MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I've had a lot of fluids today, specifically ones that aid digestion. 2 lemon and ginger with added lemon slices, peppermint tea, 1 coffee, 2 pints of water and a glass of diet coke. I look pregnant and I'm currently 3lbs up. Morning noon and night - no change on ze scales. I'm hoping that a relaxing weekend and no going out will help. It's probably my own fault for eating crap at the weekend and my body not liking it, punishment time xx

maybe best you're not going far this weekend...especially if the laxatives take effect! lol.
nothing worse....i used to use ones from home bargains/b+m (think they might have been called entrolax??) anyway, fekin turbo lax more like and that's no joke! (for me anyway!)
2 -as directed was faaaaar too much. 1 was enough to sort it in the morning and as long as i waited til lunch time, i was pretty safe to go out lol.
god what are we like....too much information is an understatement hehe ;) x

maybe best you're not going far this weekend...especially if the laxatives take effect! lol.
nothing worse....i used to use ones from home bargains/b+m (think they might have been called entrolax??) anyway, fekin turbo lax more like and that's no joke! (for me anyway!)
2 -as directed was faaaaar too much. 1 was enough to sort it in the morning and as long as i waited til lunch time, i was pretty safe to go out lol.
god what are we like....too much information is an understatement hehe ;) x

Pah ha ha! Turbo lax :giggle: :D I need me some of that! Hoping my beany dinner helps it all along. Might take 2 more before I go to bed actually. Nowt wrong with TMI on here, we all go through it xx

TMI Alert

Holy s**t, I've just gone. Thought I'd dropped a baby at first!! You next ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It looks like the type of pudding that would be filling. I need puddings that are filling though to convince me that I don't need to eat anything else (i.e. cake!) :D xx

Oh you won't need cake after that. I really liked the texture, kept trying to 'bite' the individual grains :D xx

Ooh how did you make the pudding? That looks like something I could get on with!

Haha can always rely on mins for a good bit of tmi!

Sian told me about the recipe earlier - it's from slimming eats website. Really easy and tasty xx

Super fricking jealous :( I'm at least full term plus 2 days by now?! Xx

Ooh how did you make the pudding? That looks like something I could get on with!

Haha can always rely on mins for a good bit of tmi!

Laughing my head off, only on mini's would we share toilet habits with the world! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To save anyone searching, here's the recipe :)

Coconut Quinoa Pudding

Author: Slimming Eats

Serves 4

Ingredients
◦1 cup (240ml) of uncooked quinoa
◦750mls of Silk coconut milk (2 HEa’s)
◦1 white chocolate options sachet (2 syns)
◦Sweetener to taste

Instructions
1.Thoroughly rinse the quinoa under a cold running tap.
2.Add to a saucepan filled with 2 cups of boiling water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until all water is absorbed. Take off heat, but leave lid on for approx 10 mins to allow steam to continue to cook the quinoa until lighty and fluffy.
3.Stir in white chocolate options, sweetener to taste and coconut milk and heat gently until some of the milk has been absorbed into the quinoa and you have a nice creamy pudding.
4.Serve with your choice of fruit or topping.
5.This will keep for a couple of days in the refrigerator.

*NOTE - For those in the UK, use 2 servings of Kara coconut milk. But as this is only 1/2 a hea per serving, be sure to use the remaining half of your HEa elsewhere in your day.

I didn't measure how much sweetener I put in, I just poured a good heap in. Got a big bowl left over and think I'll have it for pudding tomorrow. Would be weird to have for breakfast right?? Or maybe half for breakfast pudding and half for pudding pudding?! Xx

Back