MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hope you're feeling a lot better now! Food all sounding good for today :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are, going to get some more so ill get 1 of each next time. They were really nice with noodles and veg. X
I like them in noodles, sandwiches and salads. Or just on their own! Xx
Hope you're feeling a lot better now! Food all sounding good for today :) xx

Feeling a lot better. Managed 40 mins of badminton which was better than I thought xx

Thanks guys, so confused. 2staff have observed her under- ringing sales through the till and printed off those last receipts. They had made the sandwiches, so know exactly what the customer had ordered and have evidence of what was charged. Have taken HR advise, we need to catch her in the act of doing this at the time, and confront her with an investigation. It's either that or put up cameras, I have to tell the staff I am putting up cameras, as this infringes on their human rights! What about my rights not to be stolen from ! I had planned to pretend to go to aqua fit and come back early and cash up to see what "extra" money was in the till, but have left it as I didn't want to make her suspicious !

Horrid situation to be in but looking on the bright side, if this is all true from the other employees then at least they came to you. Hope you manage to get it all sorted out soon.

Morning minks x anythin planned for the day?

Hey em, chilling is on the agenda! Well, we have just mega cleaned the flat - even down to doing a bit of shake n vac (how 90's of us!) Got a product head going on so windows are all open. We are having a computer game day today and then I have WI tonight. Food plan - got this chicken and rice one pan meal by old el paso, mo idea on syns but don't think it'll be too high. Plus it'll be all I eat today so I should be good :D

How about you? Xx

Hey em, chilling is on the agenda! Well, we have just mega cleaned the flat - even down to doing a bit of shake n vac (how 90's of us!) Got a product head going on so windows are all open. We are having a computer game day today and then I have WI tonight. Food plan - got this chicken and rice one pan meal by old el paso, mo idea on syns but don't think it'll be too high. Plus it'll be all I eat today so I should be good :D

How about you? Xx

Just scoffed my breakie and im sat down with a coffee watching the csi vegas meets new york :)
I shud take a leaf outta ur book n get cleaning lol
Gud luck for wi xx

I feel your pain about waking up early on day off! Good luck for WI xx

I feel your pain about waking up early on day off! Good luck for WI xx

At least I have got loads done and the flats all fresh and clean. Been to the shops too. Feel like it should be midday already! You up to much today hun? Xx

At least I have got loads done and the flats all fresh and clean. Been to the shops too. Feel like it should be midday already! You up to much today hun? Xx

Similar! Just a chilled one today. Went to the shops to grab a few things I needed and halfway through cleaning the house. Domestic goddesses or what! ;) xx

Hello, just wanted to say Hi :) I am enjoying your diary, reading a few pages every day and am at the part where you mention wondering about your clothes identity, looking forward to reading about your past year, thanks for sharing xx

Good luck for WI tonight xxx

Back