So that's 19.5 lbs / 9 weeks, 2.11 lb loss a week. Ish. Gotta pull my finger out (out of the chocolate philli!) and concentrate.

Must eat something too, starved. 3 cups of coffee this morning so that's 3 syns down. Must remember them.

What's the plan today Minks? Hope work goes better than Friday :) xx

I'm off! Only in work tomorrow for some training but off all week :) hopefully me and the boy are going to go clothes shopping. If I can muster up the energy or the 'want' for it. Unable to decide if it's worth getting new clothes because I still want to drop a dress size (or 2!!) xx

Back