MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

This afternoon literally couldn't go any slower if it tried. Super annoying. I just wanna finish and see my best buddy. Haven't seen her for 2 weeks 'cause her father in law has been in hospital and she has practically lived up there. So big catch up and lots o' hugs tonight yay! Xx

This afternoon literally couldn't go any slower if it tried. Super annoying. I just wanna finish and see my best buddy. Haven't seen her for 2 weeks 'cause her father in law has been in hospital and she has practically lived up there. So big catch up and lots o' hugs tonight yay! Xx

This afternoon is killing me and I have another hour left staring out the window feeling like a prisoner!

Have a lovely time with your bestie tonight xx

Thats because I am proper posh dontcha know? ;) xx

They are indeedy honey, £2 at the moment too and half a syn for the packet. Love them xx

Oooh I'm gonna try them prawns was going to buy some today but they don't fit with any meal plans over the weekend so ill just get them when I feel like a prawn stir fry! Are they really strong corriander though! X

My day dragged by as well. It must be because the sun is out and we would rather be out doing other things rather than working! Have a good holiday weekend to you all xxx

Why does all the best food either stink or make YOU stink?
That's coming from my long suffering old man!
ha ha! That's too funny! Xx

This afternoon is killing me and I have another hour left staring out the window feeling like a prisoner!

Have a lovely time with your bestie tonight xx
Thank you lovely. Hope you are free too and can enjoy xx
Oooh I'm gonna try them prawns was going to buy some today but they don't fit with any meal plans over the weekend so ill just get them when I feel like a prawn stir fry! Are they really strong corriander though! X
Not very strong coriander, just a really nice flavour xx
My day dragged by as well. It must be because the sun is out and we would rather be out doing other things rather than working! Have a good holiday weekend to you all xxx

I'm now free and home! Time to enjoy the sun :) have a fab holiday weekend too xx

You've got me craving prawns now! Infact, for my tea tomorrow I really fancy a baked spud with prawns and seafood sauce, with a side salad! :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol. Hope you had a good night xxx

I had a great night. Saw lots of old school friends and had a massive catch up with my best friend. I didn't feel right when I got home from work yesterday, like I felt a bit sick? Drinks didn't sit well and I had to have a close up encounter with my toilet when I got in. Actually had to make myself sick to feel better :(

Was super hungry and had some leftover meatballs and spinach with my HexA cheese all measured out. Starving this morning so going to make breakfast before heading over to my mums to catch up on holiday talk and see my brother for his birthday. Few miles walking which is good.

Food today - red day.

Cereal and fruit for breakfast. 4.5 syns.

Lunch bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich HexB bread. Well looking forward to that.

Dinner KFC chicken style burger with super free chips HexB roll.

HexA 1 will be 3 slices kerry low low toastie cheese - 1 in my sandwich and 2 in my chicken burger.

Super hungry!!! Will grab some fruit at tesco before heading to my mums to munch while there. Probably banana and pineapple. Xx

I had a great night. Saw lots of old school friends and had a massive catch up with my best friend. I didn't feel right when I got home from work yesterday, like I felt a bit sick? Drinks didn't sit well and I had to have a close up encounter with my toilet when I got in. Actually had to make myself sick to feel better :(

Was super hungry and had some leftover meatballs and spinach with my HexA cheese all measured out. Starving this morning so going to make breakfast before heading over to my mums to catch up on holiday talk and see my brother for his birthday. Few miles walking which is good.

Food today - red day.

Cereal and fruit for breakfast. 4.5 syns.

Lunch bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich HexB bread. Well looking forward to that.

Dinner KFC chicken style burger with super free chips HexB roll.

HexA 1 will be 3 slices kerry low low toastie cheese - 1 in my sandwich and 2 in my chicken burger.

Super hungry!!! Will grab some fruit at tesco before heading to my mums to munch while there. Probably banana and pineapple. Xx

Oh no, wonder what caused the sicky feeling? I can't make myself sick, eurgh!
That sounds like the nicest red day I've ever seen!! Even I could do that!!! Xxx

Hi Minky hope your feeling better today. Sounds like you had a great night with all your friends and well done on the getting home early(ish) lol

Oh no, wonder what caused the sicky feeling? I can't make myself sick, eurgh!
That sounds like the nicest red day I've ever seen!! Even I could do that!!! Xxx
I have no idea. Felt really dehydrated too although I'd had 3 coffees and a litre n half of water throughout the day. Bizarre. Not like I hadn't eaten either?? Feeling none to bad this morning if a little lazy :D

Plenty of dinner to go round if you can make the drive ;) xx
Hi Minky hope your feeling better today. Sounds like you had a great night with all your friends and well done on the getting home early(ish) lol

Aww thanks hun. Was pretty early in comparison ay? :D and I resisted getting a kebab n chips and had my meatballs instead, woo! How you feeling now? Xx

It was scary hun the thought of going into a foreign hospital terrified me. I hope your mum enjoyed her stay there

Back